Windows 10: Edge and "www.youtube.com/tv"

Discus and support Edge and "www.youtube.com/tv" in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi all, I like very much to use my mobile with the "YouTube on TV" website so I can remote from it the videos on the computer. The issue is Edge.... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Pipppero2007, Apr 21, 2017.

1. Edge and "www.youtube.com/tv"

Hi all,

I like very much to use my mobile with the "YouTube on TV" website so I can remote from it the videos on the computer.

The issue is Edge.

With Firefox I can obtain 1080p but with Edge I Always obtain 720p.

I can discover the options in the icon "Other preferences" on left and then "Statistics" on right.

On Edge it starts in 1080p but it ends immediately in 720p.

I also noticed that the codecs are different between Edge and Firefox.

I.E. this video:
    YouTube on TV

Hope somebody can help.

:)

Pipppero2007, Apr 21, 2017
  2. hitch_11 Win User

about " memory full . close ... " problem ! n97 and equalizer !

i dont have any problems of those u listed i exit frrom all applications when i finish ! well this means there is no solution so thanks a lot nokia Edge and "www.youtube.com/tv" :(

and about the music i was talking about the phone loudspeaker .. !

hitch_11, Apr 21, 2017
  3. hitch_11 Win User
    about " memory full . close ... " problem ! n97 and equalizer !

1-hey ..! i did a format to my nokia n97 few days ago .. before i did the format i had the problem that sometimes when i go to photos its says " memory full close some applicartions ..." and now i have it again ! so i just wanna know how to
    solve this problem its really annoying !

2- my best music kind is trance ,, but i dont enjoy listening trance on my n97 coz music does'nt sound good for this kind of music .. so i want to know if there is a way to make n97 music sounds like x6 or even 5800 ( i guess ) .. through some
    application or through equalizer or whatever ! i dont wanna get another phone Edge and "www.youtube.com/tv" :(

hope u help me .. ! thanks Edge and "www.youtube.com/tv" :)

hitch_11, Apr 21, 2017
Thema:

Edge and "www.youtube.com/tv"

1. Edge and "www.youtube.com/tv" - Similar Threads - Edge www youtube

2. What is www.007guard.com?!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is www.007guard.com?!: I was looking through my resource manager and found a domain called www.007guard.com in the network activity section. I’ve only seen it pop up when starting up nvidia GeForce experience and steam, I looked around and heard things about it possibly being malicious, I’ve looked...
  3. What is www.007guard.com?!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is www.007guard.com?!: I was looking through my resource manager and found a domain called www.007guard.com in the network activity section. I’ve only seen it pop up when starting up nvidia GeForce experience and steam, I looked around and heard things about it possibly being malicious, I’ve looked...
  4. What is www.007guard.com?!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Microsoft Edge - YouTube AdBlock

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft Edge - YouTube AdBlock: I use adblock, have always used it, and after the new update I wanted to go from Chrome to the new Edge. Brought over adblock and other stuff from chrome, but the adblock doesnt seem to work on youtube on the edge browser... It works fine on Chrome though. submitted by...
  6. YouTube on Edge Problems

in Browsers and Email
    YouTube on Edge Problems: Greetings! For the past 2-3 days or so I've noticed YouTube behaving weird while using regular Edge. At first it started with the YouTube DarkMode settings getting ignored and it reverting back to default LightMode. Later it came to the point where the entire Website would...
  7. YouTube TV on the new Edge

in Browsers and Email
    YouTube TV on the new Edge: I've been using Firefox but I thought I'd give the new developer version of Microsoft Edge a try. I'm running Version 76.0.167.1 (Official build) dev (64-bit). We stream video with YouTube TV for out home instead of cable but the YouTube TV site for PC says to use Google...
  8. Problem with Edge and YouTube

in Browsers and Email
    Problem with Edge and YouTube: I've noticed a problem with YouTube in msEdge browser. When I load YouTube, the panel on the left which has the home button, subscriptions, library etc. doesn't have a vertical scroll bar. And sometimes the panel has a dotted line around it like with focus. It just started...
  9. edge and fullscreen youtube problem

in Browsers and Email
    edge and fullscreen youtube problem: When i see a YouTube film on full screen and afterwards press esc than there is a problem. By taskbar is on top of the screen. And after pressing esc button the tabs are behind the taskbar why ? 40290
  10. Why Edge doesn´t open any Google www-sites?

in Browsers and Email
    Why Edge doesn´t open any Google www-sites?: Why Edge doesn´t open any Google www-sites? I am able to open the same Google-sites with any other browsers. 75982