Windows 10: Edge and Passwords

Discus and support Edge and Passwords in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I use a password manager and I recommend use but I use a standalone product. Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Tony Vella, Jun 4, 2017.

1. bestellen Win User

Edge and Passwords

I use a password manager and I recommend use but I use a standalone product.

bestellen, Jun 7, 2017

2. Hello bestellen.
    A stand-alone product was what I considered in the first place; particularly one that does not sync (if there is such a thing). However, I ended up with a chrome addon and suddenly I found all my email contacts on my cell-phone. If the rules of this forum allow, I should love a link to such a stand-alone product. Regards.

Tony Vella, Jun 7, 2017
  3. dafydd Win User
    dafydd, Jun 7, 2017
  4. Edge and Passwords

Hi Tony.

I use Password Safe available at pwsafe.org

Free, has a companion product for Apple IOS. Does not use cloud. You can add a Yubi Key which means even with password you need a second verification method, the key. I use this method on the version outside my house.

Little clumsy in the way it sets up groups but once you figure that out people are good to go.

Re Contacts on phone. If this is just recent it is a result of your other thread. You added (imported) contacts from TB to People. It then syncs to gmail and gmail syncs to phone. I had suggested importing to web account. Either way they are now all synced which I find handy, one centralized, up to date address book.

Caledon Ken, Jun 7, 2017
  5. Thanks again, Ken, I shall certainly look into it.

Tony Vella, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Edge and Passwords

1. Edge and Passwords - Similar Threads - Edge Passwords

2. How do I roll back to a previously saved password in Edge?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I roll back to a previously saved password in Edge?: How do I roll back to a previously saved password in Edge? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-roll-back-to-a-previously-saved-password/7c94b65c-fd98-4ad3-854b-068eb99add72
  3. How do I roll back to a previously saved password in Edge?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I roll back to a previously saved password in Edge?: How do I roll back to a previously saved password in Edge? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-roll-back-to-a-previously-saved-password/7c94b65c-fd98-4ad3-854b-068eb99add72
  4. Delete Passwords in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Delete Passwords in Microsoft Edge: I had my computer worked on and somehow I am seeing multiple people's passwords in my Microsoft Edge Wallet. How do I delete more than one password at a time? If I have to, how do I delete all of them? I delete some but then they come back....
  5. Delete Passwords in Microsoft Edge

Delete Passwords in Microsoft Edge: I had my computer worked on and somehow I am seeing multiple people's passwords in my Microsoft Edge Wallet. How do I delete more than one password at a time? If I have to, how do I delete all of them? I delete some but then they come back....
  6. How do I access password manager on Windows 11 with Edge as the browser. Most suggestions...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I access password manager on Windows 11 with Edge as the browser. Most suggestions...: How do I access password manager on Windows 11 with Edge as the browser. Most suggestions are from years ago. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-access-password-manager-on-windows-11/45e00bd8-fb6e-4011-bbec-af9e00b12b5f
  7. How do I access password manager on Windows 11 with Edge as the browser. Most suggestions...

How do I access password manager on Windows 11 with Edge as the browser. Most suggestions...: How do I access password manager on Windows 11 with Edge as the browser. Most suggestions are from years ago. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-access-password-manager-on-windows-11/45e00bd8-fb6e-4011-bbec-af9e00b12b5f
  8. Keeping iCloud password extension signed in on Edge

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keeping iCloud password extension signed in on Edge: I'm using Edge on a Win 11 machine. I have added the Cloud extension to sync passwords with my iphone which works fine. However, EVERY time I open the browser, to use it, I have to type in a 6 digit code given by the icloud app. I must enter it 100 times a day! Is there no...
  9. Keeping iCloud password extension signed in on Edge

Keeping iCloud password extension signed in on Edge: I'm using Edge on a Win 11 machine. I have added the Cloud extension to sync passwords with my iphone which works fine. However, EVERY time I open the browser, to use it, I have to type in a 6 digit code given by the icloud app. I must enter it 100 times a day! Is there no...
  10. Why can someone delete all my microsoft edge passwords without asking for biometrics/password

Why can someone delete all my microsoft edge passwords without asking for biometrics/password: Why can someone delete all my microsoft edge passwords without asking for biometrics/password?Bad. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-can-someone-delete-all-my-microsoft-edge/4ce2f9f2-93fd-461a-9ea6-97f5b180e15b