Windows 10: Edge/ Favorites

Discus and support Edge/ Favorites in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi all. I believe there was a major Win 10 update recently; I now have Win 10, Version # 1809; OS Build 17763.195 Here's something I noticed in the... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Pez, Dec 28, 2018.

1. PEZ
    Pez Win User

Edge/ Favorites

Hi all.

I believe there was a major Win 10 update recently; I now have Win 10, Version # 1809; OS Build 17763.195

Here's something I noticed in the Edge browser: When I click on my Favorites (and I have a lot; a long list to scroll through), scroll through my list, and then click/ select one, and it goes to that page.....if I go back to Favorites, the "list" is not at the place where I last stopped to select my previous Favorite; the "list" is now back of the beginning/ top of the list (they're listed alphabetically).

Am I describing this accurately? Before, when I would select the Favorites icon near the top right-hand side of the Edge browser and select one of my Favorites from the list, when I would go back to the Favorites list, it was where I had left off (partially scrolled through the list); now the Favorites list is going back to the top of the list.

Any ideas or help?

Thanks,

:)

2. Arun B J Win User

Unable to import favorites from Interner Explorer to edge in windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step1: Check Favorites folder in User profile.

• Open C: Drive.

• Select User.

• Select user profile.

• Click on Favorites.

• If you’re able to see the favorites list, then you will be able to import the Favorites from there.
    Step 2: Import Favorites from folder or from browser.

• Open the Microsoft EDGE browser.

• Click on Favorites.

• Select Favorites settings.

• Click on Import.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Arun B J, Dec 28, 2018
  3. Eric_999 Win User
    Favorites How do I find my favorites in Edge

While browsing another thread, I found the answer to my previous question. Including it here in case others are searching for the location where favorites are stored.

Kindly, follow the below steps to navigate the Microsoft EDGE browser’s favorites folder location.

• Open Windows File Explorer and navigate to the following path:
    (Press Windows + E keys on the keyboard to open File Explorer).

C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\MicrosoftEdge\User\Default

Note: username represent the user account name which you have currently signed in to the Windows 10.

• Here you will be able to locate the EDGE browser’s Favorites folder location.
    • Check whether you are able to locate the favorites which you have created in EDGE browser.
    Note: To back up your favorites in Edge browser, simply copy-paste this Favorites folder to a safe location. To restore favorites, copy and paste your Favorites folder back in the location suggested.

Eric_999, Dec 28, 2018
  4. jaswalt Win User

Edge/ Favorites

Favorites from Firefox to Favorites BAR in Edge

I recently upgraded to Win 10 64 and have decided that I am going to use Edge as my default browser. I have followed the directions on 2 websites now that tell how to transfer favorites from Firefox to Edge and seem to have hit a little snag. I am trying to transfer my favorites but every time I complete the steps, it takes my favorites and puts them in my favorites bar. I have a whole list of pages on my favorites bar in Firefox that I want to use for my favorites bar on edge. Why is the program turning my favorites from Firefox into my favorites BAR on edge? How do I transfer my favorites from Firefox into favorites on Edge and my favorites BAR in Firefox into my favorites BAR in edge? Thank you in advance for your help.

jaswalt, Dec 28, 2018
Thema:

Edge/ Favorites

1. Edge/ Favorites - Similar Threads - Edge Favorites

2. Favorites, MS Edge, Windows 10 and networks?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Favorites, MS Edge, Windows 10 and networks?: Hello and have a nice day.MS Edge favorites are synchronised across my network. If I give my Laptop to a friend, to be connected to another house and another network would the others be able to see and alter my favorites?Thank you....
  3. Favorites, MS Edge, Windows 10 and networks?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Favorites, MS Edge, Windows 10 and networks?: Hello and have a nice day.MS Edge favorites are synchronised across my network. If I give my Laptop to a friend, to be connected to another house and another network would the others be able to see and alter my favorites?Thank you....
  4. Favorites, MS Edge, Windows 10 and networks?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. I need to disable my Edge favorite tabs I use at home from showing up on my Edge browser at...

in Windows 10 Customization
    I need to disable my Edge favorite tabs I use at home from showing up on my Edge browser at...: I need to disable my Edge favorite tabs or "bookmarks" I use at home from showing up on my Edge browser at my work office. Is there a way this can be done easily?...
  6. I need to disable my Edge favorite tabs I use at home from showing up on my Edge browser at...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need to disable my Edge favorite tabs I use at home from showing up on my Edge browser at...: I need to disable my Edge favorite tabs or "bookmarks" I use at home from showing up on my Edge browser at my work office. Is there a way this can be done easily?...
  7. I need to disable my Edge favorite tabs I use at home from showing up on my Edge browser at...

8. After Microsoft Edge Update, why is the Tab bar and Favorites Bar much bigger?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After Microsoft Edge Update, why is the Tab bar and Favorites Bar much bigger?: Last night, i updated Microsoft Edge to the latest version Version 117.0.2045.31, but then upon restarting, the Tab Bar and Favorites Bar became much bigger? Is there a way to adjust it?...
  9. After Microsoft Edge Update, why is the Tab bar and Favorites Bar much bigger?

After Microsoft Edge Update, why is the Tab bar and Favorites Bar much bigger?: Last night, i updated Microsoft Edge to the latest version Version 117.0.2045.31, but then upon restarting, the Tab Bar and Favorites Bar became much bigger? Is there a way to adjust it?...
  10. How can I configure group policy for Microsoft Edge Favorites?

How can I configure group policy for Microsoft Edge Favorites?: I'm relatively new to Group Policy, but I do have a pretty good handle on it. Right now I am troubleshooting the Microsoft Edge Favorites policy against a single test user account I've created in our domain. I believe all of the settings are in place, but when I check Edge...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 1809 edge favorites location

2. Edge build 1809 favorites list