Windows 10: Edge Chromium not syncing my Collections

Discus and support Edge Chromium not syncing my Collections in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I've been using Edge Chromium for quite some time and everything was running perfectly, until days ago. Maybe was after a recent Windows 10 upgrade. It... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Juancho019, May 29, 2021.

1. Edge Chromium not syncing my Collections

I've been using Edge Chromium for quite some time and everything was running perfectly, until days ago. Maybe was after a recent Windows 10 upgrade. It just stopped syncing my Collections. I would add a Collection and I would see the Collection added to the tablet and iPhone right away. But all of the sudden, it stopped syncing. I've tried everything. I disabled and enabled syncing. Reset syncing, you name it! Still no luck. I am a push away from switching back to Firefox. I uninstalled Edge and cleared all data and still did not work. Then, I tried using a different account and it worked. It's just my account. Help me here!? Thanks! P.S The tablet is a Samsung Tab S3 and iPhone 7 Plus

:)

Juancho019, May 29, 2021

2. Edge Chromium syncing question

Doesnt anybody have any feedback on this one?
    In the new Edge Chromium the Personal profile for your Microsoft Account has listed under Profiles/Sync a Turn On Sync option. In order for it to work..Does it also require Sync Settings to be turned on in Settings/Accounts/Sync Your Settings?
    OR
    When I have all Sync Settings turned off In Settings/Accounts/Sync Your settings.. does that ensure that there will be no syncing at all to other devices from my PC?
    Does turning on the Sync option in an Edge Chromium Personal Profile work independently from that setting meaning even with syncing disabled in Settings/Accounts/Sync Your Settings, turning on syncing in an Edge Chromium profile will override it, meaning Edge Chromium settings (favourites/history etc) will still Sync to other devices anyway?

sportsfan148, May 29, 2021
  3. Lentha Q Win User
    Cannot uninstall Chromium browser at all on Windows 10.

SusanMaryElizabeth;

followed the steps you have posted here and was doin' great until the very last step. opened my C: drive but no Chromium folder listed. any other suggestions? really want Chromium off my system as it's a pain in the butt!!!!

thanks for your assistance,

lentha

Lentha Q, May 29, 2021
  4. Edge Chromium not syncing my Collections

Edge Chromium

Hi All,

* We have installed edge chromium 84.0.522.63 offline installer and it has upgraded the inbuilt microsoft edge.

* Current edge chromium 84.0.522.63 got upgraded automatically after an update edg chromium 86.0.622.38 has got installed from windows update.

*But this time once the update got installed, it has created duplicate edge chromium shortcut on the task bar.

*we have unpinned the second one manually but after restart it has come back again.

*One thing we noticed it that, when we launch the edge (edge chromium) browser, the duplicate edge chromium shortcut on the task bar is getting removed by itself..

*but once the device is restarted, we can see the edge chromium duplicate shortcut is back.

we can see inconsistent behaviors here with the edge chromium.

*Please check and help about how to get this duplicate task bar edge chromium shortcut removed permanently.

Karthikeyan Mathan, May 29, 2021
Thema:

Edge Chromium not syncing my Collections

1. Edge Chromium not syncing my Collections - Similar Threads - Edge Chromium syncing

2. Edge Chromium

in Windows 10 Customization
    Edge Chromium: Hi All, * We have installed edge chromium 84.0.522.63 offline installer and it has upgraded the inbuilt microsoft edge. * Current edge chromium 84.0.522.63 got upgraded automatically after an update edg chromium 86.0.622.38 has got installed from windows update. *But...
  3. Edge Chromium syncing question

in Browsers and Email
    Edge Chromium syncing question: In the new Edge Chromium the Personal profile for your Microsoft Account has listed under Profiles/Sync a Turn On Sync option. In order for it to work..Does it also require Sync Settings to be turned on in Settings/Accounts/Sync Your Settings? If I have all Sync Settings...
  4. Edge Chromium - Drag and drop to collections?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Edge Chromium - Drag and drop to collections?: Small thing, maybe.. But is it just me or does it not work to drag and drop a link to Collections? It shows the little blue bar, indicating where the link will end up, but when I drop it there nothing happens. I'm hoping this is a bug that will get fixed, and not that drag...
  5. Edge Chromium?

in Browsers and Email
    Edge Chromium?: Will Edge Chromium be pre-installed in future Windows 10 releases? Or, will it have to be installed manually? 154811
  6. Edge Chromium

in Browsers and Email
    Edge Chromium: Greetings, I am using the Edge Dev edition. I notice that the Stable edition is available. Two questions: -is there any advantage to moving to Stable? -if so, do I have to move my data, settings and extensions manually from Dev to Stable? Thanks, Graham 149521
  7. Is Edge Chromium suppose to sync with the "original" Edge?

Is Edge Chromium suppose to sync with the "original" Edge?: I know both have sign on's to sync... and I imagine both want to sync toy our mobile device; but do they sync with each other? I haven't tried the mobile browser yet until I sort out the desktop, but i wasn't able to sync my regular "edge" favourites over to the chromium...
  8. Syncing Edge Chromium with Google account

Syncing Edge Chromium with Google account: Hello, How can I sync Edge Chromium with my Google account and automatically sync bookmarks and extensions? My goal is use browsers interchangeable with Google account synced and have bookmarks and extensions in sync in both browsers. Is this possible? I enabled external...
  9. Edge Chromium

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Edge Chromium: Edge Chromium is freezing and not responding https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/edge-chromium/ae638f53-c913-4a51-aa99-593145c4ddd7
  10. Edge Chromium

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Edge Chromium: I keep hearing that the new Edge browser is Chromium-based. So why doesn'y new computer have it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/edge-chromium/14e2ed1f-a39e-4f23-b6dd-2fb44bb9eee2

Users found this page by searching for:

1. edge collections not syncing