Windows 10: Edge decent feature when more than 1 tab active

Discus and support Edge decent feature when more than 1 tab active in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi there while I'm not a big fan of edge one feature I do like this feature that doesn't seem to be available on other browsers is that when you have... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by jimbo45, Jan 24, 2019.

1. jimbo45 Win User

Edge decent feature when more than 1 tab active

Hi there
    while I'm not a big fan of edge one feature I do like this feature that doesn't seem to be available on other browsers is that when you have more than 1 tab active you can see a "mini-screen" of the tabs that currently don't have the focus.

E.G

Edge decent feature when more than 1 tab active [​IMG]

Now what I would like on a multi-monitor setup is for different tabs to be fully displayed on each of the monitors (i.e full screen of each individual tab on each monitor and simply by moving the mouse to change the focus. Is it possible (4 monitor setup). So tab1 would show on monitor 1, tab 2 on monitor 2 etc.

Cheers
    jimbo

:)

jimbo45, Jan 24, 2019

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jan 24, 2019
  3. Microsoft Edge - Features are missing!

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in using Windows 10 and bringing this to our notice.

We would suggest you to send a feedback by asking the feature you are looking for.

• Open the Edge, then click on more options(...).
    • Click on Send feedback.
    • Follow the on-line instructions.
    Refer to these steps to pin a website to start screen:

• Open the Edge, then click on more options(...).
    • Click on Pin to Start
    Hope this information helps you. Please do let us know if you need further assistance.

Ganesh Achar B, Jan 24, 2019
  4. W1zzard Win User

Command line/tab

No plans to implement that. Many users (including me) look at tab 1, then click sensors tab 2 quickly and close the app. Expectation is that it will start at tab 1 again.

W1zzard, Jan 24, 2019
Thema:

1. Edge decent feature when more than 1 tab active - Similar Threads - Edge decent feature

2. If I have a File Explorer window open and open more than 1 tab, the additional tabs aren't...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If I have a File Explorer window open and open more than 1 tab, the additional tabs aren't...: Previously, I have always opened a new File Explorer window when I want to copy files from one directory to another.I noticed that there are tabs and realised this is neater than having 2 separate file explorer windows open.I have the settings set to restore the windows when...
  3. If I have a File Explorer window open and open more than 1 tab, the additional tabs aren't...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    If I have a File Explorer window open and open more than 1 tab, the additional tabs aren't...: Previously, I have always opened a new File Explorer window when I want to copy files from one directory to another.I noticed that there are tabs and realised this is neater than having 2 separate file explorer windows open.I have the settings set to restore the windows when...
  4. Multitaksing Feature including Edge Tabs

in Windows 10 Customization
    Multitaksing Feature including Edge Tabs: Hi I recent purchased a new laptop. I use MS Edge as my default browser as I like the functionality of being about to include tabs in the alt + tab task viewer toggle.However, when I select multitaksing in settings, there is not "pressing alt+tab" section, therefore I cant...
  5. More than 1 sign in

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    More than 1 sign in: I have windows 10. I have had only one microsoft account that is an auto sign in and I don't remember what the old password was. Now I have a another account that I want to be separate from the first one. When signing in, there is the date and time page; then there is the...
  6. More than one Favorites Bar in Edge

in Browsers and Email
    More than one Favorites Bar in Edge: Can I have more than one Favorites Bar in Edge? In Chrome there is an extension that allows to witch between 2 bookmark bars. Does Edge have an extension like that? 156986
  7. Connect more than 1 pc with RDP

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Connect more than 1 pc with RDP: Connect more than 1 pc with RDP, I can connect just one. any people help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/connect-more-than-1-pc-with-rdp/e3dcc8f5-a263-4d20-bef9-21d94eedf4ab
  8. backup files from more than 1 machine

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    backup files from more than 1 machine: Hi I have several laptops in the family all running windows 10. I have two questions Question1 I want to back them all up to one external drive. When I set up backup options (in settings) it doesn't give me the option to create a folder to put each back up - it just...
  9. scanning more than 1 document

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    scanning more than 1 document: I have a PIXMA MG5520 Scanner and I'd like to know how to put 2 or more scanned documents in 1 file https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/scanning-more-than-1-document/dc0d4ef8-f066-4eca-b052-c52b8c09d687
  10. Boot loop and more than 1 monitor

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Boot loop and more than 1 monitor: hey guys i found my problem. i thought i was having a infinite boot loop. I'll give some background to the scenario. #1 Upgraded from Win 7 Ultimate to Win 10Pro(64) #2 Installed fine, but borked all installed games on steam, couldnt load a single one. A laundry list of...