Windows 10: Edge and Lastpass

Discus and support Edge and Lastpass in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Been using Lastpass with edge for a while without any problems, But this week something has spooked it the last pass wont remember my email. Has... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by dafydd, Feb 10, 2017.

1. dafydd Win User

Edge and Lastpass

Been using Lastpass with edge for a while without any problems, But this week something has spooked it the last pass wont remember my email.
    Has anyone got this issue please and some advice.
    Thanks.

:)

dafydd, Feb 10, 2017
  2. Buzzmag Win User

Where To Get LastPass Extension forMS Edge

Where To Get LastPass
    Extension forMS Edge

I'm running W10 Pro 14393.51 v1607 Anniversary Update. I have the LastPass app installed but haven't been able to find the LastPass Edge
    extension in the Windows store. Any ideas?

Buzzmag, Feb 10, 2017
  3. Edge form filling

Microsoft 10 Edge DOES NOT SUPPORT FORM FILLING... LastPass WILL NOT RUN UNDER WINDOWS 10...

JefferyMoss, Feb 10, 2017
  4. swarfega Win User

Edge and Lastpass

You could try remove it and add it again.

swarfega, Feb 11, 2017
  5. tonez Win User
    use a notebook or a txt file to save your passwords

tonez, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Edge and Lastpass

1. Edge and Lastpass - Similar Threads - Edge Lastpass

2. when clicking a link in outlook, edge advises the user is not granted permission to sign in

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    when clicking a link in outlook, edge advises the user is not granted permission to sign in: Exactly as it says on the tin! When clicking on any link in Outlook, Edge tries to sign in but advises "The user is not granted permission to sign in" > However when the GPO Setting/Registry setting to sign browser in is enabled, it makes no difference. Edge is the latest...
  3. when clicking a link in outlook, edge advises the user is not granted permission to sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when clicking a link in outlook, edge advises the user is not granted permission to sign in: Exactly as it says on the tin! When clicking on any link in Outlook, Edge tries to sign in but advises "The user is not granted permission to sign in" > However when the GPO Setting/Registry setting to sign browser in is enabled, it makes no difference. Edge is the latest...
  4. when clicking a link in outlook, edge advises the user is not granted permission to sign in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Is there a way to prevent links in email taking me to Microsoft Edge?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way to prevent links in email taking me to Microsoft Edge?: I want all email & web links to take me to my default browser -- whether that be Chrome or Firefox. Sound familiar smile?Found a lot of suggestions with Google.But have yet to find the magic bullet i.e., solution short of uninstalling Microsoft Edge....
  6. Is there a way to prevent links in email taking me to Microsoft Edge?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there a way to prevent links in email taking me to Microsoft Edge?: I want all email & web links to take me to my default browser -- whether that be Chrome or Firefox. Sound familiar smile?Found a lot of suggestions with Google.But have yet to find the magic bullet i.e., solution short of uninstalling Microsoft Edge....
  7. Lastpass and Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Lastpass and Edge: Until today, Lastpass has worked no problem with Edge. Today I noticed after rebooting the machine, I have to put the master password in Lastpass. Prior to this, I didn't although there was one time it did that a long time ago and one of the settings in Lastpass fixed it. But...
  8. Edge and Lastpass

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Edge and Lastpass: I've been using Lastpass for ever and a week and suddenly, when I close down the browser and restart it again, I have to keep adding the master password. This problem only began today. Edge is saving the cookies, so that's not the problem. Has any got an idea as to...
  9. Edge will not remember Lastpass login

in Browsers and Email
    Edge will not remember Lastpass login: Windows 10 1703 15063.413 64 bit. Microsoft Edge opens every time with the default home page as set by me (google.com) and always opens a second window for a lastpass login. I have lastpass premium, and if I login, the lastpass icon turns red, and it works as expected....
  10. Edge and LastPass

in Browsers and Email
    Edge and LastPass: Just to mention: I have tried a number of times to install the LastPass extension on Edge. The installation appears to go OK but later, the message is that the app encountered a problem and needs reinstalling to repair it. This doesn't do the trick though. It seems to be a...