Windows 10: Edge ( chrome based ) Clear history problem ?

Discus and support Edge ( chrome based ) Clear history problem ? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have installed edge chrome based 64 bit stable version on windows 10 pro 64bit , when i clear history in new edge chrome based browser it open old... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Ben_Copper, Jul 4, 2020.

1. Edge ( chrome based ) Clear history problem ?

I have installed edge chrome based 64 bit stable version on windows 10 pro 64bit , when i clear history in new edge chrome based browser it open old edge browser window and clear that history ? how can i fix that ?

submitted by /u/Ben_Copper
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Ben_Copper, Jul 4, 2020
  2. silkie63 Win User

edge clear history

My edge clear history has stopped working. The only way I can clear the history is to right click on web page in the history list then select delete.

Any help with this?

silkie63, Jul 4, 2020
  3. Ernie San Win User
    edge clear history

Hello,

To delete your browsing history on Microsoft Edge, we recommend checking this
    link

Here's the other way to delete the cache:

• Launch your Microsoft Edge.
    • Press CTRL + H.
    • Click Clear all history.
    • Click Clear.
    Let us know how it goes.

Ernie San, Jul 4, 2020
  4. Edge ( chrome based ) Clear history problem ?

Edge Import Bookmarks from Chrome does not work

Hi,

To resolve your issue with Microsoft Edge, we suggest that you clear your browsing data. Please follow the steps below:

• Click on the 3 dots at the upper right corner of Edge.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Go to Clear browsing data.
    • Click on Choose what to clear > Clear.
    • Try to import your bookmarks from Chrome to Microsoft Edge.

Let us know how it goes.

Melowin Mar, Jul 4, 2020
Thema:

Edge ( chrome based ) Clear history problem ?

1. Edge ( chrome based ) Clear history problem ? - Similar Threads - Edge chrome based

2. How Clear History Dev Console in EDGE browser

in Windows 10 Customization
    How Clear History Dev Console in EDGE browser: How Clear History Developer Console Up,Down:CommandVisible in EDGE Browser. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-clear-history-dev-console-in-edge-browser/19d9429b-76a8-46ab-b7c6-5851cec4d5d6
  3. How to clear Cache, Cookies, Browsing History in Chrome and Firefox

in Windows 10 News
    How to clear Cache, Cookies, Browsing History in Chrome and Firefox: [ATTACH]In our earlier post, we covered the method to delete browsing cache in the Edge browser. On similar lines, we’ll see how to remove cache, […] This article How to clear Cache, Cookies, Browsing History in Chrome and Firefox first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read...
  4. Any solution to the problem of Chrome and Chrome based Edge constantly crashing?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Any solution to the problem of Chrome and Chrome based Edge constantly crashing?: Got an ASUS Rampage V Extreme MB. Intel I-7 5930K. OS drive is a Samsung 970 Evo 1 Terabyte NVME M2 SSD. 16 Gig of G-Skill DDR-4 2667 Running Windows 10 Pro, 64 bit. 2 x EVGA GTX 1080 ti Founders Edition video cards in SLI. 1000 Watt Cooler Master PS. 2 x Acer 286 HK...
  5. Clear Search History

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Clear Search History: I don't mean Bing or Google. I refer to the word search from within File History. In the upper right corner. As I remember, I used to be able to hover over an item in the drop down list and hit the Delete key....
  6. poor screen capture in Chrome and Edge (Chromium based)

in Browsers and Email
    poor screen capture in Chrome and Edge (Chromium based): I recently switched to the Chromium based version of Edge. Screen captures using the snipping tool, and the full-screen grab (windows key + print screen) both look bad. Pastels go to white, etc. The same thing happens in Chrome. It does not happen in Internet Explorer 11,...
  7. clearing search history not clearing

in Windows 10 Customization
    clearing search history not clearing: I have tried the *** under history I still have search data. I have tried logging onto Microsoft to clear but the history still remains How do I clear this search history and keep it from storing?...
  8. Clear web history

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Clear web history: How do I completely clear the web browsing history on my computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/clear-web-history/eb2401c4-163d-44bb-9cc9-771151d26339
  9. Clearing Activity History Problem

in Windows 10 Support
    Clearing Activity History Problem: Hi, I turned off collecting and cleared all my Activity History (Win 10 - 1803), but one file from one a month won't clear, it sticks there kind of greyed out. Nothing happens when clicked. This is a bug or ... ? Any idea about this? Regards [img] [img] 120369
  10. Edge browser will not clear all Internet History

in Browsers and Email
    Edge browser will not clear all Internet History: When I try to clear Internet History in Edge browser, I get the following message: "Some data couldn't be cleared. Please try again.". This is happening on 2 pc's and "trying again" does not clear. The item not being cleared is Browsing History, I have determined by process...