Windows 10: Écriture "mouse highlight overlay"

Discus and support Écriture "mouse highlight overlay" in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Bonjour,J'ai depuis hier des écritures qui recouvrent tout mon écran d'ordinateur. Cela est arrivé après avoir allumé l'ordinateur sans faire de... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by LucieP3, Feb 22, 2022.

1. LucieP3 Win User

Écriture "mouse highlight overlay"

Bonjour,J'ai depuis hier des écritures qui recouvrent tout mon écran d'ordinateur. Cela est arrivé après avoir allumé l'ordinateur sans faire de manipulation particulière. J'ai essayé d'éteindre et rallumer l'ordinateur plusieurs mais rien n'y fait... l'ordinateur semble fonctionner normalement mais il y a ce voile d'écriture qui recouvre tout et rend donc impossible l'utilisation. Comment puis-je faire pour résoudre ce problème ?Les écrits semblent un sorte de code "Mouse highlight overlay @font-face { font-weight 400"...

:)

LucieP3, Feb 22, 2022
  2. Sasqui Win User

Radeon Overlay not displaying all options

Ok, I got a question. The options to hide the overlay are confusing. What are the steps to turn on the overlay in-game? Not interested in logging much at the moment. Is Alt-R part of turning it on/off?

Sasqui, Feb 22, 2022
  3. Mithin_EJ Win User
    Issue Highlighting and copy Text selection with mouse

Hi DorothyKaltz,

Thank you for posting your concern on Microsoft Answer Community.

I recommend you to follow the below steps, and check if that helps.

Method: Highlighting and copy with mouse.

1. Click on the Windows logo
    2. Go to Settings
    3. Open the mouse & touchpad setting
    4. Turn off Scroll inactive windows
    5. Click on Advanced Mouse Options
    6. Adjust double click speed – (turning this setting down will help)

We await your response.

Regards,

Mithin_EJ, Feb 22, 2022
  4. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Feb 22, 2022
Thema:

1. Écriture "mouse highlight overlay" - Similar Threads - Écriture mouse highlight

2. Mouse Highlighted Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse Highlighted Windows 11: If I press Ctrl twice in quick succession, my screen gets dark, except for the area around my mouse. I play a fair bit of games, so when this happens it is quite annoying. Anyone knows how to disable this?...
  3. Mouse Highlighted Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse Highlighted Windows 11: If I press Ctrl twice in quick succession, my screen gets dark, except for the area around my mouse. I play a fair bit of games, so when this happens it is quite annoying. Anyone knows how to disable this?...
  4. mouse highlight overlay@font-face... SOLUTION ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    mouse highlight overlay@font-face... SOLUTION ?: How solve this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-highlight-overlayfont-face-solution/94b43351-19d3-44b4-924f-183fe18da9c4
  5. mouse highlight overlay@font-face... SOLUTION ?

mouse highlight overlay@font-face... SOLUTION ?: How solve this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-highlight-overlayfont-face-solution/94b43351-19d3-44b4-924f-183fe18da9c4
  6. mouse highlight overlay@font-face... SOLUTION ?

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Écriture "mouse highlight overlay"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Écriture "mouse highlight overlay": Bonjour,J'ai depuis hier des écritures qui recouvrent tout mon écran d'ordinateur. Cela est arrivé après avoir allumé l'ordinateur sans faire de manipulation particulière. J'ai essayé d'éteindre et rallumer l'ordinateur plusieurs mais rien n'y fait... l'ordinateur semble...
  8. Mouse Highlight Overlay issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse Highlight Overlay issue: I upgraded to Windows 11 on my Surface tablet and got this image. It's code for the Mouse Highlight Overlay apparently. I decided to restore Windows 10 to hopefully fix it and nope. My install is broken now. Please advise how to fix this....
  9. Mouse Highlight Overlay issue

Mouse Highlight Overlay issue: I upgraded to Windows 11 on my Surface tablet and got this image. It's code for the Mouse Highlight Overlay apparently. I decided to restore Windows 10 to hopefully fix it and nope. My install is broken now. Please advise how to fix this....
  10. Mouse highlighting

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mouse highlighting: I'm on a windows 10 and I did a mistype and activated some weird command that highlights every damn thing I click please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-highlighting/2b551e32-bb65-4b6e-8fab-e3069f3c365a