Windows 10: Edge cannot open local IP addresses (e.g. camera, intranet, 192.168. *)

Discus and support Edge cannot open local IP addresses (e.g. camera, intranet, 192.168. *) in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; In other browsers Chrome, IE everything is OK. This problem may have occurred after you update KB4480966. When I return the system back before these... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Miroslav Mužný, Jan 16, 2019.

1. Edge cannot open local IP addresses (e.g. camera, intranet, 192.168. *)

In other browsers Chrome, IE everything is OK. This problem may have occurred after you update KB4480966. When I return the system back before these updates (9.1.2019) Everything goes OK. I have not yet found a description of how to fix this problem.

:)

Miroslav Mužný, Jan 16, 2019
  2. bencrutz Win User

Assigning Static IP Address Range in a Router

yep, pretty much all.

for point #2 if you are having difficulty binding static IP in the router, it is ok to set static IP in the camera instead - just make sure you take a note on which IP is which camera so that you wouldnt put the wrong IP in the port forwarding.

am not sure what you meant. you don't need ddns to access the camera locally (from inside your LAN) *Confused Edge cannot open local IP addresses (e.g. camera, intranet, 192.168. *) :confused:

bencrutz, Jan 16, 2019
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Assigning Static IP Address Range in a Router

Hootoo HT-IP210F HooToo HT-IP210F Indoor 640 x 480 MAX Resolution R... So far, it's awesome. I haven't been able to get audio, not sure why. The web interface is flaky on my Droid, but works and there is a 3rd party Android APP that supports the camera.

So at this point, I need to:

• Set aside a range of static IP addresses (by default in the ASUS, ALL of the IP addresses .2 through .254 are DHCP).
    • Assign one of the static IP addresses to the camera (in the router)
    • Assign a port to that IP address
    Side note: LAN addresses 192.168.1.1 and 192.168.1.255 are reserved in just about every router (from what I've been told)

I just wish I could understand how DDNS works locally. *Confused Edge cannot open local IP addresses (e.g. camera, intranet, 192.168. *) :confused:

Sasqui, Jan 16, 2019
  4. Caring1 Win User

Edge cannot open local IP addresses (e.g. camera, intranet, 192.168. *)

IP cameras as Spambots

Pretty much all IP cameras are password protected now, since this type of thing came out years ago, and lists of open cams circulated the net.

Caring1, Jan 16, 2019
Thema:

Edge cannot open local IP addresses (e.g. camera, intranet, 192.168. *)

1. Edge cannot open local IP addresses (e.g. camera, intranet, 192.168. *) - Similar Threads - Edge cannot open

2. Expression Web 4 not converting local IP address to my ISP's IP address

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Expression Web 4 not converting local IP address to my ISP's IP address: My ISP recently changed out my cable modem and new router eero Pro. When I try to publish any one of the 40+ websites I manage I get an error saying "I won't open a connection to 192.168.1.xx only to 149.76.203.106 500" If I query "what is my ip address" through a search...
  3. Expression Web 4 not converting local IP address to my ISP's IP address

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Expression Web 4 not converting local IP address to my ISP's IP address: My ISP recently changed out my cable modem and new router eero Pro. When I try to publish any one of the 40+ websites I manage I get an error saying "I won't open a connection to 192.168.1.xx only to 149.76.203.106 500" If I query "what is my ip address" through a search...
  4. Is there anyway to adjust Proxy server for local intranet addresses check box

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there anyway to adjust Proxy server for local intranet addresses check box: Hi All, Hope all of you are fine.Is there anyway to adjust this checkbox from regeditThis is very urgent, I am able to adjust other proxy settings except this check box and its urgent to adjust it via regedit....
  5. Is there anyway to adjust Proxy server for local intranet addresses check box

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there anyway to adjust Proxy server for local intranet addresses check box: Hi All, Hope all of you are fine.Is there anyway to adjust this checkbox from regeditThis is very urgent, I am able to adjust other proxy settings except this check box and its urgent to adjust it via regedit....
  6. Is there anyway to adjust Proxy server for local intranet addresses check box

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Trouble Opening Shared Files Over Local Intranet

Trouble Opening Shared Files Over Local Intranet: Stuck on developing a local intranet for a client's small business enterprise network. OS: Windows 2019 Database Server Active Directory: Accessed through LDAPS Web Server: XAMPP v3.2.4 Web Server Language: PHP Hosting Machine: HOST virtual server Goals: 1 Provide an...
  8. understanding netstat output - public ip address in local address

in Windows 10 Customization
    understanding netstat output - public ip address in local address: I am having windows 10 system 1903 updated with latest patches & I am trying to understand the netstat output of my system I am trying to block the port 135, 139 & 445 from my local windows firewall I have create inbound and outbound rule to block those ports, still on the...
  9. cannot find IP address

cannot find IP address: since uploading win 10 to replace win7 a yellow triangle covers the internet icon, I use the trouble shooter and reply is " local area connection network configuration problem, cannot find valid IP address". And if I wait for about 5 min. yellow triangle goes and I have...
  10. G Mail will not open on Edge.

G Mail will not open on Edge.: I want to use Edge as my preferred browser - but it will not open G Mail. I know this question has been asked many times before - is there an answer that worked ?...