Windows 10: Edge Favorites Bar Order

Discus and support Edge Favorites Bar Order in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; You have to stay on the Favorites bar when you drag it. If you get high or low you will get the Stop sign. Dragging works for me. Jim *Cool... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by pmokover, Aug 23, 2015.

1. Tony K Win User

Edge Favorites Bar Order

Thanks, Jim, But I tried that to no avail. Once I get past my "User CP - Windows" link the circle appears.

Edge Favorites Bar Order [​IMG]

Does everyone get the "cannot move here" red circle even if it does work for you?

Tony K, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Edge Favorites Bar Order

1. Edge Favorites Bar Order - Similar Threads - Edge Favorites Bar

2. Edge favorites bar

in Browsers and Email
    Edge favorites bar: Hi, I have the Edge Favorites bar along the top of my home page. I have put many favorites along the top, I have selected " show icons only" to save space, however it keeps reverting back after about a day. I repeat this again, and it reverts back again. How can I prevent it...
  3. Edge Favorites Bar Customization

in Browsers and Email
    Edge Favorites Bar Customization: Is it possible to set the favorites on the favorites bar to just icons like you have the option in IE11? I'm right clicking all over this program, but I don't see hardly anything that can be customized. 28020
  4. favorites bar order

in Browsers and Email
    favorites bar order: I would like to add pages to my favorite bar over time, and have them be at the top of the order so they are visible. I don't want to have to go to the star drop down and find them. is that possible? thanks 21096
  5. Favorites from Firefox to Favorites BAR in Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Favorites from Firefox to Favorites BAR in Edge: I recently upgraded to Win 10 64 and have decided that I am going to use Edge as my default browser. I have followed the directions on 2 websites now that tell how to transfer favorites from Firefox to Edge and seem to have hit a little snag. I am trying to transfer my...
  6. Edge Favorites Bar Not Showing Additional Favorites

in Browsers and Email
    Edge Favorites Bar Not Showing Additional Favorites: I have enough icons in the Edge favorites bar that they do not all show in a browser window. Before the Creator update, at the right end of the items that showed there was a down carrot that expanded vertically down to show a list of the remaining favorites beyond those...
  7. Display Favorites Bar in Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Display Favorites Bar in Edge: I've been able to import my favorites from IE11 but no matter what I do I can not get the them to display across the top of the browser. Any suggestions? [img] 58771
  8. Is it possible to re-order favorites in EDGE?

in Browsers and Email
    Is it possible to re-order favorites in EDGE?: My question pretty well describes it: I've imported my favorites from Chrome, but: they're in reverse order. Which wouldn't be much of a problem but for the fact that I have a large number of favorites. I've looked around quite a bit but have yet to discover if there's any...
  9. 10158 Edge Favorites Bar

in Browsers and Email
    10158 Edge Favorites Bar: The Favorites Bar is still useless. Favicons not showing and the links just won't stay in the order you want them. I was using the Hub for Favorites, Reading etc. If someone can tell me where I am going wrong, please let me know. Still no use to me for my default...
  10. How to add a favorite to favorites bar in Edge?

in Browsers and Email
    How to add a favorite to favorites bar in Edge?: Hey gang, I can't seem to figure this one out. When I set up Win 10 a few days ago, I imported my IE settings into Edge. All my favorites are there, and the ones I had pinned to my favorites bar are there. But I can not seem to figure out, how to add a favorite to the...