Windows 10: Edge Chromium kiosk mode sign in

Discus and support Edge Chromium kiosk mode sign in in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have two PC's that I want to use in kiosk mode for the Edge Chromium browser. However, I want them to remain signed into a restricted Office 365... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Daryl Sensenig, Mar 3, 2022.

1. Edge Chromium kiosk mode sign in

I have two PC's that I want to use in kiosk mode for the Edge Chromium browser. However, I want them to remain signed into a restricted Office 365 account so that they can access SharePoint online. Is there any way to do this?I don't care if they're not in kiosk mode, but that's the only way I've found to start the browser full-screen.

:)

Daryl Sensenig, Mar 3, 2022

2. Windows 10 Kiosk Mode EDGE Chromium hatası

Merhaba;

Uzun zamandır Windows 10 Kiosk mode için EDGE Chromium bekliyordum. Fakat bir türlü EDGE Chromiumu, Windows 10 Kiosk modda çalıştıramadım. Sürekli mavi ekranda kalıyor. Forumlarda da bu konu hakkında tam bir çözüm bulmadım. Acil yardımlarınız bekliyorum.

ibrahimskr, Mar 3, 2022
  3. Acrobat reader in kiosk mode

Hi,

I'm trying to use Acrobat Reader instead of Edge in kiosk mode in order to show a pdf but I can't understand how to add Acrobat to the list of application that are allowed to work under kiosk mode

thanks in advance

Enrco

EnricoRollo, Mar 3, 2022
  4. Edge Chromium kiosk mode sign in

Add delay to Kiosk mode startup on Windows 10

Hello

Thanks for the replay.

Unfortunately the new Chromium Edge doesn't work in Kiosk mode. Once I install it and restart the PC, I try to set-up kiosk, I choose Edge as my app (It's still the old Edge icon) and when I log into it I see a blank blue screen.

Ivan Popov_623, Mar 3, 2022
Thema:

Edge Chromium kiosk mode sign in

1. Edge Chromium kiosk mode sign in - Similar Threads - Edge Chromium kiosk

2. Edge Chromium kiosk mode sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Edge Chromium kiosk mode sign in: I have two PC's that I want to use in kiosk mode for the Edge Chromium browser. However, I want them to remain signed into a restricted Office 365 account so that they can access SharePoint online. Is there any way to do this?I don't care if they're not in kiosk mode, but...
  3. Edge Chromium kiosk mode sign in

in Windows 10 Customization
    Edge Chromium kiosk mode sign in: I have two PC's that I want to use in kiosk mode for the Edge Chromium browser. However, I want them to remain signed into a restricted Office 365 account so that they can access SharePoint online. Is there any way to do this?I don't care if they're not in kiosk mode, but...
  4. Windows 10 kiosk mode edge chromium multiple windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 kiosk mode edge chromium multiple windows: I started having an issue with my windows 10 kiosk that are launching edge chromium. On startup it open the page as directed in the settings but then a second edge chromium opens over the top showing the edge home page like you get when clicking on a new tab.I have tried...
  5. Windows 10 kiosk mode edge chromium multiple windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 kiosk mode edge chromium multiple windows: I started having an issue with my windows 10 kiosk that are launching edge chromium. On startup it open the page as directed in the settings but then a second edge chromium opens over the top showing the edge home page like you get when clicking on a new tab.I have tried...
  6. Microsoft Edge and Kiosk Mode.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Edge and Kiosk Mode.: Here at my staffing agency, we are trying to put out our applications on some computers in the front of the office for our candidates to apply/register on. We are trying to do this with Kiosk mode on the Windows platform. The issue being one of the computers updated the Edge...
  7. Edge Chromium IE Mode Question

in Browsers and Email
    Edge Chromium IE Mode Question: Hey all, I'm running version 2004 and trying to figure out how to get IE Mode to work with the Chromium version of Edge. Every article and write up from MS and other sites tell me to enable it in edge://flags but it's not there and a few sites have said to check it in...
  8. Windows 10 Kiosk Mode EDGE Chromium hatası

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Kiosk Mode EDGE Chromium hatası: Merhaba; Uzun zamandır Windows 10 Kiosk mode için EDGE Chromium bekliyordum. Fakat bir türlü EDGE Chromiumu, Windows 10 Kiosk modda çalıştıramadım. Sürekli mavi ekranda kalıyor. Forumlarda da bu konu hakkında tam bir çözüm bulmadım. Acil yardımlarınız bekliyorum....
  9. Chromium Kiosk Failures

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Chromium Kiosk Failures: Hello, Windows 10 seems to have pushed an update to several of our KIOSK machines changing Edge Legacy to Chromium. This has completely shut down several medical documentation computers as the Chromium Edge is not working on any of the machines in Kiosk mode... is this normal...
  10. New Chromium Edge and Google Sign In

in Browsers and Email
    New Chromium Edge and Google Sign In: Trying out the new Chromium Edge and it won't let me sign into anything google. Keeps coming up with the following error. I have checked all the settings and everything looks ok. Hope someone can help.Thanks in advance. [img] 149287