Windows 10: Edge Browser on Android - Import Bookmarks

Discus and support Edge Browser on Android - Import Bookmarks in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; How do you import favourites into the Android Edge browser from a .html file or another browser? 129820 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Steve C, Mar 29, 2019.

1. Steve C Win User

Edge Browser on Android - Import Bookmarks

How do you import favourites into the Android Edge browser from a .html file or another browser?

:)

Steve C, Mar 29, 2019
  2. nsmth Win User

importing firefox bookmarks to edge

The only browser that shows up in Edge to import bookmarks from is Internet Explorer. I also have Firefox and Chrome installed but neither shows on the import list. Anxious to try Edge but will continue using Firefox until I can import bookmarks.

nsmth, Mar 29, 2019
  3. Edge: Bookmark import -- no outside browsers recognized

Windows edge and explorer will not recognize other web browsers to import bookmarks. When I select import favorites in either Edge or IE only IE or edge respectively is recognized. Neither Firefox nor chrome is recognized. Any suggestions?

Brian Di Giacinto, Mar 29, 2019
  4. Edge Browser on Android - Import Bookmarks

importing firefox bookmarks to edge

Firefox is not listed in the browsers to import bookmarks from. How can I import bookmarks from Firefox? I have quite a few and if I cannot import to Edge, I will just stick with Firefox

edschilling, Mar 29, 2019
Thema:

Edge Browser on Android - Import Bookmarks

1. Edge Browser on Android - Import Bookmarks - Similar Threads - Edge Browser Android

2. Anyway to import cookies/bookmarks to Edge from Chrome?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Anyway to import cookies/bookmarks to Edge from Chrome?: I haven't used Edge in a while and I know you was able to do it on an earlier build, but no when trying to import stuff from another browser on the stable build it only gives me the option for Internet Explorer. Any solutions? submitted by /u/howmadstha [link]...
  3. Edge Browser For Android

in Browsers and Email
    Edge Browser For Android: Hi, I recently installed the edge browser on my android phone, I'm 'trying' to like it..I do like the fact that my saved bookmarks were automatically brought over to the browser. One thing I don't like is the fact that I'm not able to enjoy using extensions/add-ons with the...
  4. Edge browser bookmark in new folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Edge browser bookmark in new folder: when i try to create a new folder to save a book mark in the edge browser. It will not allow me to rename the new folder. I first choose mobile book marks and then when i try create a new sub folder it will not allow me to rename by right clicking the new folder How do i...
  5. Edge Browser Missing Bookmark Icons

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Edge Browser Missing Bookmark Icons: I have the same bookmarks synced across all my browsers and edge is the only that doesn't show any of the icons of the websites that I have bookmarked. Clicking on them doesn't update the icon, and neither does clearing the history / cache. Is there an easy solution aside...
  6. How import bookmark firefox on edge ?

in Browsers and Email
    How import bookmark firefox on edge ?: Please a read different web page but no find solution to import bookmark from firefox on edge Thnak Hispa 13234
  7. No way to import bookmarks?

in Browsers and Email
    No way to import bookmarks?: In the Edge browser is there no way to import bookmarks? They've shown up in Spartan but not this time with 10122. Jim 6281
  8. Importing favourites from a bookmark html file into Edge browser

in Browsers and Email
    Importing favourites from a bookmark html file into Edge browser: Hi, I would like to know the most reliable method to import Bookmarks/favourites saved on a USB stick in HTML file format into the Edge browser. I asked a similar question ages ago and importing with Edge was buggy so I'm wondering if the process works any better now? I...
  9. cant delete saved bookmark in edge browser

in Browsers and Email
    cant delete saved bookmark in edge browser: is there a way? I need to delete some old bookmarks no longer active. 63943
  10. Spartan - importing bookmarks

in Browsers and Email
    Spartan - importing bookmarks: Not too sure what all the fuss is about with new browser & personally, don't really see the point to it being a 'die hard' Firefox user. But I'll give it a go; however, is there a way to import bookmarks from either (or both) IE or Firefox into Spartan? 5152

Users found this page by searching for:

1. import bookmarks to edge on android

2. android edge import favorites

3. how to import bookmarks into edge android app

4. android edge import favorites from chrome android,
  5. microsoft edge for android import bookmarks,
  6. transfer android chrome bookmarks to edge,
  7. import edge favourites to andorid phone,
  8. android download favorites to edge,
  9. how to merge chrome bookmarks into android edge,
  10. import bookmark from brave to edge android,
  11. transfer bookmarks from firefox android to edge android,