Windows 10: Edge Canary has a new option that allows you to view Office files within Edge instead of...

Discus and support Edge Canary has a new option that allows you to view Office files within Edge instead of... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Leopeva64-2 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Leopeva64-2, Feb 16, 2021.

1. Edge Canary has a new option that allows you to view Office files within Edge instead of...

/u/Leopeva64-2, Feb 16, 2021
  2. Time Lady Win User

Edge Canary

Hi, I’m Virginia an independent advisor.

As Edge Canary is still in development it may be wise to mark this as a bug or request this feature for a future update.

Windows key + F will open the feedback app.

Time Lady, Feb 16, 2021
  3. Callender Win User
    Callender, Feb 16, 2021
  4. Pepper04 Win User

Edge Canary has a new option that allows you to view Office files within Edge instead of...

Edge will not allow viewing .pdf files on websites

Microsoft Edge will not allow viewing of .pdf files on websites. Is there a remedy for this? I am NOT talking about a .pdf file located on the C drive. I am talking about .pdf files on websites.

Original title: Edge

Pepper04, Feb 16, 2021
Thema:

Edge Canary has a new option that allows you to view Office files within Edge instead of...

1. Edge Canary has a new option that allows you to view Office files within Edge instead of... - Similar Threads - Edge Canary has

2. Microsoft is testing a new "Math Solver" in Edge Canary.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft is testing a new "Math Solver" in Edge Canary.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Leopeva64-2 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lxzamg/microsoft_is_testing_a_new_math_solver_in_edge/
  3. New EDGE Clearing Options

in Windows 10 Customization
    New EDGE Clearing Options: I have turned off all clearing options because I want the userids to be saved so I do not have to enter them every time I visit a website. Now that all seems to be running ok except this little problem ... what is the edge setting that I want to be off so userids can be saved...
  4. In Edge insider Canary you can now select a text from a web page and view it in the...

In Edge insider Canary you can now select a text from a web page and view it in the...: [ATTACH] Immersive reader. Selected text in the immersive reader (GIF). The new feature is available in version 81.0.394.0 and can be enabled with this new flag: Flag. submitted by /u/Leopeva64-2 [link] [comments]...
  5. Image pixilation in Chrome, Edge Beta and Edge Canary.

in Browsers and Email
    Image pixilation in Chrome, Edge Beta and Edge Canary.: Hello all! First post. [img] I've had a problem for a while with the new browsers. After changing from IE to Edge, as have many users, I have the problem of constantly losing the favorites. I think I've tried every solution offered on the web, but nothing seems to help....
  6. Microsoft adds new options for tracking prevention in the latest Edge Canary build, in...

Microsoft adds new options for tracking prevention in the latest Edge Canary build, in...: [ATTACH] \"Experimental Tracking prevention features\" flag. New tracking prevention option. Delete autofill entries. Delete autofill entries (GIF). This feature is "exclusive" of Edge Canary, is not yet available in Chrome Canary. Version 80.0.335.0 (Official...
  7. Dark Mode in Reader View on Edge Canary is now here!

Dark Mode in Reader View on Edge Canary is now here!: Make sure you're up to date, and copy and paste this into your address bar! #edge-reading-view-text-preference submitted by /u/MSFTBear [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/cwr8ci/dark_mode_in_reader_view_on_edge_canary_is_now/
  8. Edge Canary

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Edge Canary: Trying new dev browser ( Is there a specific forum?) ,so I exported tabs, opened it, but there are like 30 of them- isn't there a way to open them all at once to void tedium of one by one ? Btw can't BELIEVE there isn't a option, a field for 'edge ', ''browser','internet '...
  9. New Edge Canary Build

in Browsers and Email
    New Edge Canary Build: I have downloaded Edge Canary Build and would like to know with it being in development is it secure to use I have Norton antivirus will this protect me when using browser also I see in settings it shows all your saved passwords and other information which I thought were...
  10. Share option within Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Share option within Edge: Hi, I have the official Twitter app installed but when I choose to share via edge it doesn't allow me to choose Twitter. Only available options I get are : RedditReddHubV2 Mail OneNote Reading List I have uninstalled Twitter WSRESET Reinstalled Twitter...