Windows 10: Edge Chromium YouTube chat located below video instead of on the side

Discus and support Edge Chromium YouTube chat located below video instead of on the side in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hello, I have been using Edge Chromium to view YT videos because it doesn't wind upbuffering after a while of watching videos the way it does in... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Wonder Woman, Jul 21, 2021.

1. Edge Chromium YouTube chat located below video instead of on the side

Hello, I have been using Edge Chromium to view YT videos because it doesn't wind upbuffering after a while of watching videos the way it does in FireFox. All ofmy browsers (except for Edge) have the chat on the right side of the screen.Edge Chromium recently spontaneously now seems to have the video lookingmagnified even though the zoom shows the same 100% as the other browsers and asa result of this magnified appearance it is causing the chat to locate itselfbelow the video instead of on the right side. This makes it impossible to watch videos and chat simultaneously unless youuse the "pop out chat" feature and when doing this the chat box cancover part of the video. Is there a way to fix this problem? Sincerely, Win 10 Pro Version 21H1 (OS Build 19043.1110)

:)

Wonder Woman, Jul 21, 2021
  2. Portugal Win User

Edge Chromium dropping frames on YouTube videos

Hello (system specs are on the profile).

I've both Edge Chromium dev (Version 83.0.478.10 (Official build) dev (64-bit)) and Edge Chromium (Version 81.0.416.58 (Official build) (64-bit)) installed, the browsers are fast overall but the problem is, every time I watch a video on YouTube, there are lots of dropped frames. The thing is, with Firefox I've almost no dropped frames, and with Edge, I've like 300 times as many dropped frames.
    For example, in this , I've one dropped frame in Firefox (and it's in the beginning, so it's irrelevant):
    Edge Chromium YouTube chat located below video instead of on the side [​IMG]

While I've 393 dropped frames in Edge Chromium (both versions):

Edge Chromium YouTube chat located below video instead of on the side [​IMG]

I've hardware acceleration turned on, if I turn it off, the videos become unwatchable (lots of dropped frames, as CPU can't keep up).

Do you know if there is something that can be done in order to fix it, or is Edge Chromium just slower?

Best regards.

Portugal, Jul 21, 2021
  3. Byu2 Win User
    youtube and flash video not load in ie 11 and edge

I found out youtube and flash video not load in ie 11 and edge, not sure exactly when did it start, I think it was working few days ago.

I tried reset internet options, clear data in edge, reset internet from settings, use flash in edge in enabled, internet setting use rendering instead of GUP is enabled.

I noticed those flash ads, cnn video, msn video, youtube all working in chrome, and tried maxthon browser, all those video load correctly only in chrome mode, when switch to ie mode, same video will stay not black not move as same problem in ie 11 and edge.

any suggestions?

4. GARoss Win User

Edge Chromium YouTube chat located below video instead of on the side

YouTube TV on the new Edge

Never said they were the same. Perhaps YouTube TV just added a third browser, the new Edge, powered by Chromium to their list of workable browsers.

GARoss, Jul 21, 2021
Thema:

Edge Chromium YouTube chat located below video instead of on the side

1. Edge Chromium YouTube chat located below video instead of on the side - Similar Threads - Edge Chromium YouTube

2. YouTube videos lag in Edge [Fix]

in Windows 10 News
    YouTube videos lag in Edge [Fix]: [IMG]If YouTube videos lag or stutter in Edge, then the solutions provided in this article will help you fix this problem. There can be many reasons for this issue, like a corrupted browser cache, bad extensions, etc. Whatever the cause of the issue is, use the solutions...
  3. Legacy Edge and Chromium Edge side by side?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Legacy Edge and Chromium Edge side by side?: Hello, I would like to have legacy Edge and chromium Edge side by side. Unfortunately, I don not know how to. I've followed a lot of on;ine tutorials, but I still do not know how to do so. Can someone help, please? Thanks....
  4. Edge Chromium

in Windows 10 Customization
    Edge Chromium: Hi All, * We have installed edge chromium 84.0.522.63 offline installer and it has upgraded the inbuilt microsoft edge. * Current edge chromium 84.0.522.63 got upgraded automatically after an update edg chromium 86.0.622.38 has got installed from windows update. *But...
  5. Any Chromium Edge Extension to bypass Youtube region locked videos?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Any Chromium Edge Extension to bypass Youtube region locked videos?: I saw one extension that does this but its firefox only so I was wondering if there was one that worked with Edge. submitted by /u/sakata32 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hn5vbc/any_chromium_edge_extension_to_bypass_youtube/
  6. Import favorites from Edge Chromium Beta instead of Edge

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Import favorites from Edge Chromium Beta instead of Edge: I have been using Edge Chromium Beta for some time now and all relevant favorites are now on that browser. I cannot find a way to export the favorites from the beta version so I can delete the old Edge favorites and import them into the new Edge that comes with build 2004....
  7. Edge Chromium dropping frames on YouTube videos

in Browsers and Email
    Edge Chromium dropping frames on YouTube videos: Hello (system specs are on the profile). I've both Edge Chromium dev (Version 83.0.478.10 (Official build) dev (64-bit)) and Edge Chromium (Version 81.0.416.58 (Official build) (64-bit)) installed, the browsers are fast overall but the problem is, every time I watch a video...
  8. Chromium Edge: Rebooting/Refreshing on pages with Videos?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Chromium Edge: Rebooting/Refreshing on pages with Videos?: I don't know how to fix this, and whenever I search on google (sorry) all results tend to be about the old Microsoft Edge. It doesn't always happen, but sometimes when I scroll down a page that has a bunch of videos (like 9GAG), the browser tends to refresh or reboots...
  9. How to run Legacy Edge and Chromium Edge side by side in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to run Legacy Edge and Chromium Edge side by side in Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Microsoft Edge updates will be tied with Windows Update, starting with the release candidate, It will not allow you to use the older version or Legacy version of Edge anymore. Any attempt will launch the Chromium version of Edge. However, [...] This post How...
  10. YouTube Music is also not supported in Microsoft Chromium Edge

in Windows 10 News
    YouTube Music is also not supported in Microsoft Chromium Edge: Microsoft Chromium Edge is off to a steady start and browser has been praised by the community. While Google welcomed Microsoft to the ‘open-source’ Chromium community, some of the big services owned Google is not functioning properly in the new Edge. Earlier today, users...