Windows 10: Edge default background colors

Discus and support Edge default background colors in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Is there any way to change the colors of edge other than 'light' (which I have selected) or 'dark'? My favorites bar turns dark/black and I can not... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by kingfish, Jul 9, 2015.

1. kingfish Win User

Edge default background colors

Is there any way to change the colors of edge other than 'light' (which I have selected) or 'dark'? My favorites bar turns dark/black and I can not even see the favorites I have pinned there. *Shock

See pic >
    Edge default background colors [​IMG]

:)

kingfish, Jul 9, 2015
  2. slblack Win User

How to change the default background color of webpages on Edge browser in Win 10?

I know you can set the default background color of webpages in Internet Explorer through accessibility options in Internet Options.

But how do you do it in the new Edge browser? Where are the accessibility options to adjust background color?

Thanks.

slblack, Jul 9, 2015
  3. How to change the default background color of webpages on Edge browser in Win 10?

Not available! Go figure.

RobertSchlessman, Jul 9, 2015
  4. BunnyJ New Member

To my knowledge.. no. That option should come later on.

BunnyJ, Jul 9, 2015
Thema:

1. Edge default background colors - Similar Threads - Edge default background

2. colors of background

in Windows 10 Gaming
    colors of background: I don't have any idea what I did. The background right now is black. So is the taskbar, desktop, etc. There are still icons showing, but I have tried all the settings ideas and it doesn't change it back to the white background that it used to have and the blue taskbar, plus...
  3. colors of background

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    colors of background: I don't have any idea what I did. The background right now is black. So is the taskbar, desktop, etc. There are still icons showing, but I have tried all the settings ideas and it doesn't change it back to the white background that it used to have and the blue taskbar, plus...
  4. background color

in Windows 10 Customization
    background color: my screen has changed to a black background for games etc and I wish to turn it back to white. How? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/background-color/0e685942-3818-49bb-bd2b-fae2c3eff17a
  5. Windows 10 background colors default

Windows 10 background colors default: Somehow, all the background screen colors changed. How do I get the windows 10 default colors back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-background-colors-default/2d80e71d-f083-46c1-a444-e62326802421
  6. background colors

background colors: A couple days ago, when Windows 10 performed its automatic update, I was left with the color of my backgrounds all black. I want my taskbar black, my desktop a picture and all other backgrounds white. I was able to get the picture back on the desktop BUT, I cannot have the...
  7. Background color

Background color: I somehow managed to change my background color to black. Not Good. New to 10. Don't know how I made change; therefore, I am unable to find out how to change it to something else. Somehow changed color on front first page to color I wanted on every page there after....
  8. background color

background color: How do I go back to default background color? I played around and pushed the wrong buttons and it is a mess. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/background-color/4356bbb0-f945-4328-899c-6a45f00714e4
  9. How to get colored the background of the Top-Sites in Edge?

in Browsers and Email
    How to get colored the background of the Top-Sites in Edge?: Hello together, I use Microsoft Edge 44.18362.449.0 and mostly the background color of the Top-Sites is white like here: [img] Sometimes, it is really rare, they are colored like yesterday, but only for a short time: [img] Does anyone know, why it is like this? I...
  10. Changing Default Background Color for File Explorer and Applicaions

Changing Default Background Color for File Explorer and Applicaions: Good Afternoon, I have moved from FreeBSD to Win 10. The glaring white of the aforementioned objects is really painful to my old eyes. I cannot find references on Google about how to change this. I found one post that alleges this obnoxious color was hard coded. Can...