Windows 10: Edge browser display sizing

Discus and support Edge browser display sizing in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My edge browse display has suddenly shrunk to where a page is only about 1 inch wide on the screen. How do I repair this issue?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Bern47, Nov 9, 2019.

1. Bern47 Win User

Edge browser display sizing

My edge browse display has suddenly shrunk to where a page is only about 1 inch wide on the screen. How do I repair this issue?

:)

Bern47, Nov 9, 2019
  2. keesadad Win User

Miniscule display size in MS Edge Browser

Yesterday mid-day my Edge browser screen-font-size suddenly went from "normal" to miniscule (see attached image).
    At the time I was reading info on a sports web-site. Just prior to that my touch-pad (ASUS laptop) suddenly reverted
    to having the touch-pad feature "TAP" as ON, and because I have a small shake in my hand, this feature most-often causes problems.

When I converted from Win 8.1 to Win10 a few weeks ago I immediately searched for and found the option
    (under ASUS Smart Gesture app) and turned all TAP features off. It worked fine until yesterday. I searched
    for possible solutions and discovered I could not access ASUS Smart Gesture, so I re-installed it- that feature
    is now turned off again, but I cannot get Edge to display in normal font-size. That's the only place it occurs

I have reverted to Internet Explorer v11 for now, but would appreciate if someone knows of a fix or could suggest
    where to look to give me some ideas.

Thanks
    Edge browser display sizing [​IMG]

keesadad, Nov 9, 2019
  3. Sharyn698 Win User
    Edge browser no longer displays the news feed

I am replying to the above advice. Been there, done that. In fact, I did that set of steps before I ever asked for help here. Does anyone have any other suggestions? It is very inconvenient to have no taskbar.

Thank you.

Sharyn698, Nov 9, 2019
  4. Edge browser display sizing

How can I increase my font size of apps to 125% but keep edge at 100%

Hi Terry,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the issue that you are currently facing, we will try the best we can to resolve your issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps:

◾Click Settings icon on the Start Menu.
    ◾Tap on System.

◾Go to the right side of the Display segment and use the slider to change the size of text, apps and other items on your Windows 10.

In Microsoft Edge you may try the following steps to change the font size and check.

• Open EDGE browser.

• Select More actions (…)
      at top right corner of the EDGE browser,
      select settings.

• Select the small/medium/large/extra-large(as you wish)
      from the reading view font size drop menu.

Hope the information helps. Please keep us posted on Windows related queries and we will be happy to assist you further.

Nachappa C K, Nov 9, 2019
Thema:

Edge browser display sizing

1. Edge browser display sizing - Similar Threads - Edge browser display

2. Edge Browser

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Edge Browser: Many answers have been given regarding Edge closing down unexpectedly. My problem is an odd variation of that problem, in that it rarely closes unexpectedly, and yet frequently when I open the browser I get a pop-up message saying it was closed down unexpectedly, and asks me...
  3. Edge Browser

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Edge Browser: Many answers have been given regarding Edge closing down unexpectedly. My problem is an odd variation of that problem, in that it rarely closes unexpectedly, and yet frequently when I open the browser I get a pop-up message saying it was closed down unexpectedly, and asks me...
  4. Edge browser

in Windows 10 Customization
    Edge browser: In comparison with other browsers like chrome, firefox...your browser is very very slow. Interestingly its fine on android but on pcs literally testing patience. Tested clearing browsing history....still no luck. Why should I use it at all...
  5. Edge Browser

in Windows 10 Customization
    Edge Browser: I only have edge browser on my laptops and recently updated to the new chromium version which I think is really good however each time I re-start my laptops it reverts back to the old edge as my default browser, which I can't understand as I have it set as default but always...
  6. Images not displayed in MS Edge web browser

in Browsers and Email
    Images not displayed in MS Edge web browser: I upgraded to Windows 10 last week and everything seems good except an issue I am having when I use MS Edge and also the app Flip. Neither of these will display images. I use Chrome and Opera and every image is displayed right away when I go to a website. But Edge and Flip...
  7. Outlook suddenly displaying at wrong size in Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook suddenly displaying at wrong size in Edge: Not sure if this is a MS issue. Default zoom setting for Edge is 125% but Outlook email is suddenly really tiny in size despite Edge showing 125%. The right hand 30% of the screen is now just empty white space. If I change it to 100% and back to 125% then it corrects until I...
  8. Edge Browser

in Browsers and Email
    Edge Browser: I have been playing around with the Edge Browser having removed IE 11. I have found that if you bring the web page up you want like Face Book (social) Outlook.com (mail) Youtube (Entertainment) Google (Browser) Right click and add them to the Favourites Bar, They...
  9. Miniscule display size in MS Edge Browser

in Browsers and Email
    Miniscule display size in MS Edge Browser: Yesterday mid-day my Edge browser screen-font-size suddenly went from "normal" to miniscule (see attached image). At the time I was reading info on a sports web-site. Just prior to that my touch-pad (ASUS laptop) suddenly reverted to having the touch-pad feature "TAP" as...
  10. Edge Browser

in Browsers and Email
    Edge Browser: How do I download & install the Edge Browser? 5765