Windows 10: Edge Display too small

Discus and support Edge Display too small in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When MS Edge is opened, it is about 25% of the screen. How do I make it bigger whenever it is loaded?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SueG7805, May 11, 2019.

1. SueG7805 Win User

Edge Display too small

When MS Edge is opened, it is about 25% of the screen. How do I make it bigger whenever it is loaded?

:)

SueG7805, May 11, 2019

2. Microsoft Edge Display

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

This issue is might be related to display drivers.

I suggest you to update your display adapter and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows + R key on the keyboard.

• Type devmgmt.msc and press enter.

• Expand the Display adapter.

• Right click on the driver and select Update driver software.
    For more information, you can also refer to the below link:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/microsoft-edge

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Ruth Buruga, May 11, 2019
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, May 11, 2019
  4. Rose Cal Win User

Edge Display too small

Gmail.com buttons display incorrectly in Edge

We suggest that you clear cache and cookies from the Microsoft Edge browser by following these steps:

• Open Microsoft Edge and click 3 horizontal dots at the upper right hand corner of the screen.
    • Click Settings and select Choose what to do under Clear browsing data.
    • Select the Browsing history, caches and cookies and click
      Clear
    • Close the browser and try to open it again.

Keeps us posted with the outcome and if you need additional assistance.

Rose Cal, May 11, 2019
Thema:

Edge Display too small

1. Edge Display too small - Similar Threads - Edge Display too

2. Blurry display and software showing too small

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blurry display and software showing too small: Having an absolute nightmare with HP. My laptop, which is an HP Stream 14 cb1 started having sound issues. I ended up with HP's escalation department. They said their remedy would be to replace the laptop with another. They apparently do not make this model of computer...
  3. Blurry display and software showing too small

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blurry display and software showing too small: Having an absolute nightmare with HP. My laptop, which is an HP Stream 14 cb1 started having sound issues. I ended up with HP's escalation department. They said their remedy would be to replace the laptop with another. They apparently do not make this model of computer...
  4. The Display Resolution Is Way Too Small

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Display Resolution Is Way Too Small: Version 21H1 OS Build 19043,1526Monitor Driver: Microsoft File Version 10.0.19041.1151 WinBuild. 160101.0800The display is on an AVI switch. The other two machines set the resolution to 1920x1200 This machine sets it to 1280x700 which is the largest in Setting/Display. I...
  5. The Display Resolution Is Way Too Small

The Display Resolution Is Way Too Small: Version 21H1 OS Build 19043,1526Monitor Driver: Microsoft File Version 10.0.19041.1151 WinBuild. 160101.0800The display is on an AVI switch. The other two machines set the resolution to 1920x1200 This machine sets it to 1280x700 which is the largest in Setting/Display. I...
  6. The Display Resolution Is Way Too Small

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Windows update caused Edge to display data in too small to read text size

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows update caused Edge to display data in too small to read text size: Since windows updates of 2/11possibly earlier ones KB50555463 and KB4023057, Windows sites open in tiny text that needs a magnifier to read. How to fix this. I did not make any changes.Can anyone tell me why every windows update creates a new issue or 3-4?...
  8. applications' menu display size too small

applications' menu display size too small: Some applications' menu cannot display properly. Display so small! How may I fix this issue! [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/applications-menu-display-size-too-small/19f28f83-99f7-448f-a6bc-dadcebf5bc12
  9. Display either too blurry or too small

in Windows 10 Customization
    Display either too blurry or too small: Hello, I just upgraded to windows 10 and it changed my display settings. I am currently using resolution of 1920X1080, and when I switched over, it made a lot of my stuff blurry. For example, my skype screen, steam screen, as well as a bunch of other screens became really...
  10. Edge Font Too Small

in Browsers and Email
    Edge Font Too Small: This may be just a problem for older folks like me but sometimes I think Microsoft shoots itself in the foot or they are just plain arrogant. It seems that they keep touting Edge as the browser of choice but then they make the font too small to read and there is no way to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. edge display too small

2. display too small on edge

3. edge display is too small