Windows 10: Edge crash when launch

Discus and support Edge crash when launch in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have Windows 11 that I upgraded a month ago. All is perfectly working fine but not Edge. It crashes when launch. Before, I was able to use it for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by jovanny.koepp, Nov 30, 2022.

1. Edge crash when launch

I have Windows 11 that I upgraded a month ago. All is perfectly working fine but not Edge. It crashes when launch. Before, I was able to use it for couple of minutes then it will crash. No tabs open just one. Now, I cant even launch it properly. It will blink multiple times then closed. I run anti-virus scan but found nothing. I even clear cache and cookies then restart but nothing.

:)

jovanny.koepp, Nov 30, 2022
  2. Kem Mon Win User

Site links not working in Chrome or Edge

Hi,

Have you tried resetting your browser? If not, we suggest you to do so. To reset Edge, follow these steps:

• Go to
      Browser Settings.

• Clear
      Browser Data.

• Close the browser and launch it again.

If the issue persist, follow these other steps:

• Go to
      Task Manager.

• Click on
      MicrosoftedgeCP.exe

• End the task.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Nov 30, 2022
  3. BobD Win User
    Edge starts then crashes

Thanks for the suggestions. The first suggestion runs but doesn't fix the problem. The second is not applicable because Edge is not in the list of Apps.

4. Edge crash when launch

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Nov 30, 2022
Thema:

Edge crash when launch

1. Edge crash when launch - Similar Threads - Edge crash launch

2. Crashes when launching games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Crashes when launching games: My computer has had a bad case of reliability since I got it with crashes happening commonly, I have tried many things to fix the issue hoping it is not a hardware issue. I have reinstalled windows and tried to tweak with the BIOS, the most effective fix I have had so far was...
  3. Crashes when launching games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Crashes when launching games: My computer has had a bad case of reliability since I got it with crashes happening commonly, I have tried many things to fix the issue hoping it is not a hardware issue. I have reinstalled windows and tried to tweak with the BIOS, the most effective fix I have had so far was...
  4. Edge crash when launch

Edge crash when launch: I have Windows 11 that I upgraded a month ago. All is perfectly working fine but not Edge. It crashes when launch. Before, I was able to use it for couple of minutes then it will crash. No tabs open just one. Now, I cant even launch it properly. It will blink multiple times...
  5. PC crashes when launching a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC crashes when launching a game: Issue is self explanatory, whenever I launch a game the pc blue screens giving the stopcode: BAD POOL CALLER, OR KERNEL MODE HEAP CORRUPTION.things I tried:updating/rolling back graphics card drivers.scanning SSD health.doing a system memory health check.uninstalling anything...
  6. PC crashes when launching a game

PC crashes when launching a game: Issue is self explanatory, whenever I launch a game the pc blue screens giving the stopcode: BAD POOL CALLER, OR KERNEL MODE HEAP CORRUPTION.things I tried:updating/rolling back graphics card drivers.scanning SSD health.doing a system memory health check.uninstalling anything...
  7. apps/ games crashing when launching

in Windows 10 Gaming
    apps/ games crashing when launching: i have a lenovo ideapad 3. wehnever i laucnh chrome or edge it crashes. there is no malware in my computer. any idea how to fix this? computer details: Lenovo ideapad 3, windows 11 core I3 10th gen, 8gb ram...
  8. Error Message when launching Updated Edge

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Error Message when launching Updated Edge: I updated the new chromium-based Edge browser. When i now launch the browser, UAC asks me to authorize Edge to make changes to my computer. I have to authorize, then a second time and then the browser launches. I then get the message that Admin Mode is detected and that i...
  9. Computer crashed when launching game

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer crashed when launching game: Hey microsoft im contacing you because of a recent issue on my computer. So i was launching Tom clancys rainbow six siege the high quality version and my computer blue screened with no error code what do i do?...
  10. Microsoft Edge Dev keeps crashing on launch

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft Edge Dev keeps crashing on launch: I just updated to the latest version of Dev, Version 80.0.320.3, and now I can't use Dev anymore because it launches then crashes immediately after. Is anyone else having this problem or know a way to fix it? submitted by /u/pilotw [link] [comments]...