Windows 10: edge addons ?.

Discus and support edge addons ?. in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I can only wait, if it is November it comes soon. Thanks to everybody. Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by mailaty, Aug 7, 2015.

1. mailaty Win User

edge addons ?.

I can only wait, if it is November it comes soon.
    Thanks to everybody.

mailaty, Oct 7, 2015

2. I have got rid of IE11 not even got it on my laptop, Edge opens everything I want, faster, no crashes, no I wonder if it is going to shut me down halfway through.
    I am in my fifth week with no IE11 and it feels so good.
    My laptop does not freeze either, and as I say above all web sites I want to go on opens as soon as I finish typing in and push enter.

hTconeM9user, Oct 7, 2015
  3. mailaty Win User
    That is good but I can not live without add-ons especially RoboForm.

mailaty, Sep 20, 2016
  4. brummyfan Win User

edge addons ?.

I found Edge faster with "TCP Fast open" enabled *Smile

brummyfan, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

edge addons ?.

1. edge addons ?. - Similar Threads - edge addons

2. when clicking a link in outlook, edge advises the user is not granted permission to sign in

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    when clicking a link in outlook, edge advises the user is not granted permission to sign in: Exactly as it says on the tin! When clicking on any link in Outlook, Edge tries to sign in but advises "The user is not granted permission to sign in" > However when the GPO Setting/Registry setting to sign browser in is enabled, it makes no difference. Edge is the latest...
  3. when clicking a link in outlook, edge advises the user is not granted permission to sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when clicking a link in outlook, edge advises the user is not granted permission to sign in: Exactly as it says on the tin! When clicking on any link in Outlook, Edge tries to sign in but advises "The user is not granted permission to sign in" > However when the GPO Setting/Registry setting to sign browser in is enabled, it makes no difference. Edge is the latest...
  4. when clicking a link in outlook, edge advises the user is not granted permission to sign in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Is there a way to prevent links in email taking me to Microsoft Edge?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there a way to prevent links in email taking me to Microsoft Edge?: I want all email & web links to take me to my default browser -- whether that be Chrome or Firefox. Sound familiar smile?Found a lot of suggestions with Google.But have yet to find the magic bullet i.e., solution short of uninstalling Microsoft Edge....
  6. MS Edge addon icons too spaced out.

in Browsers and Email
    MS Edge addon icons too spaced out.: I have several addon icons on the toolbar and they take up a lot of space (width). The gap between the icons is very wide. Is there any way to reduce the space between them? Edge Version 86.0.622.69 (Official build) (64-bit) Windows 10 20H2 (19042.630) 168502
  7. AI-powered writing assistant - Linguix Microsoft Edge Addon

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    AI-powered writing assistant - Linguix Microsoft Edge Addon: submitted by /u/CharlCrla [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g2xmil/aipowered_writing_assistant_linguix_microsoft/
  8. Is there a Chome browser addon or extension like the MS Edge's "Share" feature?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a Chome browser addon or extension like the MS Edge's "Share" feature?: The only feature I can't do without is Microsoft Edge browser's share feature which shares webpage links with a high-res preview thumbnail and a well-formatted preview text/title. This is ideal for sharing YouTube videos. I've seen some share features like Android mobile web...
  9. Microsoft Edge Addons store is now open for submissions

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Edge Addons store is now open for submissions: Starting today, the Microsoft Edge Addons store is now open for submissions for all developers. This is where users will find your extensions for the new Microsoft Edge. You can submit your extensions today by visiting the Partner Center Developer Dashboard. In most cases,...
  10. No windows edge addons mean no windows edge at all !

in Windows 10 Support
    No windows edge addons mean no windows edge at all !: Unless you want to brows through adds and spams and not be able to use your favorite addons to enter password, make youtube play in HD, use your download manager, ...etc you will not want to use edge! Now this is a shame as edge seems to be a great browser and work much...