Windows 10: Edge Browser on Android - Import Bookmarks

Discus and support Edge Browser on Android - Import Bookmarks in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; How do you import favourites into the Android Edge browser from a .html file or another browser? 129820 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Steve C, Mar 29, 2019.

1. Steve C Win User

Edge Browser on Android - Import Bookmarks

How do you import favourites into the Android Edge browser from a .html file or another browser?

:)

Steve C, Mar 29, 2019
  2. nsmth Win User

importing firefox bookmarks to edge

The only browser that shows up in Edge to import bookmarks from is Internet Explorer. I also have Firefox and Chrome installed but neither shows on the import list. Anxious to try Edge but will continue using Firefox until I can import bookmarks.

nsmth, Mar 29, 2019
  3. Edge: Bookmark import -- no outside browsers recognized

Windows edge and explorer will not recognize other web browsers to import bookmarks. When I select import favorites in either Edge or IE only IE or edge respectively is recognized. Neither Firefox nor chrome is recognized. Any suggestions?

Brian Di Giacinto, Mar 29, 2019
  4. Edge Browser on Android - Import Bookmarks

importing firefox bookmarks to edge

Firefox is not listed in the browsers to import bookmarks from. How can I import bookmarks from Firefox? I have quite a few and if I cannot import to Edge, I will just stick with Firefox

edschilling, Mar 29, 2019
Thema:

Edge Browser on Android - Import Bookmarks

1. Edge Browser on Android - Import Bookmarks - Similar Threads - Edge Browser Android

2. Edge Browser Missing Bookmark Icons

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Edge Browser Missing Bookmark Icons: I have the same bookmarks synced across all my browsers and edge is the only that doesn't show any of the icons of the websites that I have bookmarked. Clicking on them doesn't update the icon, and neither does clearing the history / cache. Is there an easy solution aside...
  3. How import bookmark firefox on edge ?

in Browsers and Email
    How import bookmark firefox on edge ?: Please a read different web page but no find solution to import bookmark from firefox on edge Thnak Hispa 13234
  4. No way to import bookmarks?

in Browsers and Email
    No way to import bookmarks?: In the Edge browser is there no way to import bookmarks? They've shown up in Spartan but not this time with 10122. Jim 6281
  5. Importing favourites from a bookmark html file into Edge browser

in Browsers and Email
    Importing favourites from a bookmark html file into Edge browser: Hi, I would like to know the most reliable method to import Bookmarks/favourites saved on a USB stick in HTML file format into the Edge browser. I asked a similar question ages ago and importing with Edge was buggy so I'm wondering if the process works any better now? I...
  6. Importing Bookmarks from Firefox

in Browsers and Email
    Importing Bookmarks from Firefox: Hi I am trying to import my Firefox bookmarks from my old computer into Windows 10, I have looked an some earlier forum discussions but cannot get them to move over. I have downloaded them into an HTML file on a USB stick, can I input from this anyway? 46615
  7. Bookmarks across browsers

in Browsers and Email
    Bookmarks across browsers: There are a number of ways to sync bookmarks across browsers (such as between IE, Chrome and Firefox), most of which are done using online facilities. There is a desktop program called Transmute which works locally but does have 2 issues 1. It cannot handle bookmarks of...
  8. cant delete saved bookmark in edge browser

in Browsers and Email
    cant delete saved bookmark in edge browser: is there a way? I need to delete some old bookmarks no longer active. 63943
  9. Edge Bookmarks

in Browsers and Email
    Edge Bookmarks: How do I save my bookmarks in edge to transfer to another computer. I want my same setting if possible on another computer. Thanks 31196
  10. Spartan - importing bookmarks

in Browsers and Email
    Spartan - importing bookmarks: Not too sure what all the fuss is about with new browser & personally, don't really see the point to it being a 'die hard' Firefox user. But I'll give it a go; however, is there a way to import bookmarks from either (or both) IE or Firefox into Spartan? 5152

Users found this page by searching for:

1. import favorites from edge to android phone

2. import bookmarks to edge on android

3. edge on android history not synced

4. import into edge android