Windows 10: Edge executable file location in registry

Discus and support Edge executable file location in registry in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Where do I find the C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Edge\Application\msedge.exe path in the registry? Thanks! 178354 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by bamajon1974, May 4, 2021.

1. Edge executable file location in registry

Where do I find the C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Edge\Application\msedge.exe path in the registry? Thanks!

:)

bamajon1974, May 4, 2021
  2. Callender Win User

Edge executable file location in registry

Edge executable file location in registry [​IMG]

Callender, May 5, 2021
  3. Edge executable file location in registry

Where do I find the C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Edge\Application\msedge.exe path in the registry?

Thanks!

bamajon1974, May 5, 2021
  4. DCnewbie Win User

Are my Registry Files all legitimate programs?

Isn't there a web tool whereby I can check if programs listed in my REGISTRY FILES are legitimate programs?

DCnewbie, May 5, 2021
Thema:

1. Edge executable file location in registry - Similar Threads - Edge executable file

2. Microsoft Store Executable file location

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store Executable file location: Microsoft Store Executable file location https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-executable-file-location/fa06d159-c8ba-43f8-8a5b-2a30b75e17c3
  3. Microsoft Store Executable file location

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store Executable file location: Microsoft Store Executable file location https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-executable-file-location/fa06d159-c8ba-43f8-8a5b-2a30b75e17c3
  4. Microsoft Store Executable file location

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Backup and restore executable file name and location

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Backup and restore executable file name and location: Hi,Norton secure vpn blocks windows back and restore process. I could add the .exe to norton in split tunnel so that it is allowed to run but I have no idea what the name of the backup .exe is called.Anybody have any ideas on this?ThanksBob...
  6. Backup and restore executable file name and location

Backup and restore executable file name and location: Hi,Norton secure vpn blocks windows back and restore process. I could add the .exe to norton in split tunnel so that it is allowed to run but I have no idea what the name of the backup .exe is called.Anybody have any ideas on this?ThanksBob...
  7. Backup and restore executable file name and location

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Microsoft Store Executable file location

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store Executable file location: Can someone tell me where roblox.exe from the Microsoft store is located thx https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-executable-file-location/d363ef2e-3466-42ab-b549-4c15fef6e0b0
  9. Image File Execution Options Registry

in Windows 10 Customization
    Image File Execution Options Registry: Hello, My regedit keys in Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\* have a lot of keys with the name of applications that I am sure that I have earlier removed as virus or malware, for example AppthgildeM.exe has...
  10. Locate the executable file for windows photo viewer

Locate the executable file for windows photo viewer: I have a newsreader that wants the executable program name on my Windows 10 Pro desktop when opening .jpeg, .jpg files. In older Windows OS I could find the .exe file in a systems or systems 32 directory. Anyone know where Windows 10 Pro keeps this file ? (also, I dl'd the...