Windows 10: Edge and Skype show text in weird font

Discus and support Edge and Skype show text in weird font in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, When I search in Edge, Bing shows results in weird Font. Same is when I start Skype - my username is in the same weird font. Please, please... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by strikercho, Sep 13, 2015.

1. Edge and Skype show text in weird font

Hi,

When I search in Edge, Bing shows results in weird Font. Same is when I start Skype - my username is in the same weird font. Please, please help. I attach some screenshots.
    Edge and Skype show text in weird font [​IMG]

:)

strikercho, Sep 13, 2015

2. This Edge Browser uses a wacky font, how do I change it?

I have researched and identified the font to be "Brady bunch," a no-caps abstract font. All of my installed internet browsers, Edge, Explorer and Chrome are now showing the same issue, they replace random text on all web pages with text in this font "brady
    bunch" As an example please see how Fed Ex Office's webpage is presented on my browser below. Is this a Win10 issue? If I remove this font from my system will the issue resolve or will the browsers find another weird font to substitute?

Lyle Polyak, Sep 13, 2015
  3. Fonts changed from Arial to some weird font.

I was busy on my computer and everything was fine. Till I opened Microsoft Edge and my font had changed from Arial to some weird font. Even in Facebook the font had changed. Can anyone help met please to correct it?

Anita Theron, Sep 13, 2015
Thema:

Edge and Skype show text in weird font

1. Edge and Skype show text in weird font - Similar Threads - Edge Skype show

2. Some website fonts are showing weird results on renown browsers including Microsoft edge,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some website fonts are showing weird results on renown browsers including Microsoft edge,...: Hi,I am reaching out to address issues I am experiencing with the preview of certain websites. the fonts on these websites appear strange and are unreadable on all browsers. I kindly request your assistance in resolving this error. I am attaching a screenshot for better...
  3. Some website fonts are showing weird results on renown browsers including Microsoft edge,...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Some website fonts are showing weird results on renown browsers including Microsoft edge,...: Hi,I am reaching out to address issues I am experiencing with the preview of certain websites. the fonts on these websites appear strange and are unreadable on all browsers. I kindly request your assistance in resolving this error. I am attaching a screenshot for better...
  4. Browsers showing weird font

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Browsers showing weird font: Hey guys, my browsers and all Chromium Services like Electron Applications and stuff shows a very weird font.I don't know what to do, i have this problem on all of my browsers and also some applications.i tried to reinstall the windows fonts but im at the end of my tries....
  5. Browsers showing weird font

Browsers showing weird font: Hey guys, my browsers and all Chromium Services like Electron Applications and stuff shows a very weird font.I don't know what to do, i have this problem on all of my browsers and also some applications.i tried to reinstall the windows fonts but im at the end of my tries....
  6. Weird font

in Windows 10 Customization
    Weird font: Does anyone know how to fix this? I just I turn on my pc somehow I encounter weird font from my taskbar. image- https://gyazo.com/995afe5570234a69bbc673136905b1ba https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weird-font/af1bc703-88c1-42ac-b186-6c5107f18faa
  7. Websites showing weird fonts

Websites showing weird fonts: I saw lately some websites use some strange fonts instead of showing original fonts on my laptop. I'm pretty sure it has to do something with Windows fonts setting. I reinstalled Windows default font pack, but nothing worked. How do I fix this?...
  8. Weird Issue With Skype

Weird Issue With Skype: Something weird is happening with Skype and I don't understand why. Both me and my spouse have desktop computers running Windows 10, however I use insider program version and OS build version is a bit newer than hers. She has normal version, but up to date. We both had web...
  9. Weird font and lighting issues for all Windows text

Weird font and lighting issues for all Windows text: I apologize if this is the wrong topic to file this question under, I wasn't able to find a better one. Anyway, a few days ago, I found myself installing the new drivers for my graphics card a Nvidia GTX 750 Ti, just to keep everything up to date. The following day, after...
  10. Weird font

Weird font: So, i was trying to improve my computer to be faster, but some how my changed font to an UGLY font... [ATTACH]how do i change it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weird-font/baad35e5-2438-49c6-8d39-e8557be8d374

Users found this page by searching for:

1. skype strange font

2. weird font in skype

3. weird fonts in skype