Windows 10: Edge browser

Discus and support Edge browser in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; In comparison with other browsers like chrome, firefox...your browser is very very slow. Interestingly its fine on android but on pcs literally testing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RameshCH2859, Oct 17, 2020.

1. Edge browser

In comparison with other browsers like chrome, firefox...your browser is very very slow. Interestingly its fine on android but on pcs literally testing patience. Tested clearing browsing history....still no luck. Why should I use it at all

:)

RameshCH2859, Oct 17, 2020

2. Edge browser is not working!!!!

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to try restarting Microsoft Edge Browser and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Open task manager right click on Microsoft Edge and go to details click on microsoftedgeCP.exe and click end task

• Restart your Computer and check if it helps.

• Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Oct 17, 2020
  3. Kem Mon Win User
    Site links not working in Chrome or Edge

Hi,

Have you tried resetting your browser? If not, we suggest you to do so. To reset Edge, follow these steps:

• Go to
      Browser Settings.

• Clear
      Browser Data.

• Close the browser and launch it again.

If the issue persist, follow these other steps:

• Go to
      Task Manager.

• Click on
      MicrosoftedgeCP.exe

• End the task.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Oct 17, 2020
  4. Edge browser

edge browser

Hi,

Thank you for posting your response.

If you are still facing the same issue, I suggest you to follow the methods provided below and check if it helps.

Method 1:

I suggest you to clear the cache and cookies from Microsoft Edge and check. Follow the steps provided below:

• Open Microsoft Edge.

• Go to Settings.

• Under Clear browsing data, click on Choose what to clear.

• Select the options and click on Clear button.

I suggest you to reset Internet Explorer on your computer and check. Resetting Internet Explorer shall effect the behavior of Microsoft Edge browser.

Change or reset Internet Explorer settings

Hope it helps. Do let us know if your issue is resolved. For any further query, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Oct 17, 2020
Thema:

Edge browser

1. Edge browser - Similar Threads - Edge browser

2. EdgeDeflector 1.2 released: redirect Edge requests to your favorite browser

in Windows 10 News
    EdgeDeflector 1.2 released: redirect Edge requests to your favorite browser: I reviewed EdgeDeflector back in 2017 when the open source program was first released. It was designed to address a serious usability issue in Microsoft's Windows 10 operating system, as the operating system would open some links only in Microsoft's own Microsoft Edge browser...
  3. Microsoft is testing an Automatic HTTPS Mode in the Edge web browser

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft is testing an Automatic HTTPS Mode in the Edge web browser: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/a_Ninja_b0y [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/n4rvpg/microsoft_is_testing_an_automatic_https_mode_in/
  4. How to open News and Interests links in your default browser; Not Edge

in Windows 10 News
    How to open News and Interests links in your default browser; Not Edge: A couple of days back, Microsoft announced that it will be rolling out its new feature, News and Interests for Windows 10. Although the announcement of the feature was made in January earlier this year, it is only now that people would be able to get their hands on it....
  5. Edge will allow you to easily send pages and links to other devices where you use the browser.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Edge will allow you to easily send pages and links to other devices where you use the browser.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Leopeva64-2 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/n1hbxv/edge_will_allow_you_to_easily_send_pages_and/
  6. Prevent deleting browser history and download history in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    Prevent deleting browser history and download history in Microsoft Edge: In this post, we will show you how you can prevent deleting browsing history and download history in Microsoft Edge. There are a couple of features present in Windows 10 that can help you disable delete or remove options for browser history and download history in Edge...
  7. Microsoft Family web site restriction over MS Edge browser

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft Family web site restriction over MS Edge browser: Hello, As suggested by Microsoft help section, I've removed Chrome from the computer and have started to use EDGE in my child's account. I've set everything up on Microsoft Family Safety and everything works fine. There are couple of things which doesn't work and I need them...
  8. Two microsoft edge when choosing a standard browser

in Windows 10 Customization
    Two microsoft edge when choosing a standard browser: I have some promblem with two Microsoft Edge browsers when I choose default browser. I tried to fix it but it did not lead to success. [ATTACH]...
  9. Chromium Edge browser tab sleep problems

in Browsers and Email
    Chromium Edge browser tab sleep problems: Anybody else having issues with this feature? Browser tabs go to sleep and either don't wake up or take forever to wake up. I have the same issue with Google Chrome, which make sense because both browsers are now Chromium based. Tab sleep has been around for several years now...
  10. Microsoft Edge browser add ons store only in beta version?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Edge browser add ons store only in beta version?: Why is the add on store still in the beta version? When will Microsoft lunch alpha version? Thanks : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-edge-browser-add-ons-store-only-in-beta/9110a0f2-25c2-4041-bdf7-e44c4bbd1984