Windows 10: Edge and Lastpass

Discus and support Edge and Lastpass in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Been using Lastpass with edge for a while without any problems, But this week something has spooked it the last pass wont remember my email. Has... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by dafydd, Feb 10, 2017.

1. dafydd Win User

Edge and Lastpass

Been using Lastpass with edge for a while without any problems, But this week something has spooked it the last pass wont remember my email.
    Has anyone got this issue please and some advice.
    Thanks.

:)

dafydd, Feb 10, 2017
  2. Buzzmag Win User

Where To Get LastPass Extension forMS Edge

Where To Get LastPass
    Extension forMS Edge

I'm running W10 Pro 14393.51 v1607 Anniversary Update. I have the LastPass app installed but haven't been able to find the LastPass Edge
    extension in the Windows store. Any ideas?

Buzzmag, Feb 10, 2017
  3. Edge form filling

Microsoft 10 Edge DOES NOT SUPPORT FORM FILLING... LastPass WILL NOT RUN UNDER WINDOWS 10...

JefferyMoss, Feb 10, 2017
  4. swarfega Win User

Edge and Lastpass

You could try remove it and add it again.

swarfega, Feb 11, 2017
  5. tonez Win User
    use a notebook or a txt file to save your passwords

tonez, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Edge and Lastpass

1. Edge and Lastpass - Similar Threads - Edge Lastpass

2. Edge View Jumps Down When a Selection is Made

in Browsers and Email
    Edge View Jumps Down When a Selection is Made: This is a relatively new system and I have been trying to find a solution for an annoyance with MS Edge. When browsing, such as in Facebook, and, say for example "Like" is selected, the view in Edge jumps or pages down. So to return to the same point in the newsfeed, one...
  3. Edge View Jumps Down When a Selection is Made

in Windows 10 Support
    Edge View Jumps Down When a Selection is Made: This is a relatively new system and I have been trying to find a solution for an annoyance with MS Edge. When browsing, such as in Facebook, and, say for example "Like" is selected, the view in Edge jumps or pages down. So to return to the same point in the newsfeed, one...
  4. Cannot access some websites using Edge browser

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot access some websites using Edge browser: All of the sudden Edge browser stopped opening some websites. I receive an error message saying can’t reach this page. Make sure you’ve got the right web address...
  5. Microsoft’s new Chromium Edge browser leaked online.

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft’s new Chromium Edge browser leaked online.: Microsoft’s upcoming Chromium-powered Edge browser has leaked online. Download links for the browser have been posted to file sharing sites and popular beta sharing forums. The leaked version appears to be an early copy of what Microsoft is expected to release in public...
  6. A first look at Microsoft’s new Chromium-powered Edge browser

in Windows 10 News
    A first look at Microsoft’s new Chromium-powered Edge browser: Microsoft is rebuilding its Edge browser on Chromium. The software maker has been testing versions of this browser internally at Microsoft, and now The Verge has secured an exclusive first look at the early work thanks to a source who wishes to remain anonymous. While the...
  7. Leak gives us a closer look at Microsoft’s new Edge for Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Leak gives us a closer look at Microsoft’s new Edge for Windows 10: As the work on the new Microsoft Edge browser advances, more details are appearing online. The latest leak has also confirmed that Microsoft will launch its own extension store and it will allow users to sideload extensions from Chrome Web Store which is a big deal....
  8. A first look at Microsoft’s new Chromium-powered Edge browser

in Windows 10 News
    A first look at Microsoft’s new Chromium-powered Edge browser: Microsoft is rebuilding its Edge browser on Chromium. The software maker has been testing versions of this browser internally at Microsoft, and now The Verge has secured an exclusive first look at the early work thanks to a source who wishes to remain anonymous. While the...
  9. Edge will not remember Lastpass login

in Browsers and Email
    Edge will not remember Lastpass login: Windows 10 1703 15063.413 64 bit. Microsoft Edge opens every time with the default home page as set by me (google.com) and always opens a second window for a lastpass login. I have lastpass premium, and if I login, the lastpass icon turns red, and it works as expected....
  10. Edge and LastPass

in Browsers and Email
    Edge and LastPass: Just to mention: I have tried a number of times to install the LastPass extension on Edge. The installation appears to go OK but later, the message is that the app encountered a problem and needs reinstalling to repair it. This doesn't do the trick though. It seems to be a...