Windows 10: Edge and Lastpass

Discus and support Edge and Lastpass in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Been using Lastpass with edge for a while without any problems, But this week something has spooked it the last pass wont remember my email. Has... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by dafydd, Feb 10, 2017.

1. dafydd Win User

Edge and Lastpass

Been using Lastpass with edge for a while without any problems, But this week something has spooked it the last pass wont remember my email.
    Has anyone got this issue please and some advice.
    Thanks.

:)

dafydd, Feb 10, 2017
  2. Buzzmag Win User

Where To Get LastPass Extension forMS Edge

Where To Get LastPass
    Extension forMS Edge

I'm running W10 Pro 14393.51 v1607 Anniversary Update. I have the LastPass app installed but haven't been able to find the LastPass Edge
    extension in the Windows store. Any ideas?

Buzzmag, Feb 10, 2017
  3. Edge form filling

Microsoft 10 Edge DOES NOT SUPPORT FORM FILLING... LastPass WILL NOT RUN UNDER WINDOWS 10...

JefferyMoss, Feb 10, 2017
  4. swarfega Win User

Edge and Lastpass

You could try remove it and add it again.

swarfega, Feb 11, 2017
  5. tonez Win User
    use a notebook or a txt file to save your passwords

tonez, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Edge and Lastpass

1. Edge and Lastpass - Similar Threads - Edge Lastpass

2. New Edge Browser and Chrome do not work on my Windows 10 PC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    New Edge Browser and Chrome do not work on my Windows 10 PC: I have been having issues with Chrome for the past couple of months. It opens but does not do ANYTHING else. Edge used to work but when I downloaded the new Edge browser, the same thing happens. It opens but it will not do anything else. No buttons work except for the...
  3. 9 sub tasks for microsoft edge

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    9 sub tasks for microsoft edge: Im having issues with mouse lag on my computer that resolves when I close Microsoft edge. I suspect its due to 9 different subtasks that are running within the browser for no reason. Is there a way I can fix this issue? I have windows 10 and has already been updated to the...
  4. How to change Profile name and Image in Microsoft Edge, Chrome and Firefox

in Windows 10 News
    How to change Profile name and Image in Microsoft Edge, Chrome and Firefox: [ATTACH]When you launch a browser, it creates a sort-of-account. It doesn’t matter if you sign-in with your Google account or Microsoft account, you will see […] This article How to change Profile name and Image in Microsoft Edge, Chrome and Firefox first appeared on...
  5. top border in ms edge

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    top border in ms edge: as mentioned above, the border thickness is insane on top of the edge webbrowser. also the adressbar is very high. and the bookmarkbar too. is there any way to make this smaller in the hight ? submitted by /u/rtl33 [link] [comments]...
  6. Favorites in the new Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Favorites in the new Edge: Just started using the new Edge. Is there a way that when you click on the Favorites button, that all of your favorites will appear without having to hover over the Other favorites folder icon? Windows ver 1909. Thanks 151321
  7. Microsoft Edge gets a new game and security feature

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Edge gets a new game and security feature: Beginning February 26, Microsoft said it will begin replacing the classic Edge with the new Edge on PCs in Release Preview Ring of the Insider program. After beta testing the Edge update with Insiders, consumers will get it later this year and businesses will have a choice of...
  8. Some letters are corrupted in Start menu and in windows options including Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Some letters are corrupted in Start menu and in windows options including Microsoft Edge: [ATTACH] Please help me about this :D i would be very helpful, this also happens on Microsoft Edge https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/some-letters-are-corrupted-in-start-menu-and-in/961dd2e3-656a-4dcb-b9fa-f940893c0c86
  9. Edge will not remember Lastpass login

in Browsers and Email
    Edge will not remember Lastpass login: Windows 10 1703 15063.413 64 bit. Microsoft Edge opens every time with the default home page as set by me (google.com) and always opens a second window for a lastpass login. I have lastpass premium, and if I login, the lastpass icon turns red, and it works as expected....
  10. Edge and LastPass

in Browsers and Email
    Edge and LastPass: Just to mention: I have tried a number of times to install the LastPass extension on Edge. The installation appears to go OK but later, the message is that the app encountered a problem and needs reinstalling to repair it. This doesn't do the trick though. It seems to be a...