Windows 10: Edge and download progress.

Discus and support Edge and download progress. in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; It would be nice if Edge had a progress bar on the taskbar like Firefox and Chrome. Unless I am missing something. Henry 94389 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Hewjr100, Sep 27, 2017.

1. Hewjr100 Win User

Edge and download progress.

It would be nice if Edge had a progress bar on the taskbar like Firefox and Chrome. Unless I am missing something.

Henry

:)

Hewjr100, Sep 27, 2017

2. How to resume download in Edge brwoser

Hi,

If my current download is in progress and if I close Edge browser, it closes without warning and interrupts download process.

Is there any way not to interrupt the download?

Is there any way to resume the partially downloaded files?

Thanks

Dharmendra30, Sep 27, 2017
  3. progress report on upgrading to a higher version of windows 10.

pls how can i view the progress of upgrading after minimizing the page while downloading

[Moved from: Microsoft Edge / Favorites, history, and downloads / Windows 10]

IFEANYINWOYE, Sep 27, 2017
  4. mrgeek Win User

It's in the side window that opens when you hit the bookmarks icon. See arrows in screenshot, will look like Firefox's interface

Edge and download progress. [​IMG]

mrgeek, Sep 27, 2017
  5. Hewjr100 Win User
    Yea but when you’re surfing it hides, I would rather have it on the taskbar.

Henry

Hewjr100, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Edge and download progress. - Similar Threads - Edge download progress

2. Download progress reverted

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Download progress reverted: I've been downloading Ark: Survival Evolved for about a day now due to poor internet and the fact that microsoft store pauses downloads whenever the screen times out. I got to 159.0 GB/163.4GB downloaded when the download seemingly halted, I paused and unpaused the download...
  3. Download progress reverted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Download progress reverted: I've been downloading Ark: Survival Evolved for about a day now due to poor internet and the fact that microsoft store pauses downloads whenever the screen times out. I got to 159.0 GB/163.4GB downloaded when the download seemingly halted, I paused and unpaused the download...
  4. Download progress reverted

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. edge download

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    edge download: why did edge get forced downloaded on to my computer. It hasn't worked the multiple times I've tried to install it and now you can't delete it unless you go into command prompt on the C drive. why are you so arrogant in the fact that you feel you need to force this on...
  6. Show download progress bar

in Browsers and Email
    Show download progress bar: After more than 15 years I switched browsers: I us now Microsoft Edge. I encountered many small differences between Edge and my previous browser but in the end I can do what I want with my new browser except for 1 thing: I used to see in Edge at the bottom of each page a...
  7. Show download progress bar

in Windows 10 Support
    Show download progress bar: After more than 15 years I switched browsers: I us now Microsoft Edge. I encountered many small differences between Edge and my previous browser but in the end I can do what I want with my new browser except for 1 thing: I used to see in Edge at the bottom of each page a...
  8. Download progress

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Download progress: Where is the download progress indicator and the log and the folder with all past downloads...in order to access and read/use them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/download-progress/7d019026-abda-4a3c-bd21-485e6e25b124
  9. Redisplay of Edge Download Progress Box

in Browsers and Email
    Redisplay of Edge Download Progress Box: When I download something using Edge I get the box at the bottom of the screen that displays the progress of the download - the percent completed, the download rate and the remaining time for completion. If I click the X in the corner of that box it goes away, but I can still...
  10. Downloading in Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Downloading in Edge: I'm attempting to download Win 10 64-bit Nvidia drivers from the Nvidia website. On the Nvidia driver search page, after I've selected the search parameters and conducted the driver search, I come to an download button page. I click the download button and I arrive at an...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. download progress edge

2. downloads in progress in edge

3. edge show download progress

4. edge downloads progress,
  5. Install Quicbooks in Microsoft Edge,
  6. show download progress edge,
  7. edge download progress,
  8. download progress in edge,
  9. windows edge download progress,
  10. edge download progress stataus,
  11. show download progress in edge