Windows 10: Edge banner at the top of my page.

Discus and support Edge banner at the top of my page. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I remove the Edge banner at the top of my page?It takes up too much room from my Word program.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by HowardGiordano, Dec 2, 2018.

1. Edge banner at the top of my page.

How do I remove the Edge banner at the top of my page?It takes up too much room from my Word program.

:)

HowardGiordano, Dec 2, 2018

2. Default pages for Microsoft Edge

Hello Angela,

I understand that you are trying to set the starting page for the Microsoft Edge of your preferred web pages. We will help you.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps you.

• Open Microsoft Edge.
    • Click on the ". . ." at the top right corner. Select Settings.
    • Under Open Microsoft Edge with. Select Specific pages.
    • Set the webpages and Save.
    Please post to us if you have any further queries to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Dec 2, 2018
  3. Microsoft Edge Banner

When I go to the internet ... Microsoft Edge ... starts and a Edge banner page is displayed for a second or two ...

Can the banner page be turned off ?

Thanks for any help with this ...

Kenneth Pincus, Dec 2, 2018
  4. Edge banner at the top of my page.

Top Border edges of Web Pages in Microsoft Edge or in the Mail App missing Windows 10.

Hi Samson,

Welcome to Microsoft community.

We understand that, top Border edges of Web Pages on Microsoft Edge and the Mail App are missing on Windows 10.

We are glad to assist you to fix the issue.

• Is this issue specific to Microsoft Edge and the Mail App ?
    I suggest you to press F11 key on these Microsoft Edge and Mail App Windows and check, if you could get all options on top Border edges of these Windows.

Hope the above information helps. Reply with necessary information and the result to help you further.

Thank you.

AntonyJose, Dec 2, 2018
Thema:

Edge banner at the top of my page.

1. Edge banner at the top of my page. - Similar Threads - Edge banner top

2. banner page

in Windows 10 Customization
    banner page: how do i stop the banner page from printing? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/banner-page/37693aca-9aa9-454d-86c3-b2109cd8ca89
  3. How to remove banner at the top of my setting?

How to remove banner at the top of my setting?: How to delete this from Settings app? [ATTACH] [Original Title: Impudent advertising] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-banner-at-the-top-of-my-setting/9af92373-c321-4c1f-a183-7c50dc5c8c35
  4. Edge on top

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Edge on top: After a recent Windows 10 update I have to click on the Edge tab after clicking on a link in my email; Edge used to automatically open on top of the email window before . How do I make that happen again? I keep clicking on the link thinking I missed it, then when I open Edge...
  5. Deleting a banner message at top of my screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Deleting a banner message at top of my screen: How do I delete a banner message at the top of my screen, which appears, regardless of whichever app is open? It appears in response to my efforts to connect to another wireless device: "Couldn't connect to your device. Try to reconnect through the action center."...
  6. Settings Home Page Top Banner

Settings Home Page Top Banner: In Insider fast ring releases.... Is there any way to disable the broken ugly banner on the settings home page. Local account displays nothing at all but "Local Account Sign in" Windows Update perpetually displays "Updates in progress" "Rewards" seems like just a way to...
  7. Bug with Top Sites icons on Edge's New Tabs page

Bug with Top Sites icons on Edge's New Tabs page: Hello, I have set Edge to open a new Tabs page showing my popular websites as icons that I can click on. Usually the icons should look like this: [ATTACH] However, for some reason lately, Edge is showing the icons as follows: [ATTACH] Also, notice that YouTube doesn't...
  8. Edge Address bar search banner

Edge Address bar search banner: I don't want this search banner, therefore I am deleting EDGE from usage and going to Firefox. Thanks Microsoft for imposing MS software that I don't want and cant easily delete...
  9. top of browser pages hidden - chrome and edge

top of browser pages hidden - chrome and edge: Running windows 10 - using edge and chrome browsers Top of browser page disappears so navigation bar is not accessible. I've tried resetting the browser apps and that works for a while, but then the top of the page disappears again. It actually cuts off part of the page...
  10. Top of Edge Page

in Browsers and Email
    Top of Edge Page: How do I get these items to show at the top of the page in Edge as they do in all other Windows IE? File Edit View Favorites Tools Help 59885

Users found this page by searching for:

1. edge top banner

2. how do I adjust the ad banner at the top of MS edge

3. what is wot banner at the top of my web page