Windows 10: Edge and Lastpass

Discus and support Edge and Lastpass in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I've been using Lastpass for ever and a week and suddenly, when I close down the browser and restart it again, I have to keep adding the master... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Rubert Mumps, Oct 15, 2020.

1. Edge and Lastpass

I've been using Lastpass for ever and a week and suddenly, when I close down the browser and restart it again, I have to keep adding the master password. This problem only began today.

Edge is saving the cookies, so that's not the problem. Has any got an idea as to overcoming this? Getting help from Lastpass themselves is about next to nothing.

:)

Rubert Mumps, Oct 15, 2020
  2. JIMHARDER Win User

Lastpass does not start after cold boot of Windows 10

I am using Lastpass under Edge for password storage. When I boot Windows 10 after an overnight shutdown, I start Edge, the Lastpass icon appears in the upper right corner along with a panel saying 'Click on Icon to Log on to Lastpass'. I click on the icon
    and cannot get the Lastpass logon panel. I restart Windows 10, start Edge, the same Lastpass panel comes up, I click on the Lastpass icon in the upper right corner and the Lastpass logon panel appears, I can successfully logon. I asked the Lastpass Tech support
    for help, they suggested reloading Lastpass, I did that, it did not help. They then suggested contacting Microsoft. Why do I have to restart Windows and Edge to get Lastpass to come up?

JIMHARDER, Oct 15, 2020
  3. LastPass

Installed LastPass for Internet Explorer but, every time I try to sign into LastPass it crashes Internet Explorer. Any suggestions?

SilverBack70, Oct 15, 2020
  4. Buzzmag Win User

Edge and Lastpass

Where To Get LastPass Extension forMS Edge

OK. I have downloaded and installed the app. The LastPass icon is still missing. Checking for installed Extensions under the three ... dots does not list the LastPass Extension.

Buzzmag, Oct 15, 2020
Thema:

Edge and Lastpass

1. Edge and Lastpass - Similar Threads - Edge Lastpass

2. There is always a white box in the edge of the screen when I open the desktop screen by my...

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    There is always a white box in the edge of the screen when I open the desktop screen by my...: When I was approve by parent and also when entering the code in "My parent is here" and the screen is open again, there will always be a white box in the edge of the desktop screen...
  3. There is always a white box in the edge of the screen when I open the desktop screen by my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    There is always a white box in the edge of the screen when I open the desktop screen by my...: When I was approve by parent and also when entering the code in "My parent is here" and the screen is open again, there will always be a white box in the edge of the desktop screen...
  4. There is always a white box in the edge of the screen when I open the desktop screen by my...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. As soon as I focus on the address bar of Microsoft Edge and start typing, the CPU is 100%...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    As soon as I focus on the address bar of Microsoft Edge and start typing, the CPU is 100%...: It is very strangeAs soon as I focus on the address bar of Microsoft Edge and start typing, the CPU is 100% busy for 10-20 seconds !!!This problem is very annoyingI searched a lot on Google, but I did not see such a post for the Microsoft Edge browser I saw for Opera and...
  6. As soon as I focus on the address bar of Microsoft Edge and start typing, the CPU is 100%...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    As soon as I focus on the address bar of Microsoft Edge and start typing, the CPU is 100%...: It is very strangeAs soon as I focus on the address bar of Microsoft Edge and start typing, the CPU is 100% busy for 10-20 seconds !!!This problem is very annoyingI searched a lot on Google, but I did not see such a post for the Microsoft Edge browser I saw for Opera and...
  7. Lastpass and Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Lastpass and Edge: Until today, Lastpass has worked no problem with Edge. Today I noticed after rebooting the machine, I have to put the master password in Lastpass. Prior to this, I didn't although there was one time it did that a long time ago and one of the settings in Lastpass fixed it. But...
  8. Edge will not remember Lastpass login

in Browsers and Email
    Edge will not remember Lastpass login: Windows 10 1703 15063.413 64 bit. Microsoft Edge opens every time with the default home page as set by me (google.com) and always opens a second window for a lastpass login. I have lastpass premium, and if I login, the lastpass icon turns red, and it works as expected....
  9. Edge and Lastpass

in Browsers and Email
    Edge and Lastpass: Been using Lastpass with edge for a while without any problems, But this week something has spooked it the last pass wont remember my email. Has anyone got this issue please and some advice. Thanks. 77046
  10. Edge and LastPass

in Browsers and Email
    Edge and LastPass: Just to mention: I have tried a number of times to install the LastPass extension on Edge. The installation appears to go OK but later, the message is that the app encountered a problem and needs reinstalling to repair it. This doesn't do the trick though. It seems to be a...