Windows 10: Edge Chromium greyed out back arrow when change sites from Favs

Discus and support Edge Chromium greyed out back arrow when change sites from Favs in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Since Vers.87.0.664.47, when opening new sites from Favorites back/forward arrows (left/right click) greyed out. If i open another page on the current... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by paulco, Dec 7, 2020.

1. paulco Win User

Edge Chromium greyed out back arrow when change sites from Favs

Since Vers.87.0.664.47, when opening new sites from Favorites back/forward arrows (left/right click) greyed out.
    If i open another page on the current site, then arrows become active and can right click to choose earlier options.

Any ideas for fix, currently on latest vers.

:)

paulco, Dec 7, 2020
  2. Craige Win User

IE Edge - Maintian Fav. Order how ?

Well was using Windows 7 and upgraded to Win 10... and imported all of my Fav.'s along with manually taken registry file in order to maintain fav. order.

Now, in IE 11 - All list of websites are appearing in order as I placed in windows 7, But. in IE Edge its all jumbled.

Also, Fav bar - there is no option for icons only.

Pls anybody can assist me, so tht I can arrange my Fav list in Edge as well as per the order I saved earlier.

Craige, Dec 7, 2020
  3. Change the Region for Microsoft Edge Chromium

I live in the US but gonna move. I’d like to know how I can change the region for Microsoft Edge Chromium?
    MicrosoftEdge_X64_75.0.111.0

**Original Title**

Microsoft Edge Chromium

Brian Rices, Dec 7, 2020
  4. Edge Chromium greyed out back arrow when change sites from Favs

How to delete Suggested Sites in Win 10 Edge

When I right click Suggested Sites in the Fav Bar, a "delete" window appears, but, clicking delete does not delete the Suggested Sites from the Favourite Bar.

If I open up Favourites, then the Favourites Bar, and right click the delete window for Suggested Sites-this doesn`t work either.

The Suggested Sites does nothing, (it certainly doesn`t show me a list of suggested sites), and takes up valuable space in my Fav Bar.which is why I want to rid myself of it.

barrierlee, Dec 7, 2020
Thema:

Edge Chromium greyed out back arrow when change sites from Favs

1. Edge Chromium greyed out back arrow when change sites from Favs - Similar Threads - Edge Chromium greyed

2. Microsoft Edge Greyed out!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Edge Greyed out!: Although my laptop is running pretty smoothly I like to do regular maintenance. I only use the Edge browser and I haven't got another one. I was looking in my apps and features, and noticed the Microsoft Edge is greyed out. I think you can normally click on repair if it is...
  3. Microsoft Edge Greyed out!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Edge Greyed out!: Although my laptop is running pretty smoothly I like to do regular maintenance. I only use the Edge browser and I haven't got another one. I was looking in my apps and features, and noticed the Microsoft Edge is greyed out. I think you can normally click on repair if it is...
  4. Microsoft Edge Greyed out!

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Edge Chromium not saving Favourite changes

in Browsers and Email
    Edge Chromium not saving Favourite changes: I am using Microsoft Edge Chrome, Version 84.0.522.61 (Official build) (64-bit) up to date. Win 10 v 1909 build (10.0.18363) I have imported my old Edge favourites and they appear in an Other favourites folder. The functionality of the new Manage favourites seems OK until I...
  6. unable to add websites in fav section of edge chromium.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    unable to add websites in fav section of edge chromium.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/tanishvv [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gzm3kx/unable_to_add_websites_in_fav_section_of_edge/
  7. Change New Tab in Edge Chromium

in Browsers and Email
    Change New Tab in Edge Chromium: In Edge Chromium, when I click on a new tab, can I have it go to Google instead of Bing? 157181
  8. How to revert back to the basic Edge from Chromium

in Browsers and Email
    How to revert back to the basic Edge from Chromium: I recently installed Edge Chromium but find I cannot do a lot of things that I could with the Edge I first had set up. One problem for example is that one cannot use Paint to edit pictures as you used to be able to so I would like to go back to the plain Edge. Any advice...
  9. Change the Region for Microsoft Edge Chromium

in Windows 10 Customization
    Change the Region for Microsoft Edge Chromium: I live in the US but gonna move. I’d like to know how I can change the region for Microsoft Edge Chromium? MicrosoftEdge_X64_75.0.111.0 **Original Title** Microsoft Edge Chromium...
  10. moving favs from right to left using edge

in Browsers and Email
    moving favs from right to left using edge: I have many favs on the favs bar that I like to change around. How do I do this Thanks 56825