Windows 10: EBUS StartUp Error

Discus and support EBUS StartUp Error in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Could someone guide me through the process of resolving the blue screen start up error. I'm do not know much about troubleshooting these types of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RitaFaye713, Apr 14, 2019.

1. EBUS StartUp Error

Could someone guide me through the process of resolving the blue screen start up error. I'm do not know much about troubleshooting these types of issues. This is a new device that I am having issues with and is used for my business, and I'd like to have it resolved as soon as possible!

:)

RitaFaye713, Apr 14, 2019
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Apr 14, 2019
  3. Arul_D Win User
    Startup Error

Hi Abishek,

Thank you for writing your concern in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you in troubleshooting the issue. With the information that you’ve provided, it looks like there could be some third part conflict or corrupt Windows files which is causing the error.

I suggest you to perform the following method and check if that helps:

Method 1:

Perform Startup Repair. Follow the steps:

• Press and hold Shift key and click on
      Restart
      from login screen.

• Click on Troubleshoot.

• Select Advanced Options.

• Select Startup Repair and follow the on screen instructions.
    Hope this would help. If issue still persists post back with current status of your computer and result of proposed suggestion, we will be happy to assist you.

Arul_D, Apr 14, 2019
  4. EBUS StartUp Error

Getting an app error on startup.

Hi,

To address your concern on startup application error, you can disable
    7d67b.65e857
    on startup. Follow these steps:

• Right-click on taskbar.
    • Select Task Manager.
    • Click Startup tab.
    • Right-click 7d67b.65e857, and then choose Disable.

Let us know how it goes.

Meliton Dec, Apr 14, 2019
Thema:

EBUS StartUp Error

1. EBUS StartUp Error - Similar Threads - EBUS StartUp Error

2. error on startup

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    error on startup: hi i keep getting a bsod on my computer saying CRITCAL _PROCESS _DIED and CRITCAL_ STRUTURE_ CORRUPTION and DRIVER_ POWER_STATE_ FAILURE AND MEMORY_ MANAGEMENT https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-on-startup/7a7b2653-2aff-468e-9822-3dfabd44ab10
  3. error on startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    error on startup: hi i keep getting a bsod on my computer saying CRITCAL _PROCESS _DIED and CRITCAL_ STRUTURE_ CORRUPTION and DRIVER_ POWER_STATE_ FAILURE AND MEMORY_ MANAGEMENT https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-on-startup/7a7b2653-2aff-468e-9822-3dfabd44ab10
  4. Error at startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error at startup: Calling on forum techs , hoping for a solution . The last month , after pc startup the following message comes up in a dialogue box : C;\ProgramFiles\\WindowsApps\\Microsoft.549981C3F5F10_4.2204.13303.0_...\Win32Bridge.Server.exeA Required Privilege is not held by the client...
  5. Error at startup

Error at startup: Calling on forum techs , hoping for a solution . The last month , after pc startup the following message comes up in a dialogue box : C;\ProgramFiles\\WindowsApps\\Microsoft.549981C3F5F10_4.2204.13303.0_...\Win32Bridge.Server.exeA Required Privilege is not held by the client...
  6. Startup error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Startup error: Window was showing a blue screen error amdsfkmdf https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/startup-error/7ceace82-8deb-4cae-91c5-ed3a3ad409b4
  7. Startup error

Startup error: Window was showing a blue screen error amdsfkmdf https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/startup-error/7ceace82-8deb-4cae-91c5-ed3a3ad409b4
  8. Startup error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Startup error: I get the error "windows cannot find 'Name\AppData\Local\Temp\subfolder\filename.exe'. make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again" when I put on my PC. I have tried the Autorun solution found here...
  9. Errors at startup

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Errors at startup: So I got a new laptop recently and copied some stuff from my old laptop to my new one using a USB. One of the folders had another folder in it that couldn't be deleted no matter how much I tried. I ended up asking a friend of mine to help me because he's usually really good...
  10. Startup error

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Startup error: Pressing any key after this results in a black screen with the mouse. I have tried pressing start, removing battery and cltr alt delete returns to black screen. Waiting in black screen eventually goes back to this screen...