Windows 10: Edge browser reloading

Discus and support Edge browser reloading in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Why does the Edge browser keep reloading a page while I'm trying to read it? None of the other browsers, Firefox or Chrome, seem to have this issue.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Bopajones, Jan 18, 2020.

1. Bopajones Win User

Edge browser reloading

Why does the Edge browser keep reloading a page while I'm trying to read it?

None of the other browsers, Firefox or Chrome, seem to have this issue.

What steps need to be performed to stop the page reloading process?

:)

Bopajones, Jan 18, 2020

2. Edge browser is not working!!!!

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to try restarting Microsoft Edge Browser and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Open task manager right click on Microsoft Edge and go to details click on microsoftedgeCP.exe and click end task

• Restart your Computer and check if it helps.

• Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Jan 18, 2020
  3. Kem Mon Win User
    Site links not working in Chrome or Edge

Hi,

Have you tried resetting your browser? If not, we suggest you to do so. To reset Edge, follow these steps:

• Go to
      Browser Settings.

• Clear
      Browser Data.

• Close the browser and launch it again.

If the issue persist, follow these other steps:

• Go to
      Task Manager.

• Click on
      MicrosoftedgeCP.exe

• End the task.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Jan 18, 2020
  4. Edge browser reloading

edge browser

Hi,

Thank you for posting your response.

If you are still facing the same issue, I suggest you to follow the methods provided below and check if it helps.

Method 1:

I suggest you to clear the cache and cookies from Microsoft Edge and check. Follow the steps provided below:

• Open Microsoft Edge.

• Go to Settings.

• Under Clear browsing data, click on Choose what to clear.

• Select the options and click on Clear button.

I suggest you to reset Internet Explorer on your computer and check. Resetting Internet Explorer shall effect the behavior of Microsoft Edge browser.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/internet-explorer/reset-ie-settings#ie=ie-11

Hope it helps. Do let us know if your issue is resolved. For any further query, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Jan 18, 2020
Thema:

Edge browser reloading

1. Edge browser reloading - Similar Threads - Edge browser reloading

2. Edge Browser

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Edge Browser: Many answers have been given regarding Edge closing down unexpectedly. My problem is an odd variation of that problem, in that it rarely closes unexpectedly, and yet frequently when I open the browser I get a pop-up message saying it was closed down unexpectedly, and asks me...
  3. Edge Browser

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Edge Browser: Many answers have been given regarding Edge closing down unexpectedly. My problem is an odd variation of that problem, in that it rarely closes unexpectedly, and yet frequently when I open the browser I get a pop-up message saying it was closed down unexpectedly, and asks me...
  4. Edge browser

in Windows 10 Customization
    Edge browser: In comparison with other browsers like chrome, firefox...your browser is very very slow. Interestingly its fine on android but on pcs literally testing patience. Tested clearing browsing history....still no luck. Why should I use it at all...
  5. edge browser

in Browsers and Email
    edge browser: Hi is their a way to put a menu bar like on internet explorer? the reason why is when using internet explorer you can click on file-send- link by email can not seem to find that option with edge. EDIT: i should of said this is on a win 7 work computer i use 160084
  6. Edge Browser

in Windows 10 Customization
    Edge Browser: I only have edge browser on my laptops and recently updated to the new chromium version which I think is really good however each time I re-start my laptops it reverts back to the old edge as my default browser, which I can't understand as I have it set as default but always...
  7. Edge Browser

in Browsers and Email
    Edge Browser: I see that Edge has the ability to store login and passwords you use to log into web sites. My question is how well protected are those login and passwords in Edge? Encrypted? Wondering before I start using this service. I would love to get rid of LastPass Premium and all the...
  8. edge browser

in Browsers and Email
    edge browser: hi all,I upgraded from windows 7 to windows 10 a while ago.I can get the start menu ok but cant get the edge browser or cortona.When I click on edge it comes on for a few seconds then leaves the screen.Anybody got any ideas why?Your help would be very much appreciated....
  9. Edge Browser

in Browsers and Email
    Edge Browser: I have been playing around with the Edge Browser having removed IE 11. I have found that if you bring the web page up you want like Face Book (social) Outlook.com (mail) Youtube (Entertainment) Google (Browser) Right click and add them to the Favourites Bar, They...
  10. Edge Browser

in Browsers and Email
    Edge Browser: How do I download & install the Edge Browser? 5765