Windows 10: Echo Dot

Discus and support Echo Dot in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I have an Echo Dot Gen 2 & 3. I'm trying to pair them together . No luck so far .Any suggestions?... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by MarkHolland3, Dec 14, 2018.

1. Echo Dot

I have an Echo Dot Gen 2 & 3. I'm trying to pair them together . No luck so far .Any suggestions?

:)

MarkHolland3, Dec 14, 2018
  2. Octavean Win User

Lone Echo

I definitely want to play "Lone Echo". Its probably number one on my list. Number two is Gunheart. Currently I can make due with "Echo Arena". I don't want to buy "Lone Echo" right now because its only available through Oculus.

I would rather buy games from Steam because I am thinking long term and I don't necessarily trust that playing such Oculus titles down the line will be easy. Especially so if my second gen or third gen VR HMD isn't from Oculus,...

Octavean, Dec 14, 2018
  3. Ernie San Win User
    Echo Test Won't Connect Need Fix?

Hello Tom,

There are a lot of possible causes why you're unable properly use the echo test on your device. This may be an issue with your driver or if you using an application it's needing to be updated. To isolate the issue, we'd like to ask a few questions:

• Are you using an application like Skype or other social applications?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Did you make any changes to your device before experiencing this issue?
    • What's the make and model of your device?

Meanwhile, if you're using a microphone on Windows 10 desktop. We suggest updating the all of the drivers installed on your computer. To do so, follow steps on this
    link.

We are looking forward to your reply.

Ernie San, Dec 14, 2018
  4. P4-630 Win User

Echo Dot

Lone Echo

Also:
    "Recommended Graphics Card: NVIDIA GTX 980 equivalent or greater"

P4-630, Dec 14, 2018
Thema:

Echo Dot

1. Echo Dot - Similar Threads - Echo Dot

2. Dialog box flashes with "System 32 Echo is off"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Dialog box flashes with "System 32 Echo is off": I have a dialog box that keeps flashing with the above message. It comes up quickly and disappears before I can read it fully, but it is driving me nuts and I would like to make sure that all my systems are running properly....
  3. Why wont Alexa/Echo connect to wifi through my desktop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why wont Alexa/Echo connect to wifi through my desktop?: I've downloaded the Windows 10 Alexa app. When I try to begin by pushing the app "button" and calling for Alexa, Alexa/Echo says "WiFi isn't set up … for help go to your Alexa app". When I go to the Alexa app (yes, I am signed in) and try again, it says the same thing., over...
  4. Getting persistent echo sound on Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Getting persistent echo sound on Windows 10.: HI, I have a new Dell Inspiron 5770, with a Realtek audio card and I'm having issues with the sound. When I play any audio source at all through the speakers, I get a persistent echo, as if the same audio is playing a fraction of a millisecond after the other. This happens...
  5. New Echo Dot

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    New Echo Dot: I plugged in my first Echo Dot. It tells me to go to my computer to install. My desktop doesn't know what I am talking about. Where do I set up it up because it says I don't have the app on my Windows 10? Thank you....
  6. Echo Dot Set up

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Echo Dot Set up: Where do I find set up a new device ? To set up my Echo Dot https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/echo-dot-set-up/b6504dbf-d069-4da6-88e2-efb77dd536b3"
  7. Echo dot to WYFI

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Echo dot to WYFI: How do I connect my Echo dot to WYFI https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/echo-dot-to-wyfi/2a60029d-6e74-40e0-bf58-27f37b511d86"
  8. how do i connect my amazon echo dot to my wifi

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how do i connect my amazon echo dot to my wifi: how do I connect my echo dot to the wifi https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-connect-my-amazon-echo-dot-to-my-wifi/f45fcffe-55d9-43c7-bae9-0349ff764f6d
  9. amazon echo dot or alexa

amazon echo dot or alexa: Please help me hook up my echo dot! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_entertainment/amazon-echo-dot-or-alexa/ddd93bc6-0601-40fd-8a89-bab4d1df2697
  10. Problem downloading Alexa app and connectig to my Echo Dot. I do not have a Mobile Phone...

Problem downloading Alexa app and connectig to my Echo Dot. I do not have a Mobile Phone...: Cannot download Amazon App. to my desk top computer to install Echo Dot. Have win 10 on an Acer Aspire E17. ?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows phone echo dot