Windows 10: Eclypsium finds security flaws in 40 kernel drivers from 20 vendors

Discus and support Eclypsium finds security flaws in 40 kernel drivers from 20 vendors in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; As part of Eclypsium’s ongoing hardware and firmware security research, we have become increasingly interested in the area of insecure drivers and how... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Aug 11, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

Eclypsium finds security flaws in 40 kernel drivers from 20 vendors

Read more: Screwed Drivers – Signed, Sealed, Delivered - Eclypsium

:)

Brink, Aug 11, 2019
  2. W1zzard Win User

ATI driver flaw exposes Vista kernel

An unpatched flaw in drivers from ATI creates a means to smuggle malware past improved security defences in the latest version of Windows and into the Vista kernel.

Microsoft is working with ATI on an update which security watchers warn might be far from straightforward to roll-out.

Source: The Register

W1zzard, Aug 11, 2019
  3. DaMulta Win User

Source-theregister.co.u

Read more

DaMulta, Aug 11, 2019
  4. Eclypsium finds security flaws in 40 kernel drivers from 20 vendors

Sounds like Vistas super security isnt super secure. I doubt anyone would use an ATI driver flaw to do something like this, but at least its worth noting and they are working on fixing it.

WarEagleAU, Aug 11, 2019
Thema:

Eclypsium finds security flaws in 40 kernel drivers from 20 vendors

1. Eclypsium finds security flaws in 40 kernel drivers from 20 vendors - Similar Threads - Eclypsium finds security

2. OneDrive Personal Vault Security Flaw

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive Personal Vault Security Flaw: There is a workaround for accessing the files supposedly secured in your personal vault that I accidentally discovered while tinkering around on my file explorer. By changing the View settings on the file explorer like so: Select View > Options > Change folder and search...
  3. Zoom flaw and security

in Windows 10 Customization
    Zoom flaw and security: Using Zoom, I wanted to protect my computer and verify my local security policy; but I don't have it. Is it because I use a Home version? How can I protect my computer from the flaw they talked about from Zoom? Thank you!...
  4. Windows 10 security flaw?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 security flaw?: There are a whole ton of weird articles saying the NSA informed microsoft about a serious security flaw in windows 10 that I don't particularly think it's true. I would like conformation on whether or not it's true Thanks in advance...
  5. Windows 10 security flaws

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 security flaws: Hi, This is Agnivesh This is a major security flaw with Microsoft windows 10 pro . I had actually forgotten my windows account password.I wanted to crack and make a new account on my laptop.I had tried a bunch of ways to crack the OS but none was proved...
  6. Pc freezes in 20 to 40 minutes of work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pc freezes in 20 to 40 minutes of work: I have this pc since 2017 and it worked very well but I got a problem. My pc freezes and I cant move anything and when I force shut down it does it again help please...
  7. Computer shuts down at 40% or 20%

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer shuts down at 40% or 20%: Why does that happen? Here are my specs. I reseted my PC but nothing works and this has been bothering me for days.[ATTACH] [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-shuts-down-at-40-or-20/7a032296-8e9e-425c-92da-7a43dc4de33c
  8. Windows 10 security flaw

Windows 10 security flaw: My brother sometimes uses my computer and I once deleted his account cause I thought he wouldn't need it, but he once wanted to use it and he didn't know my password and he created an account on his own. I do know that he has a flash drive that can bypass the password or...
  9. Unfixable security flaw in Secure Boot ??

Unfixable security flaw in Secure Boot ??: This guy writes about security issues. Windows Secure Boot: Insecure by design and mostly likely cant be fixed | Network World 59744
  10. All windows affected by Security Flaw

in Windows 10 News
    All windows affected by Security Flaw: All versions of Windows affected by critical security flaw | ZDNet 26337

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Windows 10 Security Alert: Vulnerabilties Found in Over 40 Drivers