Windows 10: Edge and download progress.

Discus and support Edge and download progress. in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; It would be nice if Edge had a progress bar on the taskbar like Firefox and Chrome. Unless I am missing something. Henry 94389 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Hewjr100, Sep 27, 2017.

1. Hewjr100 Win User

Edge and download progress.

It would be nice if Edge had a progress bar on the taskbar like Firefox and Chrome. Unless I am missing something.

Henry

:)

Hewjr100, Sep 27, 2017

2. How to resume download in Edge brwoser

Hi,

If my current download is in progress and if I close Edge browser, it closes without warning and interrupts download process.

Is there any way not to interrupt the download?

Is there any way to resume the partially downloaded files?

Thanks

Dharmendra30, Sep 27, 2017
  3. progress report on upgrading to a higher version of windows 10.

pls how can i view the progress of upgrading after minimizing the page while downloading

[Moved from: Microsoft Edge / Favorites, history, and downloads / Windows 10]

IFEANYINWOYE, Sep 27, 2017
  4. mrgeek Win User

It's in the side window that opens when you hit the bookmarks icon. See arrows in screenshot, will look like Firefox's interface

Edge and download progress. [​IMG]

mrgeek, Sep 27, 2017
  5. Hewjr100 Win User
    Yea but when you’re surfing it hides, I would rather have it on the taskbar.

Henry

Hewjr100, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Edge and download progress. - Similar Threads - Edge download progress

2. Download progress

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Download progress: Where is the download progress indicator and the log and the folder with all past downloads...in order to access and read/use them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/download-progress/7d019026-abda-4a3c-bd21-485e6e25b124
  3. No Blue Progress Bar, Download Size increases forever

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    No Blue Progress Bar, Download Size increases forever: Hi, I bought State of Decay 2 yesterday and tried to download it today. It says the size should be 29.2Gb but my store exceeded that amount to 80Gb. Then i did some research on the internet and deleted my Store Application and couldnt reinstall it. Then I decided to...
  4. Redisplay of Edge Download Progress Box

in Browsers and Email
    Redisplay of Edge Download Progress Box: When I download something using Edge I get the box at the bottom of the screen that displays the progress of the download - the percent completed, the download rate and the remaining time for completion. If I click the X in the corner of that box it goes away, but I can still...
  5. Downloading in Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Downloading in Edge: I'm attempting to download Win 10 64-bit Nvidia drivers from the Nvidia website. On the Nvidia driver search page, after I've selected the search parameters and conducted the driver search, I come to an download button page. I click the download button and I arrive at an...
  6. Download on Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Download on Edge: [img] It was downloading even if it couldn't reach page... LOL.. 104403
  7. Can't Download in Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Can't Download in Edge: Any type of download from any site while in Edge will not download. When I click on Download nothing happens. I'm having to open Chrome if I want to Download anything at all. Thanks 30826
  8. BSOD NETIO.SYS when Streaming or Downloading Progress

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD NETIO.SYS when Streaming or Downloading Progress: Hello, this is my case, when open Streaming Video (example = youtube) or when Downloading (but most often is when downloading), a few seconds later after starting Stream or Download then BSOD occurs with error message = System_Thread_Exception_Not_Handled (netio.sys). I try...
  9. Is this Progress

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Is this Progress: In windows 7 I could display a map of my workgroup networked computers. Windows 10 does not give me that option. I must use Netgear Genie to do what Windows 10 should do. Is the progress? The only way that Windows 10 works is through Explorer where you can see the...
  10. No Progress indicator on latest build downloading status

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    No Progress indicator on latest build downloading status: Hi there I'm surprised that on downloading the build there's no indication of its current progress or even WHERE it gets downloaded to. I'd like a bit more control over this -- especially on the % download. Cheers jimbo 2580

Users found this page by searching for:

1. download progress edge

2. downloads in progress in edge

3. edge show download progress

4. edge downloads progress,
  5. Install Quicbooks in Microsoft Edge,
  6. show download progress edge,
  7. edge download progress,
  8. download progress in edge,
  9. windows edge download progress,
  10. edge download progress stataus,
  11. show download progress in edge