Windows 10: Edge browser bookmark in new folder

Discus and support Edge browser bookmark in new folder in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; when i try to create a new folder to save a book mark in the edge browser. It will not allow me to rename the new folder. I first choose mobile book... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by KevinDawson1, Jun 28, 2019.

1. Edge browser bookmark in new folder

when i try to create a new folder to save a book mark in the edge browser. It will not allow me to rename the new folder. I first choose mobile book marks and then when i try create a new sub folder it will not allow me to rename by right clicking the new folder How do i rename the new folder.

:)

KevinDawson1, Jun 28, 2019

2. how to find properties of a bookmark in edge

Hi Carl,

We appreciate you for being a part of Windows 10.

Please be informed that, there is no option on EDGE browser to
    edit the favorites/bookmark.

There are only four options for the favorites/bookmark, they are: Open in new tab/create new folder/rename/remove the favorites/bookmarkin EDGE browser.

You may rename the favorite/bookmark and check if it helps.

• Open the EDGE browser, click on the URL
      in the tab.

• Click on the Star symbol at the top right corner of the
      URL bar.

• Click on Add button, the link will be added to the
      favorites.

• If you want to view the Favorite/bookmark link, click on
      three horizontal line symbol on the top right corner of the EDGE browser and click on
      Star button.

• Here you will be able to view all the Favorites/bookmark links.

• Right click on any favorite/bookmark, you may Open in new tab/create new folder/rename/remove.
    I hope the above information helps. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, Jun 28, 2019
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    Bookmarks in Microsoft Edge

Hello Bruce,

Based on your concern about bookmarks in Edge, we would like to know some additional information to better isolate the issue:

• Did you get any error messages?
    • Have you done any changes on your computer prior to the issue?

We suggest that you try the troubleshooting steps provided by Karthicka_R on this

link

We will wait for your response.

Remon Ont, Jun 28, 2019
  4. Edge browser bookmark in new folder

Edge: Bookmark import -- no outside browsers recognized

Hi Brian,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience that you are experiencing. I will definitely assist you.

Based on your information you need to select right option to import favorites form a different browser. Try the below steps to import favorites from firebox.

Step 1.

• Open Firefox and press Ctrl + Shift + B together, now click on
      Import and backup.

• Select Exports Bookmarks to HTML and
      save
      the favorite to a folder.
    Step 2.

• Open internet explorer and press Alt + Z.

• Select Import and export now click on Import from a file.

• Click on Next and select Favorites.

• Now browse for the file where you have save Firefox favorites and click on the bookmark and click open and click
      Next, now import the bookmark.

• Once you are done importing favorites in internet explorer, you can import it on Microsoft edge.
    Hope this helps. If you need further assistance with Windows, let us know and will be glad to help.

Billion Debbarma, Jun 28, 2019
Thema:

Edge browser bookmark in new folder

1. Edge browser bookmark in new folder - Similar Threads - Edge browser bookmark

2. new edge browser

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    new edge browser: where can i download the new microsoft browser? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-edge-browser/5a51e5f6-fae5-46ff-bd65-d089589c5778
  3. "new folders" in firefox bookmarks

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "new folders" in firefox bookmarks: When setting up "new folders" in firefox bookmarks to add to, I ended up with several files named "new folder". The computer jumped ahead of my typing. How do I delete these empty "new folder"s? I can't find that or how could I change their name and use them?...
  4. the new edge browser

the new edge browser: When is the new Edge Browser coming out? I think its called Edge Chromium. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-new-edge-browser/edb59077-f0f0-4273-9882-da776bc9e220
  5. new edge browser

new edge browser: should i update to the new edge browser? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-edge-browser/6713934b-dc8b-4a84-afe0-2aa9a5183822
  6. Edge Browser on Android - Import Bookmarks

in Browsers and Email
    Edge Browser on Android - Import Bookmarks: How do you import favourites into the Android Edge browser from a .html file or another browser? 129820
  7. Edge Browser Missing Bookmark Icons

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Edge Browser Missing Bookmark Icons: I have the same bookmarks synced across all my browsers and edge is the only that doesn't show any of the icons of the websites that I have bookmarked. Clicking on them doesn't update the icon, and neither does clearing the history / cache. Is there an easy solution aside...
  8. Bookmarks across browsers

in Browsers and Email
    Bookmarks across browsers: There are a number of ways to sync bookmarks across browsers (such as between IE, Chrome and Firefox), most of which are done using online facilities. There is a desktop program called Transmute which works locally but does have 2 issues 1. It cannot handle bookmarks of...
  9. cant delete saved bookmark in edge browser

in Browsers and Email
    cant delete saved bookmark in edge browser: is there a way? I need to delete some old bookmarks no longer active. 63943
  10. Edge Bookmarks

in Browsers and Email
    Edge Bookmarks: How do I save my bookmarks in edge to transfer to another computer. I want my same setting if possible on another computer. Thanks 31196