Windows 10: Edge blurry text rendering

Discus and support Edge blurry text rendering in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; What's with some of the blurriness with text on some sites. For example, the main navigation of apple.com is all fuzzy. Doesn't happen in Chrome or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by tzhu07, Aug 1, 2015.

1. tzhu07 Win User

Edge blurry text rendering

What's with some of the blurriness with text on some sites. For example, the main navigation of apple.com is all fuzzy. Doesn't happen in Chrome or Firefox.

Edge blurry text rendering [​IMG]

:)

tzhu07, Aug 1, 2015

2. MS Edge/IE11 text rendering very blurry in W10 - v1511 (10586.11)

Is there any way to fix the blurry text-rendering of HTML text MS-Edge / IE11???

Since upgrading to Win10 I have noticed the rendering of HTML text in these browsers is quite blurry

This is not a problem for text in any other components of W10 - just the rendering of text in the microsoft web browser(s) which can be seen in this screenshot - very ragged text displayed in the browser screen, but perfectly clear text
    in the dialog window, so don't tell me it's a graphics driver issue Edge blurry text rendering :)

This is the difference between Chrome & IE11

telemarker, Aug 1, 2015
  3. Media Transfer

Check that you have set high resolution pictures under Options.

If you are opening the images with the Photos application you need to wait a few seconds for the image to render (5-10 seconds) while it's rendering a blurry preview of the picture is shown. Copy the pictures using MASS STORAGE to a PC and open the pictures
    there, are they blurry? Zoom in to see the text, is it blurry?

Post a sample picture in OVI SHARE, FLICKR, Photobucket, Picassa or other picture sharing site so we can see what you mean by "blurry text"

I have an N97 and the text is very sharp.

el_loco---01, Aug 1, 2015
  4. mrgolfr Win User

I have that issue too!

mrgolfr, Aug 1, 2015
  5. kevbo887 Win User
    Same here. Its rather annoying and causing me headaches on a few sites.

kevbo887, Aug 6, 2015
  6. Me two its annoying me

xCyanideee, Aug 30, 2015
  7. kevbo887 Win User
    For some reason switching from a dvi cable to an hdmi cable fixed my issue. Not sure why though.

kevbo887, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Edge blurry text rendering - Similar Threads - Edge blurry text

2. blurry text

in Windows 10 Gaming
    blurry text: Bonjour,when I put scale at 115%in settings system>screen, a lot of text becomes to be blurry.. Here are 3 screenshots. With windows 10 I didn't have this problem.How could i fix that please? My graphic card is a nvidia rtx 2060. thanks...
  3. blurry text

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    blurry text: Bonjour,when I put scale at 115%in settings system>screen, a lot of text becomes to be blurry.. Here are 3 screenshots. With windows 10 I didn't have this problem.How could i fix that please? My graphic card is a nvidia rtx 2060. thanks...
  4. Blurry text

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blurry text: HiAMD Ryzen 5 5600u intergrated graphicsI have a lenovo ideapad 5 pro and when i run some programs, the text appears to be blurry and some other programs does not have this problem. i've set all my display scaling and resolution to windows recommended and it still does not...
  5. Blurry Text

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blurry Text: Hello,i'm facing an issue where text becomes blurry whenever window goes out of focus, or sometimes even when its in focus text becomes blurry, its same on all apps, i've tried enabling ClearType Text and Let Window automatically fix blurry text options but it doesn't do...
  6. Blurry text

Blurry text: When I am opening some third-party apps and some inbuilt settings, I am seeing blurry text like a person without his spectacles would see. Can anybody help me with this problem. I am currently using a Lenovo Ideapad slim 3. Also I am facing this problem only at few places....
  7. Blurry text

Blurry text: Hey, on almost every app, i see blurry text. I tried updating the nvidia drivers, didnt work, i tried changing my font, not that either. I don't know what's happening and it's starting to annoy me. Thanks....
  8. MS Edge - Blurry Text

in Browsers and Email
    MS Edge - Blurry Text: Decided to give Edge a proper go to see if I could get used to it. I'm actually quite liking it as it transpires, apart from one irritating issue: The text looks very blurry when compared with Chrome. I thought initially it was a "Clear Type" issue, but toggling Clear Type...
  9. More Blurry text problems, but only text rendering in MS browsers

in Windows 10 Support
    More Blurry text problems, but only text rendering in MS browsers: Been perusing the "blurry text" threads, but my issue seems only to be present in the text rendering in MS-Edge/IE11, so I was wondering whether there's some setting to improve the HTML rendering in the MS browsers??? Text in everything else is crystal clear, but anything...
  10. Blurry text

in Windows 10 Support
    Blurry text: Hello everyone *Smile I’m running the latest, leaked, Windows 10 10147 build and everything works fine on my system. There is one thing though I have observed since the beginning, meaning in earlier builds, as well. And that is blurry text on some Windows components like...