Windows 10: Edge Chromium opens more than 10 instances in Windows 10.

Discus and support Edge Chromium opens more than 10 instances in Windows 10. in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; A few days a go, I've downloaded the new Ede Canary Channel. It's beautiful, speedy, and very customizable. But their perfomance it's very strange.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Enrique, Aug 23, 2019.

1. Enrique Win User

Edge Chromium opens more than 10 instances in Windows 10.

A few days a go, I've downloaded the new Ede Canary Channel. It's beautiful, speedy, and very customizable.
    But their perfomance it's very strange. Their consumption of Ram (instance principal) it's about 260 Mb. But if (in the Task Manager) you go down in the list of instances opened, you can to view more than 10 more instances of the new browser.
    The question is: This is a performance aceptable?Do you any way to solve this erratic performance? Or we need to wait for the solution for this or another problems?
    Thanks to all of you, in advance.

:)

Enrique, Aug 23, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 23, 2019
  3. Lentha Q Win User
    Cannot uninstall Chromium browser at all on Windows 10.

SusanMaryElizabeth;

followed the steps you have posted here and was doin' great until the very last step. opened my C: drive but no Chromium folder listed. any other suggestions? really want Chromium off my system as it's a pain in the butt!!!!

thanks for your assistance,

lentha

Lentha Q, Aug 23, 2019
  4. Edge Chromium opens more than 10 instances in Windows 10.

Uninstall Chromium on Windows 10

I have Windows 10 home, tried your instructions and they Didn't work. Chromium isn't listed in add and remove programs. Searched all files and folders and it came up with nothing. I had short cut listed in my start menu, if clicked on it opened Google
    chrome! I went to task manager where Chromium was listed, and right clicked on it and brought up, open file location. It found the file, it had Chromium and its other file contents. I clicked on delete Chromium and I deleted all the other contents of the
    file. Clicked on the shortcut said the file was gone, deleted shortcut and now I guess its gone!

Googling Chromium says it isn't spyware or a virus just a version of google chrome. Open source code that was used to make Google Chrome. When I opened it, it went to Google. I appreciated your reply. Now I guess if I want to use it I'll just download
    Google Chrome. I already have Edge, IE11, And Firefox.

william3780, Aug 23, 2019
Thema:

Edge Chromium opens more than 10 instances in Windows 10.

1. Edge Chromium opens more than 10 instances in Windows 10. - Similar Threads - Edge Chromium opens

2. Edge Chromium

in Windows 10 Customization
    Edge Chromium: Hi All, * We have installed edge chromium 84.0.522.63 offline installer and it has upgraded the inbuilt microsoft edge. * Current edge chromium 84.0.522.63 got upgraded automatically after an update edg chromium 86.0.622.38 has got installed from windows update. *But...
  3. Performance of Chromium Edge on 2004 Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Performance of Chromium Edge on 2004 Windows 10: Hi I am having performance problems with Chromium Edge since upgrading to Windows 10 2004 two days ago. Takes 12 seconds from clicking a link or starting Edge until anything happens. "Downgraded" to legacy edge and all performs great. Have been using Chromium Edge on 1909...
  4. No Edge Chromium on Windows 10 2004

in Browsers and Email
    No Edge Chromium on Windows 10 2004: I was trying out the Windows 10 v2004 using HyperV VM and was a bit surprised that the old legacy Edge was there instead of the new Edge Chromium. No big deal as I have the installation file for the new Edge, but thought that MS would have it preinstalled. To be honest, I...
  5. Edge Chromium?

in Browsers and Email
    Edge Chromium?: Will Edge Chromium be pre-installed in future Windows 10 releases? Or, will it have to be installed manually? 154811
  6. Edge Chromium

in Browsers and Email
    Edge Chromium: Greetings, I am using the Edge Dev edition. I notice that the Stable edition is available. Two questions: -is there any advantage to moving to Stable? -if so, do I have to move my data, settings and extensions manually from Dev to Stable? Thanks, Graham 149521
  7. Netflix issues with Chromium Edge on Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Netflix issues with Chromium Edge on Windows 10.: A few weeks ago I decided to make the new Chromium-based version of Edge my primary browser and haven't looked back. All has so far been very smooth sailing except for one thing: watching TV shows on Netflix is unreliable. When an episode ends, the next episode will often...
  8. Edge Chromium

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Edge Chromium: Edge Chromium is freezing and not responding https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/edge-chromium/ae638f53-c913-4a51-aa99-593145c4ddd7
  9. Edge Chromium

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Edge Chromium: I keep hearing that the new Edge browser is Chromium-based. So why doesn'y new computer have it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/edge-chromium/14e2ed1f-a39e-4f23-b6dd-2fb44bb9eee2
  10. Microsoft Edge, Chromium PWAs to feel more native on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Edge, Chromium PWAs to feel more native on Windows 10: Progressive Web Apps (PWAs) have been around for about four years. Microsoft likes PWAs and the PWAs in Windows 10 also function like regular apps, as they support Cortana integration, live tiles, notifications and more. The PWAs generated by new Edge or even Chrome may soon...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. edge chromium multiple windows

2. microsoft edge chromium opening multiple instances