Edge blurry text rendering

Discus and support Edge blurry text rendering in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; What's with some of the blurriness with text on some sites. For example, the main navigation of apple.com is all fuzzy. Doesn't happen in Chrome or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by tzhu07, Aug 1, 2015.

1. tzhu07 Win User

What's with some of the blurriness with text on some sites. For example, the main navigation of apple.com is all fuzzy. Doesn't happen in Chrome or Firefox.

Edge blurry text rendering [​IMG]

:)

tzhu07, Aug 1, 2015
  2. telemarker Win User

MS Edge/IE11 text rendering very blurry in W10 - v1511 (10586.11)

Is there any way to fix the blurry text-rendering of HTML text MS-Edge / IE11???

Since upgrading to Win10 I have noticed the rendering of HTML text in these browsers is quite blurry

This is not a problem for text in any other components of W10 - just the rendering of text in the microsoft web browser(s) which can be seen in this screenshot - very ragged text displayed in the browser screen, but perfectly clear text
    in the dialog window, so don't tell me it's a graphics driver issue Edge blurry text rendering :)

This is the difference between Chrome & IE11

telemarker, Aug 1, 2015
  3. el_loco---01 Win User
    Media Transfer

Check that you have set high resolution pictures under Options.

If you are opening the images with the Photos application you need to wait a few seconds for the image to render (5-10 seconds) while it's rendering a blurry preview of the picture is shown. Copy the pictures using MASS STORAGE to a PC and open the pictures
    there, are they blurry? Zoom in to see the text, is it blurry?

Post a sample picture in OVI SHARE, FLICKR, Photobucket, Picassa or other picture sharing site so we can see what you mean by "blurry text"

I have an N97 and the text is very sharp.

el_loco---01, Aug 1, 2015
  4. mrgolfr Win User

I have that issue too!

mrgolfr, Aug 1, 2015
  5. kevbo887 Win User
    Same here. Its rather annoying and causing me headaches on a few sites.

kevbo887, Aug 6, 2015
  6. xCyanideee Win User
    Me two its annoying me

xCyanideee, Aug 30, 2015
  7. kevbo887 Win User
    For some reason switching from a dvi cable to an hdmi cable fixed my issue. Not sure why though.

kevbo887, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Edge blurry text rendering - Similar Threads - Edge blurry text

2. microsoft Edge Critical Error! screen poped up told to call 866 393 7989

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    microsoft Edge Critical Error! screen poped up told to call 866 393 7989: Microsoft Edge Critical Error screen (red in color. wanting my user name and password, gave the tel number 866 393 7989. called and they would not say they were Microsoft only another company to fix issue. meantime I can't do to much....
  3. microsoft Edge Critical Error! screen poped up told to call 866 393 7989

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    microsoft Edge Critical Error! screen poped up told to call 866 393 7989: Microsoft Edge Critical Error screen (red in color. wanting my user name and password, gave the tel number 866 393 7989. called and they would not say they were Microsoft only another company to fix issue. meantime I can't do to much....
  4. Bing, Updates, Edge

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bing, Updates, Edge: 1, wanted to delete bing. Since hv found Bing in hidden files, don't know if ok to delete, don't see uninstall option. changing default searcher doesn't work. Seems most have .dll extension. how to do? tired of crap taking up space, tracking every move 2. hate 10. Am...
  5. Start Menu tiles, center app/icon text/label

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start Menu tiles, center app/icon text/label: Does anyone know how to get the text in the tiles to center, like the icons? [img] 115908
  6. Laptop Edge "Startup" screen

in Browsers and Email
    Laptop Edge "Startup" screen: I have windows 10 installed on many PC's and when I do a cold boot I do not get the Microsoft Edge startup screen showing me all the anti-Trump news articles! However, when I installed W10 on a Toshiba Laptop I get the News "Splash Screen" from Microsoft Edge almost ever time...
  7. Windows 10 home 18.03 - not recognising internet connection - MS Edge works fine

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 home 18.03 - not recognising internet connection - MS Edge works fine: I have internet connection as I can post on this forum with MS Edge, but windows 10 and office does not recognise it since I upgraded to 18.03 (current build is 17134.48 - Network card drivers updated from manufacturer website are up-to-date). The wi-fi icon is showing...
  8. Removing Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Customization
    Removing Microsoft Edge: I will like to remove Microsoft Edge from my computer. I'm never going to use it and dislike that it opens when I am clicking a link. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/removing-microsoft-edge/9801f304-2b35-4808-95de-65c03ff4a919
  9. Laptop Edge "Startup" screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Laptop Edge "Startup" screen: I have windows 10 installed on many PC's and when I do a cold boot I do not get the Microsoft Edge startup screen showing me all the anti-Trump news articles! However, when I installed W10 on a Toshiba Laptop I get the News "Splash Screen" from Microsoft Edge almost ever time...
  10. Fix Edge brower

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fix Edge brower: How I get Mircosoft edge from crashing and freezing up when trying to use it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_tools/fix-edge-brower/a9c4f8bf-c6e4-4ce9-a9a3-24ba35333048