Windows 10: Echo when using Microphone Windows 10

Discus and support Echo when using Microphone Windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have a really annoying problem with sound from my Dell all-in-one 2330 Windows 10 PC. Whenever a microphone is in use my PC emits an Echo from the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RickHoward1, Feb 5, 2019.

1. Echo when using Microphone Windows 10

I have a really annoying problem with sound from my Dell all-in-one 2330 Windows 10 PC. Whenever a microphone is in use my PC emits an Echo from the speakers. Normal sound e.g. playing music files or sound from a video is perfectly fine.

I have tried different settings ….. suggestions from other users on line …re-installing drivers ….. including Realtek drivers …..Driving me MAD cos nothing will stop this absolutely bloody annoying Echo.

Any Help or any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Rick Howard.

:)

RickHoward1, Feb 5, 2019

2. Sound echo from Microphone on Windows 10.

Hi Aiden,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

We understand that, you face issues with sound echo from Microphone on Windows 10 and I'd be certainly help you.

• Is this issue occurs with any particular application?

This issue might occur, when some of the settings got corrupted or audio drivers are not updated.

Please refer to the article, created by Deepika Gowda, replied on October 8, 2015, to fix your issue with sound echo from Microphone on Windows 10.

Problems with the microphone

Please feel free to contact us, if you face any issues with Windows.

Thank you.

AntonyJose, Feb 5, 2019
  3. Skype Microphone echo only on 1 Win Pc

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

Do let us know the troubleshooting steps that you have tried to resolve the issue?

As the issue persists with the Skype app, I suggest you to try the below if not yet tried and check if it helps:

• Try to log-in to Skype using different account on the same computer, access the microphone and check if the issue persists.
    • Try to log-in to Skype account on different computer using this account, access the microphone and check.

Also try the below if the issue still persists.

Step 1: I suggest you to run the Windows app troubleshooter to check if the issue persists.

Refer: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps

If issue still persists,

Step 2: Uninstall and re-install Skype from Windows Store.

You can also uninstall Skype app from the Control Panel:

• Press Windows + x key to open a task list from the bottom left corner of the screen.

• Select Control Panel.

• Select Programs and Features.

• Right click on Skype
      and select uninstall and follow the onscreen instructions.

Steps to Install Skype app:
    Log-in with administrator account, open
    Windows Store, search for Skype app and download latest version.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue, we will be happy to help you further.

Deepika Gowda, Feb 5, 2019
  4. Ernie San Win User

Echo when using Microphone Windows 10

Echo Test Won't Connect Need Fix?

Hello Tom,

There are a lot of possible causes why you're unable properly use the echo test on your device. This may be an issue with your driver or if you using an application it's needing to be updated. To isolate the issue, we'd like to ask a few questions:

• Are you using an application like Skype or other social applications?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Did you make any changes to your device before experiencing this issue?
    • What's the make and model of your device?

Meanwhile, if you're using a microphone on Windows 10 desktop. We suggest updating the all of the drivers installed on your computer. To do so, follow steps on this
    link.

We are looking forward to your reply.

Ernie San, Feb 5, 2019
Thema:

Echo when using Microphone Windows 10

1. Echo when using Microphone Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Echo using Microphone

2. Phone Link has echo even when microphone is muted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link has echo even when microphone is muted: I have a similar/same problem as here Unlike Derrick suggests the quality problem is not with the headset, but with the program. I do not have this problem with any other app, including Teams....
  3. Phone Link has echo even when microphone is muted

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Phone Link has echo even when microphone is muted: I have a similar/same problem as here Unlike Derrick suggests the quality problem is not with the headset, but with the program. I do not have this problem with any other app, including Teams....
  4. Microphone creating echos in my speakers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microphone creating echos in my speakers: I was having reports from people that my audio was very quiet and people couldn't hear me well. I could only sit directly in front of computer or no one could hear me. When i went to go check the audio/microphone/speaker settings, something happened...but now all i have is...
  5. Windows 10 and Amazon Echo using a microphone

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows 10 and Amazon Echo using a microphone: I have had an Amazon Echo for a number of years and have it on my two iPads and a Browser version on my PC. Recently I purchased a microphone and would like to use this to provide voice commands to my Echo device which is in another room. I understand this can been done, but...
  6. Microphone Echo

Microphone Echo: For some reason my computer's mic records all the sounds I make such as my own voice, keyboard typing, and mouse clicking, and plays all of them out back through the computer's speaker. How do I make sure I can't hear my own voice while others can?...
  7. Microphone Echo Problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microphone Echo Problem: So I just got a new USB mic (Tonor TC-777) and I plugged it in to test. I have no issues with the sound itself, but no matter where I am in my computer, I can hear the playback of mic audio- which means when I record something, it's in the video twice. I've tried searching...
  8. Microphone echoing to my mates in discord

Microphone echoing to my mates in discord: Every time I play with my friends they always complain about hearing my ingame sound or spotify. Is there a quick fix to this or is my pc broken? submitted by /u/CarlThemyth [link] [comments]...
  9. Microphone Echo Effect

Microphone Echo Effect: Recently out of nowhere my computer has started echoing. The microphone is not cancelling anything out. The most important thing to note here is this wasnt an issue for weeks. We have an aftermarket microphone and speakers. Again, no issues what so ever. Then all the...
  10. svchost.exe is always using my microphone and causing echoes

svchost.exe is always using my microphone and causing echoes: Is it possible to somehow disable it? I feel like I am being spied all the time because it is capturing all the sounds from my PC. Also people on Discord etc. can hear my sounds from videos/games etc. submitted by /u/MaitieS [link] [comments]...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microphone echo windows 10

2. windows 10 mic echo

3. windows 10 microphone echo

4. echo in microphone windows 10,
  5. mic echo in windows 10,
  6. echo with microphone,
  7. mic echo windows 10,
  8. fix echo when playing video and using microphone,
  9. echo sound microphone windows 10,
  10. echo with latencythrough microphone windows,
  11. how to fix mic echo windows 10,