Windows 10: Edge extensions

Discus and support Edge extensions in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Does MS Edge support add-ons/extensions? I use Last Pass & xmarks in Firefox, IE and Chrome. Is it possible to use them in Edge? Thanks. 13599 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by alant, Aug 6, 2015.

1. alant Win User

Edge extensions

Does MS Edge support add-ons/extensions? I use Last Pass & xmarks in Firefox, IE and Chrome. Is it possible to use them in Edge? Thanks.

:)

alant, Aug 6, 2015
  2. JimWynne Win User

microsoft Edge

While your question is not at all clear, you appear to be asking why the McAfee extension doesn't work in Edge. It's because there is no McAfee extension for Edge. As of the 1607 Anniversary Update Edge is extensible, but it's up to McAfee to provide
    a compatible extension.

JimWynne, Aug 6, 2015
  3. Guru Kiran G, Aug 6, 2015
  4. BunnyJ New Member

Edge extensions

Currently Edge doesn't support any extensions but with upcoming versions it should.

BunnyJ, Aug 6, 2015
Thema:

Edge extensions

1. Edge extensions - Similar Threads - Edge extensions

2. RE-NAME an Edge Extension ?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    RE-NAME an Edge Extension ?: It may sound strange, but I want to add one letter or number to an extension, to differentiate it from a similar looking extension. Is this possible ? The Browser is Microsoft Edge Chromium and I am using Windows 10. The Extension has been downloaded from the Microsoft...
  3. Best Themes for Microsoft Edge from Edge Extensions and Add-ons Store

in Windows 10 News
    Best Themes for Microsoft Edge from Edge Extensions and Add-ons Store: [ATTACH]Microsoft moved away from Internet Explorer (IE), which was first seen in Windows 95 […] This article Best Themes for Microsoft Edge from Edge Extensions and Add-ons Store first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  4. Anti Virus Extension for MS Edge

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Anti Virus Extension for MS Edge: Hi Community, I use Microsoft Edge and it works better than Google Chrome. But I do not want to buy antivirus. Is there any extension that I can use in place of antivirus? Or do I even need one? P.S. The topics are MS Windows and MS Edge....
  5. Kids account lockdown: disable extensions in Microsoft Edge new version

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Kids account lockdown: disable extensions in Microsoft Edge new version: Hi, I'm trying to block my kid's account ability to install extensions in Microsoft Edge. His laptop is running Windows 10 Home edition. Since Group Policy is not available on Home editions, I found some instructions for setting a registry key...
  6. How to backup and restore Profiles, Extensions, Settings, Favorites in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    How to backup and restore Profiles, Extensions, Settings, Favorites in Microsoft Edge: [ATTACH]This tutorial shows how to backup and restore all profiles, extensions, settings, favorites, history […] This article How to backup and restore Profiles, Extensions, Settings, Favorites in Microsoft Edge first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  7. Windows 10 Pro policy to block Edge extensions doesn't work

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Pro policy to block Edge extensions doesn't work: Hi, I am using group policy editor in Windows 10 Pro 10.0.19041 Build 19041 to try to block Microsoft Edge from allowing extensions. I went to Computer Configuration --> Administrative Templates --> Windows Components --> Microsoft Edge, and there disabled Allow Extensions....
  8. How to update all Microsoft Edge extensions at once

in Windows 10 News
    How to update all Microsoft Edge extensions at once: [ATTACH]If you want to update Microsoft Edge extensions installed on your computer, you can follow this step by step guide. You can update all the […] This article How to update all Microsoft Edge extensions at once first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  9. Any Chromium Edge Extension to bypass Youtube region locked videos?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Any Chromium Edge Extension to bypass Youtube region locked videos?: I saw one extension that does this but its firefox only so I was wondering if there was one that worked with Edge. submitted by /u/sakata32 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hn5vbc/any_chromium_edge_extension_to_bypass_youtube/
  10. Does chrome extensions slow down Edge?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Does chrome extensions slow down Edge?: Hello everyone Just looking for some suggestions I have downloaded the latest Edge 64bit today. I am curious to know whether extensions slow down the performance of the edge. I use extensity extension to disable some which are not needed always Please share your views...