Windows 10: Edge and Twitter - cannot share

Discus and support Edge and Twitter - cannot share in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi, any ideas on why the Share feature within Edge doesn't let me choose the Twitter App ? Is this App not supporting that feature ? Any... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by leftcheats, Jul 31, 2015.

1. Edge and Twitter - cannot share

Hi,

any ideas on why the Share feature within Edge doesn't let me choose the Twitter App ?

Is this App not supporting that feature ?

Any ideas ?

:)

leftcheats, Jul 31, 2015
  2. DougPsn Win User

edge browser missing share to mail win10

Mail option missing in share choices on edge. dropbox, Facebook, twitter, etc all there but no mail. Mail is working. Have 3 accounts installed. Cannot have option of sharing to email.

Surface 3. - newly opened days ago. All updates installed.

Do not have option of uninstalling and reinstalling.

any help?

DougPsn, Jul 31, 2015
  3. Adding sites to the Share box on Microsoft Edge

I would like to use the Share box in Microsoft Edge to post to LinkedIn, but there is only an option for Facebook and Twitter. Is there a way to add linked in or other sites to the Share box?

Todd Hutchison, Jul 31, 2015
Thema:

Edge and Twitter - cannot share

1. Edge and Twitter - cannot share - Similar Threads - Edge Twitter cannot

2. twitter

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    twitter: I have been trying t fix my twitter account for ever now and I'm not winning I have a twitter account and have now downloaded the app from the Microsoft store once done I try to log into my account it keeps giving me the msg client not permitted to perform this action I have...
  3. I cannot get a direct conversation with Twitter

in Windows 10 Support
    I cannot get a direct conversation with Twitter: Hello, I wonder if you can help me as i have exhausted all measures. I cannot get a direct conversation with Twitter since my account was compromised. Because the code to reset my password has been sent to my last email account which i cannot get access too., they wont...
  4. Twitter links now opening in Edge, but Edge not finding the URL

in Windows 10 Customization
    Twitter links now opening in Edge, but Edge not finding the URL: Starting a few days ago, when I click on a twitter link in e-mail, the Edge browser opens and displays the message, " Sorry, that page doesn't exist! Why not try a search to find something else? Chrome is my default browser - just checked - and I want to keep it that way....
  5. Twitter

in Windows 10 Customization
    Twitter: Hi, Twitter is no longer letting me post pics from lap top ? .... all other functionality is working ok. I get a Tweet not sent error message. Word only tweets, comments and likes and RTs ok.........
  6. Twitter

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Twitter: If you have a Twitter Account you may want to change your Password. It may have been compromised. Twitter Support (@TwitterSupport) | Twitter [img] 109300
  7. Share option within Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Share option within Edge: Hi, I have the official Twitter app installed but when I choose to share via edge it doesn't allow me to choose Twitter. Only available options I get are : RedditReddHubV2 Mail OneNote Reading List I have uninstalled Twitter WSRESET Reinstalled Twitter...
  8. Shared edge with windows snapping

in Windows 10 Support
    Shared edge with windows snapping: Hello, According to the get started pages of windows 10, snapped windows should have a shared edge that is draggable. Whats new - Windows Help I can snap windows just fine, only there is no shared edge for the snapped windows nor any option that I can find that is...
  9. Twitter Introduces Timestamps: A New Way to Share Live Videos

in Windows 10 News
    Twitter Introduces Timestamps: A New Way to Share Live Videos: Brevity is the soul of Twitter. Today we're introducing an easy way to Tweet that brief moment of what matters from longer, live videos.Sometimes, we want to draw attention to the specific moment in a live video that made us think, surprised us, or made us laugh. Previously,...
  10. Twitter introduces Bookmarks for easier way to save and share Tweets

in Windows 10 News
    Twitter introduces Bookmarks for easier way to save and share Tweets: From articles and threads to videos and GIFs, timelines are packed with Tweets that you don't always have time to fully explore in the moment. You’ve told us you want to save them for later. Hello, Bookmarks! Today, we’re introducing Bookmarks, an easy way to save...