Windows 10: Edge executable file location in registry

Discus and support Edge executable file location in registry in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Where do I find the C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Edge\Application\msedge.exe path in the registry? Thanks! 178354 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by bamajon1974, May 4, 2021 at 4:43 AM.

1. Edge executable file location in registry

Where do I find the C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Edge\Application\msedge.exe path in the registry? Thanks!

:)

bamajon1974, May 4, 2021 at 4:43 AM
  2. Callender Win User

Edge executable file location in registry

Edge executable file location in registry [​IMG]

3. Edge executable file location in registry

Where do I find the C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Edge\Application\msedge.exe path in the registry?

Thanks!

bamajon1974, May 5, 2021 at 5:35 PM
  4. DCnewbie Win User

Are my Registry Files all legitimate programs?

Isn't there a web tool whereby I can check if programs listed in my REGISTRY FILES are legitimate programs?

Thema:

1. Edge executable file location in registry - Similar Threads - Edge executable file

2. Image File Execution Options Registry

in Windows 10 Customization
    Image File Execution Options Registry: Hello, My regedit keys in Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\* have a lot of keys with the name of applications that I am sure that I have earlier removed as virus or malware, for example AppthgildeM.exe has...
  3. Locate the executable file for windows photo viewer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Locate the executable file for windows photo viewer: I have a newsreader that wants the executable program name on my Windows 10 Pro desktop when opening .jpeg, .jpg files. In older Windows OS I could find the .exe file in a systems or systems 32 directory. Anyone know where Windows 10 Pro keeps this file ? (also, I dl'd the...
  4. Location of Windows Run executable

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Location of Windows Run executable: Can someone please tell me the location of the executable for the Windows Run program? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/location-of-windows-run-executable/f78733fe-22d8-46f6-84f4-872e18c17c13"
  5. Location of Windows Print 3D executable

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Location of Windows Print 3D executable: Can someone please tell me the location of the executable for the Windows Print 3D program? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/location-of-windows-print-3d-executable/2a1a31e2-05c5-40c1-8ecc-7aecb65f4a29"
  6. Microsoft Edge Pinned Site File Location

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Edge Pinned Site File Location: I have a question regarding Microsoft Edge Pinned sites shortcuts on the start menu. Where are they located in File Explorer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_menu/microsoft-edge-pinned-site-file-location/ef2d2880-0932-48fe-a94c-33239aacee61
  7. Edge registry settings

in Browsers and Email
    Edge registry settings: Is there any list of registry settings for Edge? I am creating an unattended installation image for Win10, and despite the OS getting a new browser (with IE11 that still is present - wtf?), there are no settings for the answer file available. Just the old IE11 shit. I can't...
  8. Edge Location

in Browsers and Email
    Edge Location: Anyone know the path of Edge? By that I mean where is it stored? I am trying to map a key with its location as I did with Firefox but cannot find it. Regards Alan 7750
  9. Location of MS Edge app launcher file?

in Browsers and Email
    Location of MS Edge app launcher file?: I'm trying to create a custom function key on my keyboard--triggered by launching a program--but unlike IE I'm unable to locate MS Edge. Does anyone know how to overcome this? 18675
  10. Where's The Registry Location For File Explorer's Size?

in Windows 10 Support
    Where's The Registry Location For File Explorer's Size?: Hello, when you open any File Explorer window (such as going to C:\ ), File Explorer has a specific saved window size that it opens with. So when you resize it, either horizontally and/or vertically, close it and re-open it again, it saves the size of the window. I would like...