Windows 10: Edge 1809 - Edit "Share/Save picture as" context menu

Discus and support Edge 1809 - Edit "Share/Save picture as" context menu in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; So apparently some broken lightbulb over at MS decided to put "Share picture" above "Save picture as" when using the RMB context menu which INSANELY... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Durahl, Oct 5, 2018.

1. Durahl Win User

Edge 1809 - Edit "Share/Save picture as" context menu

So apparently some broken lightbulb over at MS decided to put "Share picture" above "Save picture as" when using the RMB context menu which INSANELY grinds my gears as I now have to actually look where I point my coursor when doing the most used task instead of just nudging it down a little after performing the RMB click.

Like really!? Who in their right mind places the most used task on the 2nd spot?!

Anyway... Does anyone know if and how one can either remove or relocate the "Share picture" in the context menu?

My work PC, now also running on 1809 does not have the "Share picture" context menu which gives me hope to get rid of that atrocity.

:)

Durahl, Oct 5, 2018
  2. EdSiefert Win User

Edge: no "Save As" context menu item

Why don't any of you geniuses answer the question?

It's not about a download location, it's about returning the "save as" option to the context menu.

I need to save pages to my desktop to modify & can't do this in EDGE. Does Microsoft think we are all so stupid that we can't figure out "options" or edit our registries?

Take us back to XP...PLEASE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EdSiefert, Oct 5, 2018
  3. Right-Click Context Menus in Edge (build 10166)

Right-Click Context Menus in Edge (build 10166)
    NO save as or save option when I right click on link in edge. What to do?

SalEsposito, Oct 5, 2018
  4. Edge 1809 - Edit "Share/Save picture as" context menu

Custom context menu entries

So, just throwing this out there, in case somone knows.

I have added a custom context menu entry for the program rightload, since by default the menu is broken in vistax64.

It works pefect with single files, but when I select mutiple files and try to open, I get mutiple instances of the program (which makes sense), here is my entry:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Rightload\Rightload.exe --server=1 --autostart %1

So the %1 passes the filename to the program, and when I select multiple files it is just opening multiple instances of rightload each with a different file.

What I'd like to do is be able to pass a list of the files selected to the program. Since I know it is capable of uploading multiple files from the context menu, all in one instance.

So, is there something I can pass besides %1 that will do this? I have looked around and can't seem to find an answer anywhere... *Frown Edge 1809 - Edit "Share/Save picture as" context menu :(

ArmoredCavalry, Oct 5, 2018
Thema:

Edge 1809 - Edit "Share/Save picture as" context menu

1. Edge 1809 - Edit "Share/Save picture as" context menu - Similar Threads - Edge 1809 Edit

2. Edge-icon missing in context menu

in Browsers and Email
    Edge-icon missing in context menu: Some time ago I suddenly noticed my Edge-icon missing in the contextmenu , now Im in latest Win10 and its still not fixed . Its showing a white field and no Edge-icon , it does open the pdf-file in all the three options , in Edge it opens also . HOW (?) to get this Edge (...
  3. [Help] edit context menu

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    [Help] edit context menu: https://i.imgur.com/gNs7hkRr.jpg Win10 context menu. Pls help. How do I edit the "delete" function location and remove the "email image" function from the context menus ? I keep deleting when I want to rename and emailing images when I want to save. I tried regedit but...
  4. Classic Context Menu not possible in 1809 ?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Classic Context Menu not possible in 1809 ?: Brink , you always helped us in the past with all kind of tweaks etc. Now, after upgrade to 1809 , we can not get the mouse-selected items in the context-menu in blue , we can not use the "Immersive ContextMenu=0 " key in ;...
  5. Context menu text in dark mode 1809

in Windows 10 Support
    Context menu text in dark mode 1809: If I go to dark mode in 1809, all context menus change text to white for enabled items, any resolution? It is being caused by Aero theme. 125089
  6. Context menu text in dark mode 1809

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Context menu text in dark mode 1809: If I go to dark mode in 1809, all context menus change text to white for enabled items, any resolution? It is being caused by Aero theme. 125089
  7. Classic Context Menu not possible in 1809 ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Classic Context Menu not possible in 1809 ?: Brink , you always helped us in the past with all kind of tweaks etc. Now, after upgrade to 1809 , we can not get the mouse-selected items in the context-menu in blue , we can not use the "Immersive ContextMenu=0 " key in ;...
  8. Context menu edit

Context menu edit: Good afternoon I would like to ask for advice on how to edit the folder context menu in Windows 10 x64 build 1803, do I need 3rd party software ?, thank you. 117739
  9. Edge context menu bigger than windows context menu

in Browsers and Email
    Edge context menu bigger than windows context menu: Hi guys, is there any tweak to reduce the size of edge context menu. Make it same size as windows context menu(desktop right click, file explorer). The other modern apps also have larger context menu as compared to windows. Thanks 61098
  10. How to edit context menu?

How to edit context menu?: My context menus are already bloated by various software I installed. How do I remove items from there? 12169