Windows 10: edge browser affected by uninstalling apps

Discus and support edge browser affected by uninstalling apps in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; The edge browser works great! then a few apps like "my office," Avast," ect, are uninstalled. Microsoft edge now will not load in a timely manner. The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by graesbieone, Oct 6, 2018.

1. edge browser affected by uninstalling apps

The edge browser works great! then a few apps like "my office," Avast," ect, are uninstalled. Microsoft edge now will not load in a timely manner. The edge browser has been reset and continues to lag. This is a specific issue which continues to occur when uninstalling these apps after a fresh windows install. I appreciate the facts and answers. Thank you

:)

graesbieone, Oct 6, 2018

2. Uninstalling useless Edge Browser

Edge is a part of OS hence it cannot be completely removed from the system. As some things might be dependent on Edge, using Cmdlet to uninstall it might cause more problems to you.

I would suggest following Rob's advice to change default browser and leave Edge as it is.

Sumit Dhiman2, Oct 6, 2018
  3. Uninstalling useless Edge Browser

Hello Microsoft Community, I'm having issues with my Edge browser and I wish to uninstall it,
    not disable it, uninstall it.

If you can suggest a way or two as to how I can do this, please leave a comment for me.

Thanks,

Nonya Robb, Oct 6, 2018
  4. edge browser affected by uninstalling apps

Edge browser is not working!!!!

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to try restarting Microsoft Edge Browser and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Open task manager right click on Microsoft Edge and go to details click on microsoftedgeCP.exe and click end task

• Restart your Computer and check if it helps.

• Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Oct 6, 2018
Thema:

edge browser affected by uninstalling apps

1. edge browser affected by uninstalling apps - Similar Threads - edge browser affected

2. Modify Edge Browser in Apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Modify Edge Browser in Apps: What happens if I elect to modify this app since I can't uninstall it? I only use FF & Chrome and hate being forced to open Edge when I want to browse the web......
  3. Modify Edge Browser in Apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Modify Edge Browser in Apps: What happens if I elect to modify this app since I can't uninstall it? I only use FF & Chrome and hate being forced to open Edge when I want to browse the web......
  4. Edge browser

in Windows 10 Customization
    Edge browser: In comparison with other browsers like chrome, firefox...your browser is very very slow. Interestingly its fine on android but on pcs literally testing patience. Tested clearing browsing history....still no luck. Why should I use it at all...
  5. How to uninstall Microsoft Edge Chromium Browser

in Windows 10 News
    How to uninstall Microsoft Edge Chromium Browser: [ATTACH]Microsoft Edge Chromium Browser is probably the best browser that might now keep in mind that it offers all the features that Chrome has to […] This article How to uninstall Microsoft Edge Chromium Browser first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  6. Edge Browser

in Windows 10 Customization
    Edge Browser: I only have edge browser on my laptops and recently updated to the new chromium version which I think is really good however each time I re-start my laptops it reverts back to the old edge as my default browser, which I can't understand as I have it set as default but always...
  7. Is there a way yet to uninstall legacy Edge Browser?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a way yet to uninstall legacy Edge Browser?: My Legacy Edge browser is falling apart. The share and printing features completely stopped working. Id like to remove it completely and install the new Chromium-based Edge (Stable). I really don't like the idea of having both browsers installed on the same machine....
  8. installed font affected browser

in Browsers and Email
    installed font affected browser: I installed couple of fonts and then noticed that one of them affected web browsers and changed fonts on certain websites. please just tell me how to get rid of it, reinstalling browsers and restoring all settings don't work. 22506
  9. Edge Browser

in Browsers and Email
    Edge Browser: I have been playing around with the Edge Browser having removed IE 11. I have found that if you bring the web page up you want like Face Book (social) Outlook.com (mail) Youtube (Entertainment) Google (Browser) Right click and add them to the Favourites Bar, They...
  10. Edge Browser

in Browsers and Email
    Edge Browser: How do I download & install the Edge Browser? 5765