Windows 10: Edge and Brave Browser - where's the session/tabs data?

Discus and support Edge and Brave Browser - where's the session/tabs data? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I'm having problems with these two browsers and I'm reinstalling Windows anyway and I need to get my tabs from them (neither is working right now, so I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Dimitri, Aug 9, 2018.

1. Dimitri Win User

Edge and Brave Browser - where's the session/tabs data?

I'm having problems with these two browsers and I'm reinstalling Windows anyway and I need to get my tabs from them (neither is working right now, so I can't get into the browsers). Does anyone know where they store their session/tab data?

Dimitri, Aug 9, 2018

2. Brave Browser

Open with tabs from last session is the default setting.
    It worked for me then I changed it because I wanted it to open only Google.

shaggy5777, Aug 9, 2018
  3. Brave Browser

I've been using Brave for a week or two because I frequent a very 'difficult' website that needs a complete rewrite and I have to change browsers to be able to communicate with it.

I have set Brave to open with tabs from last session but it will not do it, it opens with Brave home page only, every dang time!

clemenzina, Aug 9, 2018
  4. jpdutch Win User

Brave Browser

I recently started using Brave because Firefox was tediously slow.
    Everything worked fine until I used <Ctrl><Insert> to copy a URL & Brave enlarged the top area with the Browser Menu, the search/URL bar & tab-headers and I can't find a way to undo it. Any suggestions?

PS Via the menu you can add a menu.

jpdutch, Aug 9, 2018
Thema:

1. Edge and Brave Browser - where's the session/tabs data? - Similar Threads - Edge Brave Browser

2. Unable to install Chrome browser and Brave

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to install Chrome browser and Brave: after latest windows update-windows 10 version 20H2 for x64 system KB4023057.chrome and brave browser totally crashed, so i had to uninstall and delete them, now when i try to reinstall it's failed showing this message : brave/ google chrome installer requires an update to...
  3. Brave Browser : Internet In Your Control!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Brave Browser : Internet In Your Control!: Secure, Fast & Private Web Browser with Adblocker | Brave Browser "Brave Browser" is based on the same open-source Chromium code ( by Google ) as a number of other browsers. It's time to try & be brave with "Brave Web Browser" for a number of reasons: 1. A strong promise of...
  4. USE BRAVE BROWSER

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USE BRAVE BROWSER: I am using 2 years the brave browser and is the best. -8 times faster than google chrome -way safer than any other browser -auto add blocker for any annoying add Download Link: https://brave.com/ldk927
  5. Do you use the Brave browser?

in Browsers and Email
    Do you use the Brave browser?: I've been trying it out for several days now, I like it, and it looks to be much more private than Googles government surveillance browser is. It runs like and looks like Chrome, works good with Lastpass, and my VPN. I wanted to get away from Google chrome, Brave my just be...
  6. Is Brave browser safe to use?

in Browsers and Email
    Is Brave browser safe to use?: I was using Brave browser for a while and my co-worker told me that it was really spyware. I didn't have any issues with the browser. I don't trust google and Microsoft Edge is a joke. What is the general opinion on Brave? 120900
  7. Edge Browser Shows Previous Session upon Reboot

in Browsers and Email
    Edge Browser Shows Previous Session upon Reboot: Why does my edge browser show my previous browsing history upon rebooting my pc. Whatever tabs I had open, open again on reboot.How do I prevent this, quite annoying and definitely not safe.Thanks 120833
  8. Brave Browser

in Browsers and Email
    Brave Browser: Experimented with Brave. What is your opinion ? (Unable to find any recent threads) My thoughts: - Delayed start to launch - Does not have themes ? - Do you think its tracking protection is better than others ? - Does not seem faster than Edge or Chrome on my System. -...
  9. Brave Browser

in Browsers and Email
    Brave Browser: Brave Software | Building a Better Web The new Brave browser automatically blocks ads and trackers, making it faster and safer than your current browser. It says. Chrome based. 47679
  10. Edge - Browser Tabs

in Browsers and Email
    Edge - Browser Tabs: Hi Everyone, I'm wondering if anybody else has experienced the following & if so, is there a fix. When I have a bunch of tabs open & click on the "+" on the top right of the screen to open a new tab. In the lower part of the screen it reflects the new tab, but when I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. brave browser is safe?

2. windows 10 where does brave store data

3. brave brwoser open tabs location

4. browsers safe ,
  5. brave browserfor edge windos 10,
  6. is brave browser safe,
  7. how save is brave browser,
  8. brave browser autoclosed session,
  9. how to get brave to go faster once edge is used,
  10. edge versus brave browser,
  11. where does edge store tabs from last session