Windows 10: Edge does not sync different PC

Discus and support Edge does not sync different PC in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, I just imported favourites from Chrome and i noticed that they are not synced over my other laptops connected to the network, even if they use the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by gtsolid, Jan 23, 2020.

1. gtsolid Win User

Edge does not sync different PC

Hi,

I just imported favourites from Chrome and i noticed that they are not synced over my other laptops connected to the network, even if they use the same microsoft account.

Edge does not sync different PC a909da7a-f35c-41ac-b12c-9a61f854cdb8?upload=true.jpg

What can i do?

:)

gtsolid, Jan 23, 2020

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jan 23, 2020
  3. Syncing Problems with Edge

Any suggestions?

Is there a way to force Edge to do a fresh sync?

MRushbrooke, Jan 23, 2020
  4. Edge does not sync different PC

Syncing Problems with Edge

As far as I can tell there isn't much you can make Edge/Windows do as far a sync.

As to the original problem mentioned it doesn't look like Microsoft has even bothered/let alone fixed syncing favorites in Edge.

sewing1243, Jan 23, 2020
Thema:

Edge does not sync different PC

1. Edge does not sync different PC - Similar Threads - Edge does sync

2. microsoft edge is not syncing

in Windows 10 Customization
    microsoft edge is not syncing: i noticed that my password was not syncing for a website and realised that the syncing and that showed upi tried many things and 1 was goin onto edge://sync/ and it showed this those were the only red 1s on there could u help me pls thank u...
  3. microsoft edge is not syncing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft edge is not syncing: i noticed that my password was not syncing for a website and realised that the syncing and that showed upi tried many things and 1 was goin onto edge://sync/ and it showed this those were the only red 1s on there could u help me pls thank u...
  4. microsoft edge is not syncing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Edge does not sync Profile Picture

Edge does not sync Profile Picture: I reset my and redownloaded Windows 10 because I had problems with the Microsoft Store, and now the profile picture won't show up on my Edge account. I've tried reinstalling Edge, signed in/out countless times, and changed my profile picture. On the Microsoft Website, I am...
  6. Edge not syncing with iphone

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Edge not syncing with iphone: I started using Edge on my iphone and my Surface mainly to sync my bookmarks and my passwords but the syncing is not working with the iphone. Any ideas or is it a Microsoft issue? submitted by /u/ChrPa [link] [comments]...
  7. Microsoft Account Syncing to Local Account on Different PC

Microsoft Account Syncing to Local Account on Different PC: Hello, how in the world is this happening? I have an account on a laptop that is local and I am the only administrator. On my desktop PC, I only have a single account which is a Microsoft account. Somehow, my desktop wallpaper has synced onto my laptop local account from...
  8. Syncing Edge Favourites

in Browsers and Email
    Syncing Edge Favourites: I have used Firefox for years and it's hard to find much fault with it. But since converting to W10 I've mainly been using Edge as I wanted to understand it better. I've only run into one site where it just won't work but otherwise it's been fast and stable and I quite liked...
  9. Edge favorites sync

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Edge favorites sync: Edge favorites won't sync from pc to Android https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_tools/edge-favorites-sync/e2d40dc9-7ea1-4625-b43d-ea9896d023bc
  10. How to specify a different microsoft accounts for syncing with Edge?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How to specify a different microsoft accounts for syncing with Edge?: I am using local account to log into my PC. Because I use different microsoft accounts for my general usage (logging in to windows 8 on my tablet) and for gaming (for use in the xbox). microsoft edge can now sync settings and bookmarks in the latest update, but it...