Windows 10: Edge extensions

Discus and support Edge extensions in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Does MS Edge support add-ons/extensions? I use Last Pass & xmarks in Firefox, IE and Chrome. Is it possible to use them in Edge? Thanks. 13599 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by alant, Aug 6, 2015.

1. alant Win User

Edge extensions

Does MS Edge support add-ons/extensions? I use Last Pass & xmarks in Firefox, IE and Chrome. Is it possible to use them in Edge? Thanks.

:)

alant, Aug 6, 2015
  2. JimWynne Win User

microsoft Edge

While your question is not at all clear, you appear to be asking why the McAfee extension doesn't work in Edge. It's because there is no McAfee extension for Edge. As of the 1607 Anniversary Update Edge is extensible, but it's up to McAfee to provide
    a compatible extension.

JimWynne, Aug 6, 2015
  3. Guru Kiran G, Aug 6, 2015
  4. BunnyJ New Member

Edge extensions

Currently Edge doesn't support any extensions but with upcoming versions it should.

BunnyJ, Aug 6, 2015
Thema:

Edge extensions

1. Edge extensions - Similar Threads - Edge extensions

2. When are Extensions in Edge Dev moved to Edge

in Browsers and Email
    When are Extensions in Edge Dev moved to Edge: I seem to have missed the boat here*Tongue but I don't know when things developed in Edge Dev are moved to Edge? Possibly I can just use Edge Dev and eventually it becomes Edge. I have a bit of a problem using Flash in Dev where I don't in Edge. At any rate both of them have...
  3. microsoft edge is kicking me out then back in and asking me to reinstall extensions. How do...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    microsoft edge is kicking me out then back in and asking me to reinstall extensions. How do...: Microsoft edge is kicking me out then back in and asking me to reinstall extensions. How do go about doing that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-edge-is-kicking-me-out-then-back-in-and/86bf5bb0-7ab2-4b93-9dc4-ede32c96dc40
  4. How to manage, add, remove Extensions in new Microsoft Edge browser

in Windows 10 News
    How to manage, add, remove Extensions in new Microsoft Edge browser: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]The Chromium engine powers the new Microsoft Edge browser. With the support of the Chromium engine, it brings in support for extensions from the Chrome Web Store as well. However, Microsoft has posted a list of separate extensions that they [...] This post...
  5. How to install extensions on Microsoft Edge from Chrome Web Store

in Windows 10 News
    How to install extensions on Microsoft Edge from Chrome Web Store: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]We recently reported that Microsoft has started releasing public preview builds of their new Microsoft Edge browser powered by Chromium on the Internet. They are releasing it under the Microsoft Edge Insider Program. Being powered by the same engine as [...]...
  6. Microsoft Edge Insider extension now available in Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Edge Insider extension now available in Microsoft Store: Stay informed with the latest Microsoft Edge Announcements, Features, Known Issues, and Fixed Issues directly in Microsoft Edge. Microsoft Edge Insider is the official extension for Microsoft Edge for Microsoft Edge Insiders. This extension puts an icon on the Microsoft...
  7. Microsoft Edge Insider extension now released

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Edge Insider extension now released: Stay informed with the latest Microsoft Edge Announcements, Features, Known Issues, and Fixed Issues directly in Microsoft Edge. Microsoft Edge Insider is the official extension for Microsoft Edge for Microsoft Edge Insiders. This extension puts an icon on the Microsoft...
  8. Webroot Filter Extension for Edge

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Webroot Filter Extension for Edge: Hello Microsoft Team, I recently had to switch out my Mcore Surface Pro 4 and noticed that I couldn't install my webroot web filtering extension on my new device. At the store I could still download it on my old device but not on my new device. Both devices were running the...
  9. Malware - Watch Tv Now Extension in eDGE

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Malware - Watch Tv Now Extension in eDGE: How can I get rid of this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/malware-watch-tv-now-extension-in-edge/de234e46-c4fd-4056-be47-ac744e8f211e
  10. Edge EXTENSIONS

in Windows 10 Customization
    Edge EXTENSIONS: Is there any way of getting the TIME and DATE on to Edge Extension/Taskbar ? And - when will the new Edge with Chrome extensions be released ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/edge-extensions/10b0f99f-4c15-4e35-97e9-3a6cffd80b09