Windows 10: Edge and Skype show text in weird font

Discus and support Edge and Skype show text in weird font in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, When I search in Edge, Bing shows results in weird Font. Same is when I start Skype - my username is in the same weird font. Please, please... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by strikercho, Sep 13, 2015.

1. Edge and Skype show text in weird font

Hi,

When I search in Edge, Bing shows results in weird Font. Same is when I start Skype - my username is in the same weird font. Please, please help. I attach some screenshots.
    Edge and Skype show text in weird font [​IMG]

:)

strikercho, Sep 13, 2015

2. This Edge Browser uses a wacky font, how do I change it?

I have researched and identified the font to be "Brady bunch," a no-caps abstract font. All of my installed internet browsers, Edge, Explorer and Chrome are now showing the same issue, they replace random text on all web pages with text in this font "brady
    bunch" As an example please see how Fed Ex Office's webpage is presented on my browser below. Is this a Win10 issue? If I remove this font from my system will the issue resolve or will the browsers find another weird font to substitute?

Lyle Polyak, Sep 13, 2015
  3. Fonts changed from Arial to some weird font.

I was busy on my computer and everything was fine. Till I opened Microsoft Edge and my font had changed from Arial to some weird font. Even in Facebook the font had changed. Can anyone help met please to correct it?

Anita Theron, Sep 13, 2015
Thema:

Edge and Skype show text in weird font

1. Edge and Skype show text in weird font - Similar Threads - Edge Skype show

2. Overlapping text/fonts

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Overlapping text/fonts: Hi Microsoft team, I have recently upgraded my system to Windows 10. The new OS is unable to identify multiple fonts(including pre-installed fonts provided by Microsoft). In a nutshell, font type Calibri and Arial are working perfectly until i change it to Century gothic or...
  3. Finding different Fonts in a text

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Finding different Fonts in a text: I've created a picture with 3 different types of text (font) on Paint 3D. How can I find the font of each phrase? This is the card. But I want to edit with the same fonts anda I can't find them. Thank you. [ATTACH]...
  4. Skype Options - Font Size

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Skype Options - Font Size: I'm using the Skype Preview (version 8.33.76.26) and it's pretty good with a lot of new options, including showing your weather to your contacts. In the old Skype that is set to be discontinued on (I think) November 2, with a short life thereafter, we could enlarge the font...
  5. Font/Text size

in Windows 10 Support
    Font/Text size: I would very much like to know how to set the font and text size so I can read it and make it stay there. I research the web and get several suggestions on how to do this (some do not even apply to my Win 10).I have gotten it changed through Settings but it returns to...
  6. Text size fonts

in Windows 10 Customization
    Text size fonts: Hello, I think this will be the last for this evening. After all manouvering to resize text in window file/folders explorer, the size in the explorer did'nt change, but look what happened to context menu, I attach here some screenshots, one is amerge of the explorer and on...
  7. Microsoft Edge showing Youtube search results weirdly

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Edge showing Youtube search results weirdly: The Edge browser is behaving oddly nowadays for me especially on youtube, I dont't know what's causing it. Whenever I search on youtube using edge it shows the search results on the right side with texts and other info partially cut-off. The attached screenshots should...
  8. Weird text outlining- Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Weird text outlining- Windows 10: [img] My graphic driver is up to date. Running windows 10 ( Version 1511, OS Build 10586.494 57014
  9. Weird Text in Taskbar options menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Weird Text in Taskbar options menu: As you guys can see in the picture, I got some weird text in that menu and I want to delete it! Is there a folder related to task bars that I can acess to delete that option? (BTW I clicked on it and nothing happened) [img] Any help would be appreciated! 52789
  10. Weird text box

in Windows 10 Support
    Weird text box: Hi All Question for you . I have been playing this game for a bit and I keep noticing this strange text box pop up when moving around it will just randomly pop up see the screen shot. [img] Now I am unsure what is getting this box to pop up. I do have additional...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. weird font in skype

2. weird fonts in skype