Windows 10: Edge Dev

Discus and support Edge Dev in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi, I thought of switching from Edge Dev to default Edge Browser but I'm having difficulty in transferring the data. My data including-favourites,... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by MyiDevice, Aug 31, 2019.

1. MyiDevice Win User

Edge Dev

Hi, I thought of switching from Edge Dev to default Edge Browser but I'm having difficulty in transferring the data. My data including-favourites, passwords, history, etc., weren't being synced in Edge dev. And I don't know how I can transfer it to the Edge browser. Please let me know if there is any method in order to do this!

:)

MyiDevice, Aug 31, 2019
  2. Craig Win User

Latest build Edge Dev

They (microsoft rep) explained that the first weekly update had been skipped for Dev channel and this first one wasn't quite ready but they did manage to get it going to release thursday evening...They mentioned they are taking steps to try to avoid those delays in the future but they might ocassionally happen...When they do the weekly update, it should usually bring it up to the latest Canary build...

So we should be ok now...going forward as far as Edge Dev channel updates... *Smile

Craig, Aug 31, 2019
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Aug 31, 2019
  4. tonyolson Win User

Edge Dev

When are Extensions in Edge Dev moved to Edge

I seem to have missed the boat here*Tongue but I don't know when things developed in Edge Dev are moved to Edge? Possibly I can just use Edge Dev and eventually it becomes Edge. I have a bit of a problem using Flash in Dev where I don't in Edge.

At any rate both of them have improved over time.

Thanks.

Tony Olson

tonyolson, Aug 31, 2019
Thema:

Edge Dev

1. Edge Dev - Similar Threads - Edge Dev

2. New Edge DEV !

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New Edge DEV !: I am just debating whether or not to download the "New Edge browser with chat GPT" ! I guess eventually it will replace the old one! With this "banner" popping up day after day would you suggest I take the plunge? If so will it replace the existing Edge or will I end up with...
  3. New Edge DEV !

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New Edge DEV !: I am just debating whether or not to download the "New Edge browser with chat GPT" ! I guess eventually it will replace the old one! With this "banner" popping up day after day would you suggest I take the plunge? If so will it replace the existing Edge or will I end up with...
  4. New Edge DEV !

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Why doesn't Bing Discover button work with MS Edge Dev?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why doesn't Bing Discover button work with MS Edge Dev?: I don't understand why the Bing Discover button/icon doesn't work with the Edge Dev version build. What is most frustrating is when I hover over the button or click on it, all I see in the pane is the message: "This content is blocked. Contact the site owner to fix the...
  6. Why doesn't Bing Discover button work with MS Edge Dev?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why doesn't Bing Discover button work with MS Edge Dev?: I don't understand why the Bing Discover button/icon doesn't work with the Edge Dev version build. What is most frustrating is when I hover over the button or click on it, all I see in the pane is the message: "This content is blocked. Contact the site owner to fix the...
  7. How Clear History Dev Console in EDGE browser

in Windows 10 Customization
    How Clear History Dev Console in EDGE browser: How Clear History Developer Console Up,Down:CommandVisible in EDGE Browser. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-clear-history-dev-console-in-edge-browser/19d9429b-76a8-46ab-b7c6-5851cec4d5d6
  8. FireFox does not allow me to go to some websites, Edge(Dev) no problem

in Browsers and Email
    FireFox does not allow me to go to some websites, Edge(Dev) no problem: Ever increasing, FF will not complete links to some sites while Edge completes with no problem. I have multiple sites that this happens i.e. www.hgtv.com/sweepstakes.. when I select enter, nothing happens. Using edge has no problem. New one today going to nfcu.org/xxxxxx I...
  9. Won’t allow me to download Microsoft edge dev/beta version? (I am apart of the insiders...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Won’t allow me to download Microsoft edge dev/beta version? (I am apart of the insiders...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/blakeprice1 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l1s6yo/wont_allow_me_to_download_microsoft_edge_devbeta/
  10. Microsoft Edge Dev circumvents Microsoft Family Safety

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft Edge Dev circumvents Microsoft Family Safety: My son somehow learned that he can bypass all internet restrictions on the computer by downloading and installing Microsoft Edge Dev. First of all, he has a standard account -- not an admin account. He shouldn't be able to install any software, but somehow he can. So that's...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. edge dev for windows phone