Windows 10: Edge favorites lost on 22H2 update os build 22621.608

Discus and support Edge favorites lost on 22H2 update os build 22621.608 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; updated yesterday. most of favorites gone. any advice on how to recover?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DavidReine, Oct 5, 2022.

1. Edge favorites lost on 22H2 update os build 22621.608

updated yesterday. most of favorites gone. any advice on how to recover?

:)

DavidReine, Oct 5, 2022
  2. Paola Gar Win User
    Lost edge favorites after yesterday's Win 10 update

Hi Margot,

To recover your Favorites in Microsoft Edge, you may refer to Vanessa Sohtun's post
    here. As for your second concern, we suggest checking if your System Restore is
    enabled because if System Restore is turned off, all your points get deleted. To check if System Restore is turned on, kindly follow the steps below:

• Click Search/Cortana.
    • Type Create a restore point and then press Enter.
    • Check if the system protection is turned on or off.

Any update is much appreciated.

Paola Gar, Oct 5, 2022
  3. Edge favorites lost on 22H2 update os build 22621.608

aplphabetizing favorites in MS edge

Hi Archie,

To isolate your concern, is your Windows 10 running on the latest build which is Version 1607? Kindly follow the steps below to know how to know your Windows current build:

• Press Windows key + R to open the run dialog box.
    • Type winver and click on OK.
    • Under Microsoft Windows you will see the current build of the Windows 10 (e.g. Version 1511 (OS Build 10586.494))
    The Anniversary Update for Windows 10 has native sorting of favorites inside Edge. You can also refer to this link,
    for reference.

Looking forward to your reply.

Regards.

Robelene Win, Oct 5, 2022
Thema:

Edge favorites lost on 22H2 update os build 22621.608

1. Edge favorites lost on 22H2 update os build 22621.608 - Similar Threads - Edge favorites lost

2. Windows 11, 22H2 OS Build 22621-900 freezing especially when gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11, 22H2 OS Build 22621-900 freezing especially when gaming: I have two gaming desktops and a gaming laptop, this occurs on all three. Often while gaming, including Windows games, the screen freezes. Usually, I have to restart to get past this. It's been occurring for a few weeks. I do not get an error message. How do I resolve this?...
  3. Windows 11, 22H2 OS Build 22621-900 freezing especially when gaming

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11, 22H2 OS Build 22621-900 freezing especially when gaming: I have two gaming desktops and a gaming laptop, this occurs on all three. Often while gaming, including Windows games, the screen freezes. Usually, I have to restart to get past this. It's been occurring for a few weeks. I do not get an error message. How do I resolve this?...
  4. Edge favorites lost on 22H2 update os build 22621.608

Edge favorites lost on 22H2 update os build 22621.608: updated yesterday. most of favorites gone. any advice on how to recover? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/edge-favorites-lost-on-22h2-update-os-build/7fbaba67-77b2-4a75-aef6-75c5c983b900
  5. FAX failure with build 22621 22H2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FAX failure with build 22621 22H2: With the upgrade to Win 11, 22H2, the FAX printer is no longer listed in the FAX app. Other printers are shown. Of course, the FAX won't send.Under PRINTERS, the FAX printer is listed.When printing plain documents, the FAX printer is among the printer options.In the ADD...
  6. FAX failure with build 22621 22H2

FAX failure with build 22621 22H2: With the upgrade to Win 11, 22H2, the FAX printer is no longer listed in the FAX app. Other printers are shown. Of course, the FAX won't send.Under PRINTERS, the FAX printer is listed.When printing plain documents, the FAX printer is among the printer options.In the ADD...
  7. Windows Edge Updated Lost all Favorites Data

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Edge Updated Lost all Favorites Data: Edge was updated May 21, 2020 and all of my favorites data and bookmarks were lost. I can import from IE but I updated to Windows 10 and Edge a couple years ago so that is not the correct information. Where is the Edge information from this morning?...
  8. Edge lost favorites and home page

in Browsers and Email
    Edge lost favorites and home page: Weird thing happened this morning. When I opened Edge, my home page had changed to the default, even though I deleted it in settings, to set the home page I prefer. And all my favorites were gone. The popup launched to ask me if I wanted to import favorites from IE. I did not...
  9. Lost favorites in Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Lost favorites in Edge: With the last update for win 10 I lost most of my favorites. I created a new folder in favorites but cannot find it on my PC. Where is it stored? Thank you. 32075
  10. Updates and Lost Favorites

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Updates and Lost Favorites: I did not search every thread, if there is an answer, point me in the right direction. This has happened more than once. Auto-Update takes place, luckily Windows 10 works as normal. EXCEPT, I lose ALL Favorites. I am forced to "Import" AGAIN, losing all new...