Windows 10: Edge Chromium Beta v77.0.223.0 x32 won't update, same with chrome

Discus and support Edge Chromium Beta v77.0.223.0 x32 won't update, same with chrome in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; On my laptop I'm running the 32 bit version of edge chromium beta and it refuses to update to the latest version of edge chromium beta and chrome. FF... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by HRPuffnstuff, Sep 11, 2019 at 9:37 AM.

1. Edge Chromium Beta v77.0.223.0 x32 won't update, same with chrome

On my laptop I'm running the 32 bit version of edge chromium beta and it refuses to update to the latest version of edge chromium beta and chrome. FF updates without issue so I'm confused as to what is stopping this process. Do any of you have any suggestions? I'm running 1903 build 18362.356 32 bit home.

:)

HRPuffnstuff, Sep 11, 2019 at 9:37 AM
  2. mrbrimi Win User

Edge keeps changing ChangeUnitGenerationNeeded "0"

My favorites stopped syncing so I read the Tutorial How to Turn On or Off Sync Favorites and Reading List in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10.

I ran the reg file to turn on syncing. Gave it time but nothing happened. So I went into the registry and found that ChangeUnitGenerationNeeded was set to "0". Changed it manually to "1". Launched Edge. Went back into registry and found ChangeUnitGenerationNeeded reset to "0". Went through this a number of times using the reg file and/or manual change.

Every time I launch Edge the entry is reset to "0".

Any suggestions welcomed. Thanks

3. malware Win User
    Intel Updates Core 2 Quad Q9550 to E-0 Stepping

We continue our Monday news list with another Intel story that brings to our attention information concerning the company and more specificly its 2.83GHz Core 2 Quad Q9550 chips that will move from the current C-1 to the newer E-0 stepping. The updated chips will start selling on August 22nd, featuring the following changes:
    • New SSpec and MM numbers for the converting products
    • CPUID will change from 0x10677 to 0x1067A
    • Package change to Halide free package
    Apart from that, the new stepping CPUs will not include any other changes. Of course, like most new stepping parts a BIOS update will be needed.

Product Change Notification 108663 - 00

Source: TechConnect Magazine

4. Pinscher Win User

Edge Chromium Beta v77.0.223.0 x32 won't update, same with chrome

Raid 0 help

Hi all, I've followed the IRST raid installation directions and I have created myself a Raid 0 volume. Rapid storage confirms my successful migration from a system disc to a raid 0 array. I'm also able to select it as my boot device in BIOS, but what I don't understand is why it is not listed in my Drives under my computer

In fact, my computer still lists my original C: drive with the original capacity. I feel as if I've miss an important step here and I'm unsure how to proceed.

Thema:

Edge Chromium Beta v77.0.223.0 x32 won't update, same with chrome

1. Edge Chromium Beta v77.0.223.0 x32 won't update, same with chrome - Similar Threads - Edge Chromium Beta

2. Edge Chromium Beta v77.0.223.0 x32 won't update, same with chrome

in Browsers and Email
    Edge Chromium Beta v77.0.223.0 x32 won't update, same with chrome: On my laptop I'm running the 32 bit version of edge chromium beta and it refuses to update to the latest version of edge chromium beta and chrome. FF updates without issue so I'm confused as to what is stopping this process. Do any of you have any suggestions? I'm running...
  3. Windows Update Stuck at 0%

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update Stuck at 0%: I am updating my laptop (HP Pavilion 14-al062nr) to the latest version of windows 10, and it has been stuck on 0% on the configuring updates screen for now over an hour. Is there a solution to this problem, or is it simply a matter of waiting it out? Thanks in advance....
  4. Updates are stuck at Pending, Downloading - 0%, or Getting things ready -0%

Updates are stuck at Pending, Downloading - 0%, or Getting things ready -0%: I have not found any way to force these updates to download. I cannot seem to find the direct file to download myself. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/updates-are-stuck-at-pending-downloading-0-or/a9597ba4-4dcb-426c-9f21-e2b1211656db
  5. Windows Updates stuck at 0%

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Updates stuck at 0%: Hi all, I started having this issue recently. I ran windows update and all downloads were stuck at 0%. Hence I downloaded the 1903 update manually from the Microsoft website. After the update was installed, I tried running windows update again. However, all updates are stuck...
  6. Windows !0

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows !0: I have a problem on Windows 10 on my laptop,When I click on edge to open it up to my search page, the page goes from full screen to smaller screen. Can I do something to stop this.Ken...
  7. 1809 Update stuck at 0%

1809 Update stuck at 0%: I have freed up space on my Toshiba tablet, downloaded and installed 1809 and chose to restart. It all went well going to 100%, but then restarted again and for 30 minutes now "Woking on updates" has been stuck at 0%. I am loathe to force a restart but has 1809 bricked...
  8. Edge keeps changing ChangeUnitGenerationNeeded "0"

in Browsers and Email
    Edge keeps changing ChangeUnitGenerationNeeded "0": My favorites stopped syncing so I read the Tutorial How to Turn On or Off Sync Favorites and Reading List in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10. I ran the reg file to turn on syncing. Gave it time but nothing happened. So I went into the registry and found that...
  9. Downloading updates stuck at 0%

Downloading updates stuck at 0%: Hello everyone, Windows Update has been stuck at 0% every time I've tried in the last couple of days (see screenshot). These are the two updates available: Security Update for Internet Explorer Flash Player for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems (KB3103688). Cumulative...
  10. Windows Update stuck at 0%

Windows Update stuck at 0%: Hello! I have a problem with Windows Update. It's stuck at 0%, and moves nowhere. I've tried literally everything to fix it, including the reset Brink provided. Can you please help me? P.S: I've tried the following things:...