Windows 10: edge download

Discus and support edge download in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; why did edge get forced downloaded on to my computer. It hasn't worked the multiple times I've tried to install it and now you can't delete it unless... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by TimBone1, Aug 28, 2020.

1. TimBone1 Win User

edge download

why did edge get forced downloaded on to my computer. It hasn't worked the multiple times I've tried to install it and now you can't delete it unless you go into command prompt on the C drive. why are you so arrogant in the fact that you feel you need to force this on people? But since you have already have Forced this on everyone, WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO GET IT WORKING CORRECTLY, SERIOUSLY!!!!!?

:)

TimBone1, Aug 28, 2020

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Aug 28, 2020
  3. How can I set EDGE to by default download to D:\Downloads

Hi:

I do not use Edge, but here is one suggested method (it dates from Aug 2015, but I presume the steps are still valid):

How to change the default Microsoft Edge download location - gHacks Tech News

EDIT: And here is a tutorial right here in tenforums.com:
    Microsoft Edge Downloads Folder - Change in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums

HTH,
    MM

MoxieMomma, Aug 28, 2020
  4. edge download

Download issue with Edge browser

Hi,

We appreciate you for being part of Windows 10.

I understand that you are not able to download any files through EDGE browser.

Follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1:

I suggest you clear the Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

• Click on the More actions (…) icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    • Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    • Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:

• Open the Task manager. Here’s a tip: Press CTRL+Shift+ESC.

• Right click on Microsoft EDGE.

• Go to details click on microsoftedgeCP.exe and click
      end task.
    You have to repeat it few times it worked for me hope it will help you to reset the Microsoft edge browser.

The download option will be available on the EDGE browser at the top right corner. Click on Hub (three horizontal symbol) and click on Downloads, there you will be able to click on Downloads folder and check where the download
    files are getting saved.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, Aug 28, 2020
Thema:

edge download

1. edge download - Similar Threads - edge download

2. how can i turn off automatic update of all apps that I downloaded from edge

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can i turn off automatic update of all apps that I downloaded from edge: I downloaded program in same venison when it’s finished and i opend he do auto update , in my older pc that was not happening https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-turn-off-automatic-update-of-all-apps/52dcb4bd-f5b8-4d33-8a30-2dab1c50c801
  3. how can i turn off automatic update of all apps that I downloaded from edge

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how can i turn off automatic update of all apps that I downloaded from edge: I downloaded program in same venison when it’s finished and i opend he do auto update , in my older pc that was not happening https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-turn-off-automatic-update-of-all-apps/52dcb4bd-f5b8-4d33-8a30-2dab1c50c801
  4. how can i turn off automatic update of all apps that I downloaded from edge

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. MS Edge - All downloaded files "contain a virus and were deleted". Google Chrome error when...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Edge - All downloaded files "contain a virus and were deleted". Google Chrome error when...: I'm currently experiencing a problem when trying to download or save any files in Windows 10 from either Edge or Chrome. When trying to download a file in edge, I get the error "xxxx.pdf contains a virus and was deleted" - this happens for all files, regardless of source....
  6. MS Edge - All downloaded files "contain a virus and were deleted". Google Chrome error when...

MS Edge - All downloaded files "contain a virus and were deleted". Google Chrome error when...: I'm currently experiencing a problem when trying to download or save any files in Windows 10 from either Edge or Chrome. When trying to download a file in edge, I get the error "xxxx.pdf contains a virus and was deleted" - this happens for all files, regardless of source....
  7. MS Edge - All downloaded files "contain a virus and were deleted". Google Chrome error when...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  8. Edge low download speed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Edge low download speed: I used a speedtest to check my internet speeds and have 60mbps. However, my edge downloads are barely hitting 300 kbps. Nothing else is using internet. Is there a way to fix this?...
  9. Edge low download speed

Edge low download speed: I used a speedtest to check my internet speeds and have 60mbps. However, my edge downloads are barely hitting 300 kbps. Nothing else is using internet. Is there a way to fix this?...
  10. Edge freezes when I try to find and upload a anything from Downloads

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Edge freezes when I try to find and upload a anything from Downloads: Microsoft edge freezes when I try to find something under downloads and I cannot get to what I am looking for nor am I able to upload anything https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/edge-freezes-when-i-try-to-find-and-upload-a/0804c9a7-ccc5-4e36-823e-38a2f9dca3e4