Windows 10: Echo in headset

Discus and support Echo in headset in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Please help! I have an echo coming through my headset and can not figure out how to make it stop. The speakers on the computer work fine but when the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by StaceyWalker4, Jan 4, 2019.

1. Echo in headset

Please help! I have an echo coming through my headset and can not figure out how to make it stop. The speakers on the computer work fine but when the headset is plugged in the echo is back. I am running Windows 10...what do I do??

:)

StaceyWalker4, Jan 4, 2019
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Echo in headset :p

cadaveca, Jan 4, 2019
  3. Echo from Headset

*Original Title: Headset

Hello Microsoft... I have a big problem....When i put my headsets on I'm hearing echo when I'm speaking

Florea Robertinio, Jan 4, 2019
  4. qubit Win User

Echo in headset

Mic echoing with a headset

Yes, I'm not surprised, since there's still sound conduction through the headband, your head and even through the air (think of that tinny sound you hear from someone else's headphones). I've got a Turtle Beach headset which is very good, as a starting point for a decent branded headset.

qubit, Jan 4, 2019
Thema:

Echo in headset

1. Echo in headset - Similar Threads - Echo headset

2. Your Phone calls always have echo using AUX headset and microphone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your Phone calls always have echo using AUX headset and microphone: Similarly to this discussion, calls made or received on the "Your Phone" app are unusable due to echo on the callers end. This isn't physical echo because it still occurs with my headphones muted; it's as if the caller's audio is being fed back to them through the microphone...
  3. Your Phone calls always have echo using AUX headset and microphone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your Phone calls always have echo using AUX headset and microphone: Similarly to this discussion, calls made or received on the "Your Phone" app are unusable due to echo on the callers end. This isn't physical echo because it still occurs with my headphones muted; it's as if the caller's audio is being fed back to them through the microphone...
  4. Sound Issue on Laptop - Can't Connect to a USB Headset or Amazon Echo

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sound Issue on Laptop - Can't Connect to a USB Headset or Amazon Echo: A lot of writing but I wanted to go into detail. SO. I've had this issue for a few days now. I first noticed when I turned my Bluetooth on to connect to my Amazon Echo never had issues before now but it wouldn't connect, the video I was watching on YouTube kept freezing and...
  5. Echoes in headset

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Echoes in headset: When I talk to my friends through apps such as discord and the Xbox app, they can hear my computer's sound as an echo. There are no speakers playing noise to go through my microphone, and I had gotten a new cord for my headset to connect to my computer, which is when the...
  6. echo in headset

echo in headset: I cannot get rid of the echo in my headset.USB microphone hooked up to laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/echo-in-headset/28ed000c-5277-47b5-b3e5-8fab9203860b
  7. headset mic echoing

in Windows 10 Customization
    headset mic echoing: My mic is is echoing and it is being used by svchost I tried removing listen to device and it worked but then my mic stopped working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/headset-mic-echoing/b2dac021-32f8-43dd-8b34-2038c37c07b6
  8. Headset Echoing and Playing Internal Sound Through Mic

Headset Echoing and Playing Internal Sound Through Mic: I have an Astro A40 headset that has worked fine for me for over a year now. But, all of a sudden the last month it has started echoing and often playing my internal sounds game Im playing or youtube video Im watching through my mic. I have done everything I can like...
  9. turning off echo in my headset microphone

turning off echo in my headset microphone: so I messed up an audio setting and now I can hear an echo of my voice and any audio around me, this is highly annoying and I would appreciate it if someone could tell me how to turn it off....
  10. I can hear myself on my headset and my computer. It's like an echo

I can hear myself on my headset and my computer. It's like an echo: I was trying to fix my mic. I was able to, but I have another problem. I went to Settings Sound. I went to device properties and I click listen the device on the listen tab. Now I hear myself and I can't remove it. I unchecked it and it still continues to be a problem. I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i hear my echo in headset

2. echo in windows 10 headset

3. echo in the headset

4. headset echo pc from input,
  5. windows 10 logitech headset echo,
  6. echo when using turtle beach headset on laptop with windows 10,
  7. bluetooth headset echo on pc,
  8. echo in headset on pc,
  9. why does my headset mic echo windows,
  10. windows 10 5.1 headphones echo,
  11. headphone echo in windows,