Windows 10: Edge Browser not listed on Exploit Protection

Discus and support Edge Browser not listed on Exploit Protection in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; When I open the Exploit Protection Program List, how come Edge browser processes are not listed? Or, is there another process name for MS Edge from... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by win10freak, Jun 14, 2019.

1. Edge Browser not listed on Exploit Protection

When I open the Exploit Protection Program List, how come Edge browser processes are not listed?
    Or, is there another process name for MS Edge from the Exploit Protection Program List page?

However, my guess is that since Edge runs in a Sandboxed protected mode by default, maybe perhaps it is not required to be on the Exploit Protection Programs List.

:)

win10freak, Jun 14, 2019

2. Exploit Protection Settings

Open Windows Defender Security Center and click on
    App & browser control
    and there find Exploit protection settings
    and you could change settings for Exploit protection from there.

Cyber_Defend_Team, Jun 14, 2019
  3. AndreTen Win User
    AndreTen, Jun 14, 2019
  4. Kem Mon Win User

Edge Browser not listed on Exploit Protection

Site links not working in Chrome or Edge

Hi,

Have you tried resetting your browser? If not, we suggest you to do so. To reset Edge, follow these steps:

• Go to
      Browser Settings.

• Clear
      Browser Data.

• Close the browser and launch it again.

If the issue persist, follow these other steps:

• Go to
      Task Manager.

• Click on
      MicrosoftedgeCP.exe

• End the task.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Jun 14, 2019
Thema:

Edge Browser not listed on Exploit Protection

1. Edge Browser not listed on Exploit Protection - Similar Threads - Edge Browser listed

2. Need exclusion for Defender Exploit Guard Network Protection

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Need exclusion for Defender Exploit Guard Network Protection: I have a configuration where the Defender Exploit Guard Network Protection needs to be enabled. Recently an MS update must have changed what triggers this protection and I now have 2 custom applications that no longer launch properly. An acceptable solution is to add...
  3. Need exclusion for Defender Exploit Guard Network Protection

Need exclusion for Defender Exploit Guard Network Protection: I have a configuration where the Defender Exploit Guard Network Protection needs to be enabled. Recently an MS update must have changed what triggers this protection and I now have 2 custom applications that no longer launch properly. An acceptable solution is to add...
  4. Neither is MS Edge listed, nor is MS IE11 listed in the 'web browser' category in the...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Neither is MS Edge listed, nor is MS IE11 listed in the 'web browser' category in the...: Hi Everyone! I have Windows 10, version 1803 installed on my Laptop. Why neither is MS Edge listed, nor is MS IE11 listed category in the default apps settings? However, only Google Chrome is there listed. If I am going to need to let MS Edge be as my web browser, how can...
  5. Latest Malwarebytes Update: Exploit Protection Off

Latest Malwarebytes Update: Exploit Protection Off: Has anyone had issues with not being able to turn on exploit protection with Malwarebytes 3.4.5? I reinstalled it, which resolved the problem. However, I think clicked the install application updates button which upgraded it back to 3.4.5. Once again exploit protection is...
  6. What programs do you protect with Windows Defender Exploit protection?

What programs do you protect with Windows Defender Exploit protection?: Interested to hear what others have decided on... 107443
  7. Windows Defender Exploit Protection problem

Windows Defender Exploit Protection problem: Hi guys, For some strange reason my System settings tab is not there in my Exploit Protection settings, only Program settings is visible. Any suggestions on what is happening? 106098
  8. Does Windows Defender Exploit Protection log anywhere?

Does Windows Defender Exploit Protection log anywhere?: I've used EMET quite a bit in the past. I recently started using the Fall Creators Update "Exploit Protection" feature. I have the settings as aggressive as possible, and I'm not changing them. This post is not asking what Exploit Protection settings I should use. The...
  9. edge browser

in Browsers and Email
    edge browser: hi all,I upgraded from windows 7 to windows 10 a while ago.I can get the start menu ok but cant get the edge browser or cortona.When I click on edge it comes on for a few seconds then leaves the screen.Anybody got any ideas why?Your help would be very much appreciated....
  10. Edge Browser

in Browsers and Email
    Edge Browser: I have been playing around with the Edge Browser having removed IE 11. I have found that if you bring the web page up you want like Face Book (social) Outlook.com (mail) Youtube (Entertainment) Google (Browser) Right click and add them to the Favourites Bar, They...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. default settings exploit protection program settings