Windows 10: Edge Advanced Settings

Discus and support Edge Advanced Settings in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I have a quick question about the "Open sites in apps" setting: [img] Currently, mine is switched off; but I don't understand what changes when I... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by EyeInTheSky, Sep 4, 2018.

1. Edge Advanced Settings

I have a quick question about the "Open sites in apps" setting:

Edge Advanced Settings [​IMG]

Currently, mine is switched off; but I don't understand what changes when I turn it on.

I thought "open sites in apps" only applied to IOS devices because of limited browser support on phones.

Can someone give me an example of how to open a website in an app on the computer? I thought the Edge Browser was the app that opens websites. *Confused

:)

EyeInTheSky, Sep 4, 2018

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Sep 4, 2018
  3. LeeWing Win User
    Win 10 Passwords not listed in Advanced Edge settings

I have saved some passwords in Win 10 Edge.

Under Edge Settings, Advanced, there is a heading called manage my saved passwords but they are not listed.

How do I get them to be displayed for managing?

LeeWing, Sep 4, 2018
  4. Edge Advanced Settings

Microsoft Edge hesitatation

Hi,

Thank you for providing answers.

The issue could be occurring because some third party cookies are conflicting. I suggest you try the below steps and check.

• Open Edge browser
    • Click on (…) found at the right top corner.
    • Click on Advance settings.
    • Scroll down and under Cookies select “Block third party cookies”
    • Close and open Edge browser
    • Check if the issue still occurs.
    Let us know the status.

Vinod Archak, Sep 4, 2018
Thema:

Edge Advanced Settings

1. Edge Advanced Settings - Similar Threads - Edge Advanced Settings

2. How to integrate Cortana with Edge? I couldn't find the Advance Setting in Edge

in Cortana
    How to integrate Cortana with Edge? I couldn't find the Advance Setting in Edge: Hi, Does anyone here know how to solve this?Objective: I want to integrate Cortana with EdgeProblem:1. I couldn't find the "advance setting" in the Edge to integrate the Cortana2. I even couldn't find the Cortana in windows setting3. But my Cortana is active1. 2. 3....
  3. How to integrate Cortana with Edge? I couldn't find the Advance Setting in Edge

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to integrate Cortana with Edge? I couldn't find the Advance Setting in Edge: Hi, Does anyone here know how to solve this?Objective: I want to integrate Cortana with EdgeProblem:1. I couldn't find the "advance setting" in the Edge to integrate the Cortana2. I even couldn't find the Cortana in windows setting3. But my Cortana is active1. 2. 3....
  4. How to integrate Cortana with Edge? I couldn't find the Advance Setting in Edge

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Advanced settings in bios

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Advanced settings in bios: Hello, just wanted to know if there's any way to go into advanced settings in bios. It seems to be missing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/advanced-settings-in-bios/b53919b6-ba34-4846-8f5d-cace45377d44
  6. Advanced boot settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Advanced boot settings: Hey, I was in msconfig in boot settings I went to advanced settings then I changed the number of processor to 1 then I click apply and restarted my pc, when it started I logged on went to boot settings advanced settings and when I clicked on the number of proccessors drop...
  7. advanced settings

advanced settings: Where is advanced settings in the new edge? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/advanced-settings/ea830429-b77f-4e91-9bfe-3e0ced9c8d11
  8. advanced power settings

advanced power settings: Hi all, Its very frustrating that I am not getting all the options in x1 yoga 3rd gen computer. i have tried powercfg -attributes 19cbb8fa-5279-450e-9fac-8a3d5fedd0c1 12bbebe6-58d6-4636-95bb-3217ef867c1a -attrib_hide for showing the wireless option but no luck ! tried...
  9. M/S Edge browser does not have 'Advanced Setting'

M/S Edge browser does not have 'Advanced Setting': We are encountering sites such as Comcast that require Adobe Flash and require a one time install because Win-10 Pro has it turned OFF and blocks all attempts to permanently accomplish that. Instructions say use the '…' and select 'advanced settings'. I have used a magnifying...
  10. Advanced Security Settings

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Advanced Security Settings: I am receiving an error msg concerning Skype "Another program is using this file" I cannot access windowsapps. In Advanced Security Settings, I cannot change my access level to "Full" I am logged in as administrator but my access is not "Full". Also there are a number of...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. edge advanced settings

2. advance setting edge

3. no advanced settings in edge

4. edge advance settings,
  5. there are no advance option on edge setting,
  6. haw i can Select View advanced settings in microsoft edge,
  7. edge settings advanced settings windows 10,
  8. Edge > Settings > Advanced Settings > Cookies.,
  9. find edge advanced settings,
  10. why is there no advanced settings in windows edge,
  11. edge advanced settings not shown,