Windows 10: Edge Cuts Off Top of Screen

Discus and support Edge Cuts Off Top of Screen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; MSFT Edge cuts off the top part of the screen for some pages of course the ones I need. I have tried the Control + Shift + Windows + B and that only... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MMT2Global, Sep 14, 2020.

1. Edge Cuts Off Top of Screen

MSFT Edge cuts off the top part of the screen for some pages of course the ones I need. I have tried the Control + Shift + Windows + B and that only makes a ping sound without resolving the issue. Help appreciated

:)

MMT2Global, Sep 14, 2020

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Sep 14, 2020
  3. Edge start screen

Hi Hobo,

We appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

Follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Open Edge browser, select
      More
      (…) (At top right corner) from the address bar, choose
      Settings.

• Select Top sites and suggested content from the Open new tabs with drop down menu.

• Restart the EDGE browser and check if you are able to open new tabs with the suggested sites.
    I hope the above information helps. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, Sep 14, 2020
  4. Edge Cuts Off Top of Screen

Microsoft Edge bottom half cut off on Windows 10

We can try the following ways:

1. I suggest we clear the browsing history and check if the issue persist.

Please follow the steps:

Open Microsoft Edge.

Click on “...” (… symbol) on the top right corner of the browser.

Select Settings from the drop down menu.

Click on Choose what to clear under Clear browsing data.

Check the Cookies and saved website data (and any other data you want to clear) and click on Clear button.

1. Enable Inprivate Browing feature of Edge.

We can refer to Enable Private Browsing in IE 11 and Microsoft Edge

1. Try to reset Windows Edge. Go to Settings->App->Apps and features->Windows Edge->Advanced options->Reset.

Edge Cuts Off Top of Screen VN0gN.png

1. Use Windows Compatibility List.

Open "Windows Edge".

Type "about:flags".

Click "Enter".

Check "Use Windows Compatibility List".

Restart the computer.

Edge Cuts Off Top of Screen vz7xZ.png

1. Try to update Windows updates.
    2. Logon the laptop with another computer account, if we still have this problem, try reinstalling the operating system.

Daisy Zhou, Sep 14, 2020
Thema:

Edge Cuts Off Top of Screen

1. Edge Cuts Off Top of Screen - Similar Threads - Edge Cuts Off

2. monitor display cut off at top

in Windows 10 Gaming
    monitor display cut off at top: My monitor screen cuts off the top of my screen. There is a dark line at the top of the screen running across the entire width. In all my browsers it cuts off the top drop down navigation menu. On my desktop screen I see the same line. I've searched online for solutions...
  3. monitor display cut off at top

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    monitor display cut off at top: My monitor screen cuts off the top of my screen. There is a dark line at the top of the screen running across the entire width. In all my browsers it cuts off the top drop down navigation menu. On my desktop screen I see the same line. I've searched online for solutions...
  4. Secondary Monitor Screen cut-off at the edges

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Secondary Monitor Screen cut-off at the edges: Hi,When I try to connect my laptop to an Acer 4K display as secondary screen, I see that the edges of the secondary display is cut-off.My laptop supports up t 1080p and monitor supports 4K. I wanted to use both the screen at their maximum resolution.Tried all the solutions...
  5. Secondary Monitor Screen cut-off at the edges

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Secondary Monitor Screen cut-off at the edges: Hi,When I try to connect my laptop to an Acer 4K display as secondary screen, I see that the edges of the secondary display is cut-off.My laptop supports up t 1080p and monitor supports 4K. I wanted to use both the screen at their maximum resolution.Tried all the solutions...
  6. Secondary Monitor Screen cut-off at the edges

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Printer cuts off top of document

in Windows 10 Customization
    Printer cuts off top of document: Suddenly, everything I print starts at the top of the page. There is no top margin. What does print is missing the top few lines of text. The print preview is fine and the margins are set a 1". I've switched to a different printer with the same result. I've removed and...
  8. Complete screen is "zoomed in" and the edges are all cut off?

Complete screen is "zoomed in" and the edges are all cut off?: Hello, everyone, After the new Windows Update my complete desktop is a bit "rangezoomed". The taskbar is cut in half and the shortcuts and apps on the sides are also partly cut off. With games it is the same, everything on the edges is cut off. What can I do now? The zoom...
  9. Tops of browser windows cut off

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Tops of browser windows cut off: This is happening with ALL my browsers. Chrome, Firefox, Edge. It's also happening to my windows settings screens and Windows explorer. No other programs. Not Outlook, not Word, not Excel, not Visual Studio, nothing else that I know of. I'm running a fully updated version of...
  10. Top of the window gets cut off

Top of the window gets cut off: I got a problem that keeps appearing sometimes when i maximize my windows in windows 10. It looks like this: [ATTACH] How can i solve this? I'm running a dual screen setup and windows 10....