Windows 10: Edge Browser

Discus and support Edge Browser in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; That's okay guys. No offense taken here. I think he found it. He marked this thread as "Solved". Maybe it's just that the "period" on his keyboard... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Tully, Apr 30, 2015.

1. badrobot Win User

Edge Browser

That's okay guys. No offense taken here. I think he found it. He marked this thread as "Solved".
    Maybe it's just that the "period" on his keyboard does not work. *Smile

badrobot, Apr 30, 2015
  2. Dude Win User

Okay mate, he seemed a little rude but you handled it very well *Thumbs

3. Tully Win User
    Thanks for your reply!
    I was a little "testy" at the time. I just bought a Surface 3 Pro w/i5. I can't connec it to my other computers on the Homenetwork,
    Even though the Surface sees the other computers!

I got on the chat line to MS and the first thing they wanted was to register the Surface, no problem, it asked for the serial number, showing a diagram where it should be, it wasn't there! I had to exit the program & find the 12 digit serial number Under the kickstand! The numerals are 3/32" high on a grey background & numerals are in a darker grey color!
    I finally got to "Talk" to some one & after about 15 mins of talk, he said he did not have the knowledge to solve my problem!

What is so secret about the serial number! I had to get a jewellers lope, hold Surface in a precarious positing, under a bright light & labouredly write down the numbers!

The "Young Bucks" are going to have to learn is that the average age of a computer user is now 56! I am 86 with the normal problems with eyesight & hearing!

I was in the "Space race" & retired to Ireland in 1984. I was invited to the launch of Windows 95 here in Ireland, In 95 of course, met Bill Gates etc. I still have the "Personal" invite "T" that says "I WAS THERE" etc.

I wrote my first programs in MS Basic on a Radio Shack TRS 80 w/ 2 5 1/4" Floppies!

I have always tested all MS betas, I build a new computer for each beta. YOU don't test new software on your main computer!
    My latest build for Win10 is an ASUS with 500GB SSD i5 Etc. I am connected to FIBRE cable to the router which is "Built into my TV box! My desktops are connected to the router with cat 6 network cable. I have 200 MB down & 20 up!

Just so you know my credentials! I have always eventually received an solution to my problem on this forum over the years.

IownAmoneyPit finaly gave me a quick concise answer that WORKED. I know because I tested it on my Win10 computer while writing this!! I will certainly give him a reply to his Reputation!

Sorry for my dissertation but I had to clear things up AND give credit where credit is DUE!

That OLD Fart
    !

Tully, May 1, 2015
  4. Winuser Win User

Edge Browser

Then why did you have to ask?

Winuser, May 1, 2015
  5. Tully Win User

Tully, May 2, 2015
  6. BunnyJ New Member

BunnyJ, May 2, 2015
  7. Mystere Win User
    Because I am an OLD 86 & not a sharp as I used to be!

That Old Fart
    TULLY! So, in other words, you didn't know EXACTLY what you were doing?

Mystere, May 2, 2015
  8. BunnyJ New Member

Edge Browser

With all due respect.. not the slightest. *Wink

BunnyJ, May 2, 2015
  9. Wynona Win User
    Tully, my mama always told me you could get more flies with honey rather than vinegar. I still haven't figured out why I would want flies, but she was right.

BadRobot was trying to help you out and you cut him off at the knees.

If you cannot find Project Spartan on Start, go down and click on "All Apps" (bottom left on Start) and scroll down to the Ps and you should see Project Spartan. Click on that and Edge/Spartan should open up. If it doesn't open for you, you will have hit the "known issue" of apps not opening from Start.

Wynona, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Edge Browser

1. Edge Browser - Similar Threads - Edge Browser

2. All my browsers say that it is being "managed by your organization". It says it on edge and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All my browsers say that it is being "managed by your organization". It says it on edge and...: I noticed that when I was on chrome, I got an error notification saying: New extension added ChrysanthemumLeucanthemum. There was also another notification that popped up when I tried removing it called BradypusTridactylus. I've tried almost every solution I could find...
  3. All my browsers say that it is being "managed by your organization". It says it on edge and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    All my browsers say that it is being "managed by your organization". It says it on edge and...: I noticed that when I was on chrome, I got an error notification saying: New extension added ChrysanthemumLeucanthemum. There was also another notification that popped up when I tried removing it called BradypusTridactylus. I've tried almost every solution I could find...
  4. Can I use Edge browser but without MSN? help me for the love of God, thanks for that!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I use Edge browser but without MSN? help me for the love of God, thanks for that!: I like Edge but I don't use it because I hate MSN. please get rid of MSN from Edge and from windows and Microsoft!!! MSN is obnoxious! I want to use the Edge browser but without MSN!!! please!...
  5. Can I use Edge browser but without MSN? help me for the love of God, thanks for that!

Can I use Edge browser but without MSN? help me for the love of God, thanks for that!: I like Edge but I don't use it because I hate MSN. please get rid of MSN from Edge and from windows and Microsoft!!! MSN is obnoxious! I want to use the Edge browser but without MSN!!! please!...
  6. How can I find out what TLS protocols Edge browser is defaulting to?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I find out what TLS protocols Edge browser is defaulting to?: My wife goes to "https://silversneakers.com" and my router blocks with Threat Prevention and says "ET POLICY TLSv1.0 Used in Session". This is on her Surface Pro 9 tablet running latest Windows 11 version and Edge version. How can I tell Edge or Windows or Local Policy or...
  7. How can I find out what TLS protocols Edge browser is defaulting to?

How can I find out what TLS protocols Edge browser is defaulting to?: My wife goes to "https://silversneakers.com" and my router blocks with Threat Prevention and says "ET POLICY TLSv1.0 Used in Session". This is on her Surface Pro 9 tablet running latest Windows 11 version and Edge version. How can I tell Edge or Windows or Local Policy or...
  8. Why does Windows 11 Start/Search default to Edge browser regardless of what browser I have...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does Windows 11 Start/Search default to Edge browser regardless of what browser I have...: Why does Windows 11 Start/Search default to Edge browser regardless of what browser I have set as default? I have also tried setting the links to the alternative browser but still, it opens Edge browser....
  9. Why does Windows 11 Start/Search default to Edge browser regardless of what browser I have...

Why does Windows 11 Start/Search default to Edge browser regardless of what browser I have...: Why does Windows 11 Start/Search default to Edge browser regardless of what browser I have set as default? I have also tried setting the links to the alternative browser but still, it opens Edge browser....
  10. Can I just have a google browser for my own search? I don't need Bing or Microsoft Edge as...

Can I just have a google browser for my own search? I don't need Bing or Microsoft Edge as...: I just want my startup browser to be google not the microsoft edge browser nor Bing. Very annoying. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-just-have-a-google-browser-for-my-own-search/4a7d21a3-2bf0-445e-afdc-c1eaff62322a