Windows 10: Edge doesn’t allow for autofill User ID

Discus and support Edge doesn’t allow for autofill User ID in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I noticed that Edge doesn’t allow me to autofill my User ID anymore. I used to do it before but now I have to type in my User ID every time I want to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Kevin Kukulka, Mar 11, 2019.

1. Edge doesn’t allow for autofill User ID

I noticed that Edge doesn’t allow me to autofill my User ID anymore. I used to do it before but now I have to type in my User ID every time I want to log into my email. I don’t have this problem in IE. What’s the matter??

:)

Kevin Kukulka, Mar 11, 2019

2. autofill

I have done that to the "edge" browsers. But I still do not get the 'autofill'. Any other suggestions?

orionsfist, Mar 11, 2019
  3. Autofill for microsoft edge

Hello,

Sorry for delay in response.

I can imagine the inconvenience you have experienced. I will definitely help you with this.

I would suggest you to clear Browsing history and Cookies
    from Edge and then try the above setting and see if it works.

Here are the steps:

• Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    • Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    • Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files
      and click on Clear.
    If the issue still exists, you may check the same issue with the new user account.

Try these steps to create a new user account and check if it fixes the issue. Refer to the steps below to create a new User Account:

• Go to Settings.
    • Choose Accounts and then select Other User Accounts towards the left.
    • Select Add an Account.
    • Enter a user name and hit Next.
    • Click on Finish.
    • Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    • Check if issue persists.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

ThofikhAhamad, Mar 11, 2019
  4. Edge doesn’t allow for autofill User ID

Why Edge doesn´t open any Google www-sites?

Why Edge doesn´t open any Google www-sites? I am able to open the same Google-sites with any other browsers.

kaulahuivi, Mar 11, 2019
Thema:

Edge doesn’t allow for autofill User ID

1. Edge doesn’t allow for autofill User ID - Similar Threads - Edge doesn’t allow

2. autofill

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    autofill: My laptop used to auto fill passwords and the user name would appear automatticly now it will not and I have to sign in again on websites such as yahoo mail and others this is a private computer used only by me...
  3. USER ID

in Windows 10 Customization
    USER ID: I just installed the new EDGE and now all the user ids are not being saved when I click the save user id for every website that I go to. What setting do I need to set in the new EDGE? Thanks...
  4. EDGE and User Id's

EDGE and User Id's: On some websites I enter my userid and also click on save userid. When I log back later the userid is not saved and I have to enter it again. Is there a setting in EDGE that I need to set? Also is there a setting in EDGE that I need to turn off so that the user id's are not...
  5. Autofill

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Autofill: When I want to use Autofill the Manage Autofill page comes up and the blank is not filled in. Once in a great while, it will work. I am pulling my hair out over this aggravating issue. Help would be appreciated, thank you....
  6. Autofill

Autofill: I was filling out the address to make a purchase on a website. The first time I did this 2 days ago to get the price, nothing weird happened. When I did it again today the autofill gave the option of my name and address as well as my old boss and our work number from 5 years...
  7. No autofil

No autofil: I just upgraded my PC from Win 7 to Win 10. Now, I'm having some problems with logging-in to web sites that I use frequently. Background: I am using Norton Internet Security software that has all of my user IDs and passwords stored for each web site I visit. Using Win 7,...
  8. Edge won't autofill passwords after 1809 upgrade

in Browsers and Email
    Edge won't autofill passwords after 1809 upgrade: Has anybody noticed that usernames and passwords will no longer autofill in Edge after upgrading to V1809? This has happened to two of my systems. The credentials still exist be they're no being used by Edge. Tried recreating them, turning all the usual options off and on,...
  9. Autofill

Autofill: How do I get my pc/keyboard to remember an automatically pop up often used words? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/autofill/31741b8e-3af9-47f3-967f-41480573dc32
  10. Cannot import Autofill and passwords from Chrome to Edge

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot import Autofill and passwords from Chrome to Edge: Hi ! i've tried different things and googling but i simply Cannot import Autofill and passwords from Chrome to Edge Favorites are the only thing that import. i want to start using edge beacuse i've heard its faster and would like to play with it, any ideas Thank You! 111820